Quick Pick Me Up?

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Just wanted to make a quick post just in case there were more people out there like me.. I work 7 days a week, Monday through Fridays are easy days but Saturday I do a 15 hour shift and Sunday a 12 hour shift.. yuppie.. now back to my story, I could drink about 3 cups of coffee and wont feel a thing and always find a hard time trying to stay awake or drinking a pwo or thermo's that have a good amount of caffeine to keep me awake through exhausting long days or even when I get to lifting. The only combo that worked for once is C&P Amped and Cannibal Ferox (Stim)... I am not a rep. and wasn't asked to give a review just decided to share with anyone else with the same issues. Anyone else out there have pick me up combos feel free to share below. p.s. if you choose to try this combo its by your own choice, i'm not responsible if you cant handle it or what you choose to make a cocktail out of.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/118816d1431356102-chaos-pain-amped-ampinferno.png
(Amped)

https://www.chaosandpain.com/product_images/uploaded_images/ferox1.png
(Ferox)

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Amino energy by optimum is a nice mild pre workout imo. Not too many stimulants and taste is banging. I Have that with a banana and peanut butter if I'm flagging after a long shift and have to train

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Tylerclee Yup.. 3 pills and 1 whole scoop.. 750mg caffeine so about 6 and a half cup of coffee .. don't try this at home

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Tylerclee Yup.. 3 pills and 1 whole scoop.. 750mg caffeine so about 6 and a half cup of coffee .. don't try this at home
Lol yea good point. Don't try at home unless you have a defibrillator. There's a tad bit more than the mega dose of caffeine.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Amino energy by optimum is a nice mild pre workout imo. Not too many stimulants and taste is banging. I Have that with a banana and peanut butter if I'm flagging after a long shift and have to train
Amino E. is my fav the last 3-4years

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What pre workout can you compare Amino E too? And are there any downsides after?
None. Amino Energy is trash as a pre workout lol no idea why they're recommending it to you. If they read your posts at all they would realize it would have no effect on you.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
No downsides or crash off it ever. Cnp used to do one that was quite mild and came in small bottles. No idea what it was called now. I think it was disco'd recently

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
No downsides or crash off it ever. Cnp used to do one that was quite mild and came in small bottles. No idea what it was called now. I think it was disco'd recently
Just popped into my head that it was pro napalm or something like that

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
None. Amino Energy is trash as a pre workout lol no idea why they're recommending it to you. If they read your posts at all they would realize it would have no effect on you.
You say it's trash but are you referring as a standalone? What if you made a nice little cocktail with it? Any better or still trash

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Just re-read that ****. Thought he had put he was having a hard time with pwo with too many stimulants. So I was thinking about milder pre w/o. Looks like u need some mesomorph or some good old amphetamines

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You say it's trash but are you referring as a standalone? What if you made a nice little cocktail with it? Any better or still trash
It's just amino acids with like 100mg caffeine per serving. I would just get caffeine tabs instead since you're going to need something stronger for what you're needing.

You could try taking bronkaid alongside something else for an extra kick.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
What pre workout can you compare Amino E too? And are there any downsides after?
I use it as a quick pick me up. No PW for me this period

Correct, its useless as a pre. Title was stronger in my mind than the actual post. My bad.

A side note, I always get tiggles when I drink Amino Energy, fasted or after food, despite the fact I supplement with 3grams of Beta Alanine by Primaforce where I dont get any tingles at all. Same with BA from different brands, no tingle at all. Only with Am.E.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you seriously need to take a stim break and reset your tolerance.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
mike33511 longest break I've done is 2 weeks lmao think Ima need more then just a break Dz23 I've had mesomorph .. 1st time I tried it was close to Jack3d it was awesome but i feel like it was placebo since I was looking for something that had DMAA and because all the other scoops never gave me that same effect again, thnx for the recommendation though

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I use it as a quick pick me up. No PW for me this period

Correct, its useless as a pre. Title was stronger in my mind than the actual post. My bad.

