Suggest a new Pre-Workout for me!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanting to try 2 new pre workouts. Lately I have tried Mesomorph, Conquered Unleashed, and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde together. I must say the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde combo is pretty good. I liked the way the Mesomorph made me feel at the gym, but the crash later really sucked. Conquered Unleashed didn't have enough energy for me. The focus was great though.

I was looking at trying Pre-Kaged and 4 Gauge. Any thoughts or other suggestions? I was going to buy 2 and then buy another tub of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well. I'm thinking about rotating 3 so I don't get used to one of them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you did not get enough energy off OL Conqu3r Unleashed you should most likely take a stim break. Your also combining stimmed pre-workouts to get enough energy which shows your tolerance is through the roof. There is a law of diminishing returns on adding more and more stims. You can't take them forever and expect the results and effects to be as potent.

Your first step should be tapering off the stims, and taking a good 2-3 weeks off before looking into something else.

If you crashed of DMAA you may need to look around those pre-workouts and away from them. How do you respond to DMHA?

Wicked
DVST8 CRIMSON
Cannibal Riot (With DMAA and DMHA) could be an option
Kraken you may get a crash off of, but seems to be a forum favorite.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
If you did not get enough energy off OL Conqu3r Unleashed you should most likely take a stim break. Your also combining stimmed pre-workouts to get enough energy which shows your tolerance is through the roof. There is a law of diminishing returns on adding more and more stims. You can't take them forever and expect the results and effects to be as potent.

Your first step should be tapering off the stims, and taking a good 2-3 weeks off before looking into something else.

If you crashed of DMAA you may need to look around those pre-workouts and away from them. How do you respond to DMHA?

Wicked
DVST8 CRIMSON
Cannibal Riot (With DMAA and DMHA) could be an option
Kraken you may get a crash off of, but seems to be a forum favorite.
When I do the combo I don't do a still scoop of each. Around a half of each. I get good energy from the one and pretty good pumps from the other. That's why I do the combo. I could take a break, any suggestions of good non stim preworkout? I train at like 6am so it's rough.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When I do the combo I don't do a still scoop of each. Around a half of each. I get good energy from the one and pretty good pumps from the other. That's why I do the combo. I could take a break, any suggestions of good non stim preworkout? I train at like 6am so it's rough.
Max Reps (USP)
VasoMax (Performax)
Conqu3r Unleashed Stim Free (OL) ---> May be hard to find since they DC'd it

Those are my top 3. Some other good ones.

High Volume (PES)
White Pipes (CL)
Permaswole (Chaos and Pain)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sounds like you need a stim break vs something STRONGER

Non stims:

Hemavo2 Max -IForce
High Volume - PES
Max Reps - USP

BUT when you want to jump back into the stim game check out WICKED (Innovative Labs)

Stuff is crazy!!!!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre Kaged is a solid option, some others you should try out to are:

SuperPump250
Hemavo2 Max
Wicked
ATP Perform Kinetics
Arc Reactor

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
DVST8 crimson has me very impressed right now.
Hypermax XT is legit AF.
MAN Gameday
Redcon1 Total War

My two favorite non stim pre's are:
OL Conquer Unleashed SF
PES High Volume.

Plenty of other great ones out there, these are just based on ones I've personally tried. (including what you've already listed as well). All stim options listed provide more energy than OL CU. But, like The Solution stated, a stim break might not be a bad idea.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed on a stim break here as well, then get get some Bloodshot!, We would like your opinion, but if you are in need of a stim break, I'd rather you didn't just up your dose to 120mg of DMAA with Bloodshot to make up the difference.

We recommend 1/2 scoop of it to start, and go from there. It's the most potent and flexible dosing Pre. Get me your addy and email per PM and I'll see if I can get you some samples.

Bloodshot
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/291571-bloodshot-get-now.html

Bloodshot Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291834-mowgli-bloodshot.html

We just finished a promotion, more will come
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/291509-who-wants-get.html

For a non-stim Pre that I cannot see being beat any time soon and my favorite
RagNOrok ELITE by MST

It tastes great and the pump is insane. I just got another tub of it in the mail.
Use discount code "RJA" for 50% off. habajaba Additionally get the $1.99 Sampler Pack which has a lot of nice goodies from MST.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wicked, Max Out, Stimul8, Hemavo2 Max

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Agree with justhere4comm and thanks for the shout out! As one with a naturally high tolerance, DMAA, DMHA, ephedrine, and caffeine have little effect unless I take bighulksmash doses. So rather than jack my tolerance even higher, I tend to use a non-stim PWO.

Although I'm a MST rep, my personal #1 is caffeine free MST RagNOrok, followed closely by USP Labs MaxREPS. Both taste amazing and get the results I'm looking for. The big difference between them are the profile. There's a lot more going on in RagNOrok. And I feel like the profile just gives it that slight edge over MaxREPS.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Conqu3r Unleashed being underwhelming necessarily means he needs a stim break. 2 scoops of that stuff is ok but pretty underwhelming while 1/4 a scoop of Mesomorph hits hard

I notice zero difference between Conqu3r Unleashed and 250mgs of caffeine

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For non stim VasoMax as stated earlier is would be a great option. The Hydromax, GSNO, and Nitrates will provide a nice deep really full pump feeling.

For a stim HyperMax XT provides clean long lasting energy. The eria jarensis will not cause crash that you were concerned about with DMAA. HyperMax XT is the highest rated non DMAA preworkout available.

Nutriverse has 20% off all Performax Labs products currently, plus you can use AM5 for additional 5% off.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I often combine PWO's as well...1/2 dose of each because I like certain attributes of different products. If you are looking to lower the stim content and crash factor, you may want to consider Scivation Quake 10.0. It is exceptionally smooth stimulant wise and offers great pumps! I think it is one of the better formulas to come along in quite some time..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wanting to try 2 new pre workouts. Lately I have tried Mesomorph, Conquered Unleashed, and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde together. I must say the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde combo is pretty good. I liked the way the Mesomorph made me feel at the gym, but the crash later really sucked. Conquered Unleashed didn't have enough energy for me. The focus was great though.

