Homemade Test Booster what would you use?

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
What would you put in yours?

Mine would probably be something like
Trib 100-150mg
Iicariin 350mg
Suma 100
Long jack 300
DAA 1000-1200

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
D3-3kiu
Magnesium-400mg
Zinc-30mg
Boron-10mg
Forskolin (20%)-250mg
Ashwaganda (5%)-300mg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fully dosed Vitamin D3 & K2
FruiteX-B (calcium fructoborate)
Optimal forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and P-5-P

ALCAR
KSM-66
Phosphatidylserine
Black Maca
CistaMax
Cuscuta Chinensis
Astragalus membranaceus
Schisandra Chinensis
Mucuna
Bio-Curcumin
Olive Leaf extract
Naringin
Raw Orchic Glandular/cyclodextrin complex (somebody has to make this!)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Not for test boost but for estrogen metabolism
DIM @ 200mg

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
The minerals I think are really underrated when it comes to boosting test. I would probably leave out the zinc and magnesium because I already do ZMA

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Have you used DIM? I'm not super sold on it but I've never tried it.
Yes I have it dries you up a bit and makes you feel better overall. I also found increased recovery.

It's not a estrogen blocker it just metabolize the " bad" estrogens and increases the "good" ones. Also make sure you don't get a huge dose as it can increase aromatization. So don't surpass 200mg.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fully dosed Vitamin D3 & K2
FruiteX-B (calcium fructoborate)
Optimal forms of Zinc, Magnesium, and P-5-P

ALCAR
KSM-66
Phosphatidylserine
Black Maca
CistaMax
Cuscuta Chinensis
Astragalus membranaceus
Schisandra Chinensis
Mucuna
Bio-Curcumin
Olive Leaf extract
Naringin
Raw Orchic Glandular/cyclodextrin complex (somebody has to make this!)
Why schisandra chinensis??? It has 0 evidence of booster testosterone!!

Also what would you expect from cyclodextrin orchic complex??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why schisandra chinensis??? It has 0 evidence of booster testosterone!!

Also what would you expect from cyclodextrin orchic complex??
Schisandra for its adaptogen/energy, aphrodisiac qualities...supposedly is a mild myostatin inhibitor too.

The theory behind Raw Orchic glandular is that it repairs/strengthens damaged testes such as what may happen to many of us post cycle or just the aging process. "Like heals like" is the premise behind gladulars. Raw Orchic has some rave reviews as it is...but the truth is that most of what would be beneficial gets destroyed in the GI tract. We don't really know what it could do if it were able to be optimally absorbed with something like cyclosome technology...but it would be great to find out!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
You have to make sure the DAA is the Calcium or Sodium D-Aspartate or it won't do anything.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
You have to make sure the DAA is the Calcium or Sodium D-Aspartate or it won't do anything.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
KSM 66
Eurycoma Longifolia

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schisandra for its adaptogen/energy, aphrodisiac qualities...supposedly is a mild myostatin inhibitor too.

The theory behind Raw Orchic glandular is that it repairs/strengthens damaged testes such as what may happen to many of us post cycle or just the aging process. "Like heals like" is the premise behind gladulars. Raw Orchic has some rave reviews as it is...but the truth is that most of what would be beneficial gets destroyed in the GI tract. We don't really know what it could do if it were able to be optimally absorbed with something like cyclosome technology...but it would be great to find out!
Available in any products? Definitely sounds interesting for PCT products.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Available in any products? Definitely sounds interesting for PCT products.
Not with any bioavailability enhancement...but it is readily available from many online retailers. There is only one test booster I am aware of that has it as part of the formula. It is fairly pricey but it comes in a 2 month supply. It also is said to contain a premium bulbine natalensis extract. There are quite a few other ingredients as well...some of which I don't agree with so that is why I have never tried it. I have been meaning to get the straight up glandular...but I just keep forgetting.

It is just one of many substances with great potential that have been underutilized. Most of which have more promising studies than current test booster ingredients in the fact that they all come to the same conclusion. None of these conflicting studies on the same extract that actually suggest the opposite from what is claimed in a prior study. Let's face it, the test booster industry needs a major overhaul. Every product is just a reconfiguration of the same ingredients, in different dosages. It's time to explore new territory.

Matt is the exception here...his Testruction formula certainly does break the mold and guess what. Some people actually had to go on some powerful AI's because the were getting too much estrogen conversion from the increase in testosterone! Other people's claims...not mine.

I would love to see Brundle put together a stellar formula...we all know he could do it! Viron is the best Tongat Ali product I have ever used but I would love for him to expand upon that and bring us something that would bring test boosters to a new level.

Oops...I guess that turned into a rant about the mundane test booster situation we have been stuck in. Sorry, I have been taking Bronkaid lately..

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt is the exception here...his Testruction formula certainly does break the mold and guess what. Some people actually had to go on some powerful AI's because the were getting too much estrogen conversion from the increase in testosterone! Other people's claims...not mine.
I don't believe anyone's outright claimed they've been getting estrogen conversion due to increase in testosterone , I'm definitely sure no one has posted bloodwork on this board in relation to Testruction use so even if they did claim this it is anecdotal / speculative and mosts probably just placebo. A couple of posters have mentioned itchy nips but frankly you cant infer anything from this. i dont believe Matt himself has made any such claim of test increases. i believe he said the MOA is that some substances can 'potentiate' the sensitivity of androgen receptors. Howeevr Ive seen no bloodwork corroborating increases in E or test. Butea Superba, one of the main ingredients, definitely has no/little evidence of boosting test effects in humans, some evidence it boots DHT but that's about it

I do agree with your main premise however about the state and lack of innovation in the 'test boosting' category. Note the inverted commas as virtually none can demonstrate their products actually boost test

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't believe anyone's outright claimed they've been getting estrogen conversion due to increase in testosterone , I'm definitely sure no one has posted bloodwork on this board relation to Testruction use so even if they did claim this it would be anecdotal / speculative which is likely to be placebo. A couple of posters have mentioned itchy nips but frankly you cant infer anything from this. i dont believe Matt himself has made any such claim of test increases. i believe he said the MOA is that some substances can the sensitivity of androgen receptors. Butea Superba, one of the main ingredients, definitely has no/little evidence of boosting test in humans

I do agree with your main premise however about the state and lack of innovation in the 'test boosting' category. Note the inverted commas as virtually none can demonstrate their products actually boost test
Yeah, there was a time when Matt and prior users were recommending that it be taken with a strong AI as people got the itchy nips and added bloat. Regardless of it working or not...I am just glad he stepped out of the box which is more than can be said for the rest of the playing field..

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, there was a time when Matt and prior users were recommending that it be taken with a strong AI as people got the itchy nips and added bloat. Regardless of it working or not...I am just glad he stepped out of the box which is more than can be said for the rest of the playing field..
yeah. My problem with this is people really shouldnt be resorting to Ais as a matter of course unless they have bloodwork substantiating high E

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha or Arimistane
Fadogia
LJ100
Chlorophytum Borivilianum
Ashwagandha
Shilijit
Cordyceps Militaris

Of course D3, Zinc, Boron, P-5-P, Magnesium are a given.