Natty supp Mass/Bulking stack list

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pic just for attention
IMG_20170313_220438_488.jpg

Let's get a good thread going of the available natty anabolics that have helped some of you all put on some size. Thinking about trying a powermax and massmax run. I've ran xgels, laxo, epicatechin, PA and others before but maybe something new is around. Also have dabbled with andros and sarms but trying to get back into natty bbing so I've been off any of those for almost 2 years now.

blessard1

Awards
I just bought anabeta..gonna be my first time with a natty anabolic. I have mk 677 but still not sure how to take with all the mixed opinions out there

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've tried osta and it was good for density/ hardness but shut me down pretty fierce

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also I was able to get the main ingredient in anabeta as a standalone (anaclyeus pyrethreum) but I don't think it did much for me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plenty of MassMax XT logs going on right now. Most users are seeing increase in weight, decrease in fat. Increased hunger and vascularity.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I was able to get the main ingredient in anabeta as a standalone (anaclyeus pyrethreum) but I don't think it did much for me.
If it makes you feel any better...it doesn't do much good in the current Anabeta Elite formula either..

blessard1

Awards
So massmax over anabeta for appetite increase?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So massmax over anabeta for appetite increase?
Without question. It is better in every other aspect as well..
I think everyone has been coming to this conclusion so far. I see that you have already bought ABE? Honestly, I would not open it and just return it for a refund. In the meantime..order some MassMax..

blessard1

Awards
Damn today I took my first pill lol but it's cool I'll just give it to one of my friends and buy massmax. Any website you recommend getting it from?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn today I took my first pill lol but it's cool I'll just give it to one of my friends and buy massmax. Any website you recommend getting it from?
Nutriverse is having 20% off all performax supps

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh...that's too bad. Honestly, I do think MassMax XT would be much more beneficial for you.
As stated above, Nutriverse is probably running the best deal right now..

blessard1

Awards
I'm on nutriverse right now..Is that sale price $45 cause that's all I'm seeing?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on nutriverse right now..Is that sale price $45 cause that's all I'm seeing?
Add it to the cart and it drops to $35.99. Also use code AM5 for an extra 5% off.

Keep the ABE, and add it back in after your 4th week of MassMax XT. Weeks 5-8 you can do MassMax XT/ABE.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've pretty much ran all the best natty anabolics out IMO. X gels+ PA is my favorite.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I wish that evomuse bmp would come out because it's something new to me

Nateyohe

Awards
What is anyones opinion on diesel test pro-cycle for a test booster on a PCT with serm and liver support? Or is the massmax xt the best booster out at the moment?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is anyones opinion on diesel test pro-cycle for a test booster on a PCT with serm and liver support? Or is the massmax xt the best booster out at the moment?
What'd you just run?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT is more of a natty anabolic. If you are looking for a test booster or all in one product look at Alphamax XT. The F95 will help keep lean mass on, there is estrogen and cortisol support as well. It is a great product to run alongside your SERM.

Then run MassMax XT as a natty product after PCT is over.

Nateyohe

Awards
MassMax XT is more of a natty anabolic. If you are looking for a test booster or all in one product look at Alphamax XT. The F95 will help keep lean mass on, there is estrogen and cortisol support as well. It is a great product to run alongside your SERM.

Then run MassMax XT as a natty product after PCT is over.
Thank u for the intel. Would u run the MassMax XT on-cycle or as a bridge between them?

Nateyohe

Awards
Believe it or not I actually went from 226 down to 211. However, my strength and musvle mass went up while my BF% decreased. All in all I am pleased with the results, was expecting to see the scale tip the other way though. But no problems with heartburn, bloating, or gyno of any kind. Recovered very quickly and my workouts were insanely intense. Minimal rest required between sets. Havent carried any water weight whatsoever.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Believe it or not I actually went from 226 down to 211. However, my strength and musvle mass went up while my BF% decreased. All in all I am pleased with the results, was expecting to see the scale tip the other way though. But no problems with heartburn, bloating, or gyno of any kind. Recovered very quickly and my workouts were insanely intense. Minimal rest required between sets. Havent carried any water weight whatsoever.
True were you eating for a cut tho because I can't see being on bulk macros and still losing weight

Nateyohe

Awards
I honestly didnt change anything in which I ate. I ate what I wanted when I wanted it. The only thing I did do differently was consumed only BCAAs after 7 pm every two hours to try and put my body into a faster ketosis state and not consuming any carbs after 7 pm as well. I increased my protein intake daily by 75mg through supplementation.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I honestly didnt change anything in which I ate. I ate what I wanted when I wanted it. The only thing I did do differently was consumed only BCAAs after 7 pm every two hours to try and put my body into a faster ketosis state and not consuming any carbs after 7 pm as well. I increased my protein intake daily by 75mg through supplementation.
So you were trying to burn fat with the cyclical keto. Those are legit results still brutha

Nateyohe

Awards
Roger that. Hey I got a question for u. I wanna incorporate nolva in my pct. If I wanna do week1-2 at 20mg/day and weeks 3-4 at 10mg/day, how long would a 30ml bottle last me if its 20mg per ml? My brain is fried at the moment. Thank you for ur help if possible.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Roger that. Hey I got a question for u. I wanna incorporate nolva in my pct. If I wanna do week1-2 at 20mg/day and weeks 3-4 at 10mg/day, how long would a 30ml bottle last me if its 20mg per ml? My brain is fried at the moment. Thank you for ur help if possible.
That's 45 days I believe with that dosing protocol