BEST STUPPLEMENT FOR MASS???

aaronjones

Banned
Awards
What's the Bess sup for mass besides mass gainer, creative and bcaas?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good question above. I'm assuming natty since this is in general supplement forum? Also what is your diet and training like?

MassMax XT could be an option for you. There are few logs sponsored and unsponsored going on right now. Many loggers have experienced increase in weight, decrease in fat, more vascularity, increased hunger etc.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements that increase your appetite can help a lot with this. I'd look into Orig1n, which not only increases appetite, but also assists with digestion and nutrient uptake. One of the best bulking supplements on the market, IMO.

You could also consider Test1fy or Anabeta Elite. Both utilize anacyclus pyrethrum, which helps boost appetite (along with a number of other compounds beneficial for natural hormone optimization).

All of the above suggestions are natural. Going hormonal obviously would change suggestions.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something that can increase appetite is always a good option for bulking. I've found that MassMax XT, Origin, and Magnitropin all increase appetite, and also the ability to eat a lot of food without feeling full/bloated, which is also valuable. I did a beta-log for MassMax and gained a good bit of weight in only 4 weeks, which is consistent with what other loggers are seeing now. Also, these supplements have other benefits that will help with mass/strength gain besides simply increasing appetite as well. As VO2 mentinoed, ABE and Testify are also good options. There are many natural options, but I'd recommend trying one at a time first if you haven't already, that way you know what does what for you, what works, what you like, etc. It is fun to stack though.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
X-Gels from SNS is one of the very best and it's non-hormonal. If diet and training and rest are up to par, you will put on some size. If any of these are off, natty supps won't do anything.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS XGels
SNS EpiPlex
PES Anabeta Elite

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An x-gels and anabeta elite stack is a great natty mass building stack. I've ran it multiple times and had great results.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Food. Try Peanut Butter. If you need a supplement to be able to take in enough calories from Nuts/Peanut Butter, you have much bigger problems, LOL.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Food. Try Peanut Butter. If you need a supplement to be able to take in enough calories from Nuts/Peanut Butter, you have much bigger problems, LOL.
I have to agree. All the supplements are in the world are BUNK unless you have your diet in check

Check with the diet

THEN look into supplements (mass gainers such as Mass Gainz by Iforce is a great product, creatine, etc)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice above. Food and calories will dictate weight gain, so be sure you are eating enough to facilitate muscle growth. I would also agree above with Massmax XT, especially if you struggle with eating enough. Massmax XT really bumped my appetite and I felt stronger, harder, and more full while using it. It contains a high quality extract of ecdy, as well as 250mg of (-)-epi. Definitely worth reading up on

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice above. Food and calories will dictate weight gain, so be sure you are eating enough to facilitate muscle growth. I would also agree above with Massmax XT, especially if you struggle with eating enough. Massmax XT really bumped my appetite and I felt stronger, harder, and more full while using it. It contains a high quality extract of ecdy, as well as 250mg of (-)-epi. Definitely worth reading up on
I agree 1000% sometimes it's nice to have that increased hunger. Especially running a good clean diet same food gets old with that hunger boost easier to hit your numbers daily. But I'm strange and enjoy eating same thing everyday but I look at food as protein carbs and numbers

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree 1000% sometimes it's nice to have that increased hunger. Especially running a good clean diet same food gets old with that hunger boost easier to hit your numbers daily. But I'm strange and enjoy eating same thing everyday but I look at food as protein carbs and numbers
I look at food the same way haha. I don't really mind what my food tastes like, its more of a number/macro game for me. But using Massmax XT makes my appetite crazy. I feel like I could still eat another meal after finishing my normal food, and often times I go over on my macros because of it. But if anything I've found it to be beneficial - I haven't noticed much or any fat gain, and my strength has been going up every week

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing. It is so much easier to plan out different diet strategies around some basic implements.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Phosphatidic Acid (Fearn's granules) very helpful

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increase calories, train only 3-4x a week.

MassMax XT stacked with ArA would be a killer stack IMO. Both products are great and MassMax xt will help you increase your appetite to allow for more calories. All of the loggers (sponsored and unsponsored) are seeing very similar results (myself included). Pure weight gain.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
In terms of training routines, Doggcrapp training has consistently produced the best size and strength gains for me over the years. (Easily to find on google).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of training routines, Doggcrapp training has consistently produced the best size and strength gains for me over the years. (Easily to find on google).
DC is great but certainly is not for beginners.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With a name like doggcrapp I'm going to have to check it out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With a name like doggcrapp I'm going to have to check it out
Take some time to really learn and study the routine before diving in. And ask any questions you may have. Tons of threads on DC on the forum.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Take some time to really learn and study the routine before diving in. And ask any questions you may have. Tons of threads on DC on the forum.
Dante puts out good Training *and* good Protein :D The guy is pretty amazing.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Tested on the field, and working, that is, you see a big difference between using them, and not use them; Anabeta elite, xgels, tr1umph, follidrone2.0.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a free sample of ostarine and taking with FD2 right now.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly...! How would you ever test effectiveness of a free sample of Ostarine..?

It would have to be 2 or 3 weeks worth at least :biglaugh:
Guy at my gym gave me 250 mg, gonna dose 5mg a day.