Iron Legion Virtus Vs Formestane (Brawn)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Virtus how it compares with formestane?
Has anyone tried them both?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried formestane but not virtus so can't compare but the formestane worked well for me.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brawn formestane is weak compared the popular ones of the day. That being said, I found it better than virtus - but not by much considering the price difference.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I chose virtus over formestane recently and was very disappointed in myself for doing so.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Novedex XT contains 3 AI's that are all proven to be significantly more potent AI's than Formestane.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Virtus kicks arse. It will crush your estrogen if you use too much. Gotta be careful not to overdo it and get dry joints

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Virtus kicks arse. It will crush your estrogen if you use too much. Gotta be careful not to overdo it and get dry joints
I'm using virtus at the moment but I've never used an anti e supplement before. How do you tell if your e is getting to low? Anything else to look out for other than dry joints? Thanks mate

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using virtus at the moment but I've never used an anti e supplement before. How do you tell if your e is getting to low? Anything else to look out for other than dry joints? Thanks mate
very low libido, painful joints, issues with sleeping

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You did not notice anything at all?
Nothing. I was not taking anything hormonal at all, I had slightly sore nipples and was holding some water and so I ran it up to 1.2ml a day and still noticed no change.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outside of scripts, nothing has touched formestane for e2 control for me. Plus, the almost immediate drying effects always made it very attractive.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is the best AI out their bar formastene (and not Brawn formastene).
Don't be fooled by vendors pushing their AI's.