I was looking at trying Pre-Kaged and 4 Gauge. Any thoughts or other suggestions? I was going to buy 2 and then buy another tub of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well. I'm thinking about rotating 3 so I don't get used to one of them.
DMAA is a no go for your based on your reaction with Meso and if CU did not have enough energy for you, at 2 scoops, which should be plenty for anyone, I would really suggest a stim break. When is the last time you took one?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I tell you what....I took some of the old lady's BloodShr3d RAW with two caps of Follidrone 2.0 and I've had the best workouts this week. I didn't want to stop.

Konoby52

Konoby52

Awards
Outlift by nutrex for pump and stimul8 by finaflex for energy has been by go to combo lately.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anabolic designs nitrox looks like a good non stim and I haven't seen mentioned on here

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tell you what....I took some of the old lady's BloodShr3d RAW with two caps of Follidrone 2.0 and I've had the best workouts this week. I didn't want to stop.
Full scoop of raw? Energy and focus for days

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is better, RAW or Mesomorph

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two completely different products though both are good.

Meso is a Pre workout and Bloodshred is a fat burner.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Total War!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
BPI-Stimrush : gives you good clean energy throughout the work out no crash after

C&P Cannibal Ferox: makes you want to smash weights

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of you are suggesting products that would be weaker than CU, which OP felt nothing from.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of you are suggesting products that would be weaker than CU, which OP felt nothing from.
I think he was initially looking for something stronger but then he was semi-talked into the notion that he needs a stim break. Therefore he is getting recommendations on both sides of the spectrum it seems.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
BPI-Stimrush : gives you good clean energy throughout the work out no crash after

C&P Cannibal Ferox: makes you want to smash weights
Well I do like to smash weights.....

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Well I do like to smash weights.....
Not sure if you like to feel your heart racing but... *cough cough* C&P Cannibal Ferox and Canibal inferno from them.. holy sh*t my dude.. it'll get your heart racing with 750mg of caffeine and you will want to smash some weights... smash your girl.. twice.. and then smash some more weights just because it wasn't enough.. do I recommend it? No not really but that is my go 2 heart pounding stak.. awful..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I took a full two weeks off of lifting and preworkout.

So I ordered wicked, pre-kaged and sidewalk krakka. ..

I tried sidewalk on my first day back. Chest day. It gave me some energy and lifted me up, but didn't get me to where I wanted to be. It left me needing more. The evil/Hyde mix of a half scoop each has me constantly pushing myself, adding more reps and exercises. I didn't have this with that.

I tried wicked today on back day Better energy and more motivation, but still not good enough.

Tomorrow I'll be trying pre-kaged and update with results.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really don't think prekaged will do a lot for you if wicked wasn't enough

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Hydrazine is the best I've tried since Craze v1 and pretty similar to it as well. Apart from that, good options would be any pre with DMAA or amp citrate.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Does wicked have dmaa I'm it? I crashed pretty good about 6 hours after using it.

I got that with mesomorph too

I don't seem to get it with the evil/Hyde mix

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 tubs of wicked and sidewalk. I may have to up the dose to get desired results until they are gone.

One tub of pre-kaged

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's been suggested already, but HyperMax XT is one of the strongest pre workouts on the market. Really solid pumps and focus along with clean energy that lasts. I like that it doesn't contain creatine because it gives me the freedom to add whatever form of creatine I prefer. We also have a new flavor, watermelon. Still have blue razz as well.

If you are interested in HyperMax XT, visit the link provided below to receive 20% off. The sale price will reflect once it has been added to your cart. Use promo code AM5 for an additional 5% off for a total of 25% off. Great deal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt-v2/

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I tried pre-kaged yesterday on arm day. I could tell it was going to work better for me within 20 minutes. I just got that "feeling" from it. Gave me more energy then wicked and did help to push me to do more sets and exercises. It did seem to not help me stay focused, my mind seemed to wander a lot. The pumps weren't that great either.

I'd say it worked the best for me out of the sidewalk, wicked, and pre-kaged.

So far evil/Hyde combo had been the best for me. I'll have to start mixing some of these 3 new ones together and see if I can get something that works good.

Sounds like I'll have to buy a tub of hypermax xt next and give it a go.

Any samples by chance?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I mixed 1.75 scoops of wicked and .75 of a scoop of sidewalk and that got me to where I want to be. Was a damn good workout! Now if only I could find one preworkout by itself that did that I'd be all set.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
So I mixed 1.75 scoops of wicked and .75 of a scoop of sidewalk and that got me to where I want to be. Was a damn good workout! Now if only I could find one preworkout by itself that did that I'd be all set.
That was crazy amount of stim !

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried pre-kaged yesterday on arm day. I could tell it was going to work better for me within 20 minutes. I just got that "feeling" from it. Gave me more energy then wicked and did help to push me to do more sets and exercises. It did seem to not help me stay focused, my mind seemed to wander a lot. The pumps weren't that great either.

I'd say it worked the best for me out of the sidewalk, wicked, and pre-kaged.

So far evil/Hyde combo had been the best for me. I'll have to start mixing some of these 3 new ones together and see if I can get something that works good.

Sounds like I'll have to buy a tub of hypermax xt next and give it a go.

Any samples by chance?
A few weeks back we offered free samples on the website. Not sure if we still do or not. I can check though. The new watermelon flavor is pretty good. I mixed it with only a few ounces of water tonight so it was strong but I'm going to try it a little more diluted tomorrow.