Eviscerate Smolder Application

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Hi everybody,

Recently purchased ES to help target some stubborn lower abdominal fat. I've been running an EC stack for about 4 weeks and am loving the results, and I figured smolder would be a good way to introduce yohimbe without adding too much stress to my cardiovascular.

Wondering how some of you veterans recommend I apply it?

As of right now I plan on applying recommended dosage to midsection and sides, as well as upper arms, after showering in the morning. Following application, I will wait 2 hours before hitting the gym.

Any alterations, additions, or tips? Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much how i did it. Was doing EC and Smolder as well as EvoMuse Alphaburn and SNS Reduce XT. Dose after shower on my abs, sometimes chest. WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY AFTER APPLICATION.

I can't stress enough the mind-blowing pain of not washing your hands then taking a piss without thinking. The burning on your junk lasting for hours is awful lol. But ya, i liked the results, good stuff.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Pretty much how i did it. Was doing EC and Smolder as well as EvoMuse Alphaburn and SNS Reduce XT. Dose after shower on my abs, sometimes chest. WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY AFTER APPLICATION.

I can't stress enough the mind-blowing pain of not washing your hands then taking a piss without thinking. The burning on your junk lasting for hours is awful lol. But ya, i liked the results, good stuff.
Word good to know I'm on the right track. Would you recommend adding alphaburn and/or Reduce XT into my stack? I already have a bottle of Y hcl I'm going to work in between EC cycles, but I've been dying to get this abdominal fat moving asap.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up this stack to add to my current regimen. I like that a good amount of people talk about different ways to apply. Makes it easier to know what to do.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up this stack to add to my current regimen. I like that a good amount of people talk about different ways to apply. Makes it easier to know what everyone else is doing.
IMG_0224.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up this stack to add to my current regimen. I like that a good amount of people talk about different ways to apply. Makes it easier to know what to do.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Has anybody noticed an added effectiveness by applying once in the morning, and once at night? I've read a few topics with people running it this way, but haven't found conclusive evidence that it's better.

Applied it for the first time today after showing and did an ab workout including weighted crunches 2 hours later, followed by 45 minutes on a stationary bike. Definitely felt the burn everybody talks about, but I enjoyed it honestly hahaha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anybody noticed an added effectiveness by applying once in the morning, and once at night? I've read a few topics with people running it this way, but haven't found conclusive evidence that it's better.

Applied it for the first time today after showing and did an ab workout including weighted crunches 2 hours later, followed by 45 minutes on a stationary bike. Definitely felt the burn everybody talks about, but I enjoyed it honestly hahaha
I'm trying this to see how well it works on my cut. It's worth a shot. I can't see a negative in doing it that way.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Been using it daily for the last 3 days, and I'm really enjoying it. Been running it like this:
1st application after morning shower, half dollar sized amount to low abdominal area, and pea sized areas applied to sides, and chest.

2nd application after late night shower, about an hour before bed, with pea sized amounts to lower abdominal area, sides and chest.

The smell isn't overwhelming to me honestly, and my girlfriend hasn't commented on it so I don't let it stop me from going in public or to the gym. It does get a little chunky after drying though, which I just ignore.