A side note, I always get tiggles when I drink Amino Energy, fasted or after food, despite the fact I supplement with 3grams of Beta Alanine by Primaforce where I dont get any tingles at all. Same with BA from different brands, no tingle at all. Only with Am.E.
Because it has BA in it, and terribly low dosages of any other actual BCAA. Its an overpriced taurine and BA supp

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to make a quick post just in case there were more people out there like me.. I work 7 days a week, Monday through Fridays are easy days but Saturday I do a 15 hour shift and Sunday a 12 hour shift.. yuppie.. now back to my story, I could drink about 3 cups of coffee and wont feel a thing and always find a hard time trying to stay awake or drinking a pwo or thermo's that have a good amount of caffeine to keep me awake through exhausting long days or even when I get to lifting. The only combo that worked for once is C&P Amped and Cannibal Ferox (Stim)... I am not a rep. and wasn't asked to give a review just decided to share with anyone else with the same issues. Anyone else out there have pick me up combos feel free to share below. p.s. if you choose to try this combo its by your own choice, i'm not responsible if you cant handle it or what you choose to make a cocktail out of.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/118816d1431356102-chaos-pain-amped-ampinferno.png
(Amped)

https://www.chaosandpain.com/product_images/uploaded_images/ferox1.png
(Ferox)
the more stims you take the more your body will get used to it , thats probably why coffee you take has no effect so youre searching for something better.What its doing to youreadrenal glands is anybodys guess

My own view is you should try to come off by lowering the dosage slowly to let your body re adjust

.https://bebrainfit.com/caffeine-addiction/

I would look to nutrition and rest during the easy days which will put you in good position for your heavy weekend I will be surprised if you can sleep.Id also look at adaptogens, rhodiola , ginseng for example .These will fortify your body and help you with energy

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Yeah sucks that I have to go through a whole lot of caffeinated supps to get me going .. need a reset and the sleep part i just hate, almost want to go on a supp to help me sleep good and wake up refreshed but I don't want to have to rely on supps to sleep the same way I do to keep me awake

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would consider taking a break for now then look into Nootropimax. Long lasting energy, focus and mental clarity.

ewill

Awards
I've taken a lot of pres and vitamins to keep me awake basically..but I swear the absolute best thing I've had is modafinil. 14 to 15 hr. half life. No sides except for slight nausea if you take it every day and then suddenly stop. Similar to caffeine but honestly I feel worse goin through caffeine withdrawls. Irritability can pop up from time to time, but to me it's worth it. It's hard to work out..work..and go to college and still be alert enough to stare at 16352718 math problems.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
to the guys who are having to rely on stims to carry out their job or education , i would seriously suggest you need to sit down and have a one to one with your employer or tutor.and explain the reasons why youre reliant on stims

You certainly carnt carry on the way you are .In the end its all going to catch up with you and who knows where itll lead -heart problems? anyones guess.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I like, long term, Siberian Ginseng. I find it gives me the get up and go with positive attitude to work out

For Preworkout I have half a scoop of jack3d and a scoop of USP Max Reps+ which gives me endless energy - sipping bcaas and Green mag creatine throughout

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken a lot of pres and vitamins to keep me awake basically..but I swear the absolute best thing I've had is modafinil. 14 to 15 hr. half life. No sides except for slight nausea if you take it every day and then suddenly stop. Similar to caffeine but honestly I feel worse goin through caffeine withdrawls. Irritability can pop up from time to time, but to me it's worth it. It's hard to work out..work..and go to college and still be alert enough to stare at 16352718 math problems.
The main issue is that modafinil isn't a quick pick me up, it takes 60-90 min to kick in and then runs 8-12 hours. So, you are in for a sustained ride throughout the day.

ewill

Awards
The main issue is that modafinil isn't a quick pick me up, it takes 60-90 min to kick in and then runs 8-12 hours. So, you are in for a sustained ride throughout the day.
Yeahhh touché...didn't think about that.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yeahhh touché...didn't think about that.
sleep is the process the body repairs itself , by the looks of what s being taken , some are going to get very little

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to the guys who are having to rely on stims to carry out their job or education , i would seriously suggest you need to sit down and have a one to one with your employer or tutor.and explain the reasons why youre reliant on stims
What? Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Employers love when you tell them you need stims because they are working you too much. Promotion material right there.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Employers love when you tell them you need stims because they are working you too much. Promotion material right there.
i think you need to ask yourself should my employer be employing me if im taking stims In some cases were not talking coffee here.and the employer may have a no drug policy.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
What? Lol
In my book stims are taken as a means to get through certain situations, workout , long days , exams etcIf you need them on a regular basis basically you need to look at your life and and try to find a solution so you can come off them.Employers are human and should be approachable Welfare of an employee is important .and if you carnt talk to your line manager in the first instance , your not working for a good employer.