Olympus Labs Sup3r-4 vs Sup3r DHEA

Honey

Honey

Awards
As a beginner, if I was gonna stack something with Sup3r-1 which of those should it be?

Also does anyone know the difference between Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-1 Elite? Should I choose one in particular?

Thanks

nick76

nick76

Awards
You could chose either, Super-4 will add more to your cycle in regards to strength and size, while also mitigating lethargy and libido loss, DHEA will have you covered on lethargy, but won't do much other than that and improving libido. Super-1 and Super-1 Elite are just different in the number of capsules in the bottle. 2 Bottles of the Elite size will give you 8 weeks at the standard 330 mg dose. Good luck with your cycle!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As a beginner, if I was gonna stack something with Sup3r-1 which of those should it be?

Thanks
This depends on your philosophy - as a minimalist, if Topical DHEA keeps you feeling good while using 1-DHEA, than it did it's job with the least negative impact. But topical DHEA has the *least* conversion to Testosterone of all the normal "Bases" - but it worked great for me using 20mg of Ostarine for 8 weeks. 4-DHEA would convert more - but it's not at a super-high rate, so I don't believe it contributes to size or strength. If you want to be sure, I'd say go with 4-DHEA. If you want to experiment (which is what most of this is all about :D), and learn something about yourself - try the DHEA, and if it doesn't work, switch to the 4-DHEA (you can also use/add Epiandrosterone too).

Honey

Honey

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Yes I think I'll start with topical DHEA and see how that goes and then switch to Sup3r-4 if I feel I can go a step further.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would start with the 4 if it was me. Andros take time to build up and by the time you figure out the topical isn't working and switch to the 4 your run will be ending soon.

Better yet. Stack the 4 and EPI Andro to have a complete base. Needless to say...sometime you can't combat lethargy/libido loss no matter what you add.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I'm in my 4th week with the 1/DHEA stack and I've already put on 4 kgs (9 Pounds) and both my strength and definition have improved a lot. I've also noticed that my appetite has increased, which is nothing short of a miracle for me.

The only noticeable side effect I've experienced is a very slight burn when I pee. Although I suppose that might be normal for anything taken.