Help me choose free Cellucor product

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get one of these products for free and to be honest, none of them look too enticing and I don't really need anything. I have a couple different pre workouts now and one pump product. I have never used anything Cellucor other than C4 and was very disappointed in it.

I just started a cut and was planning on using EC, but other than that I don't need anything. I'll probably just go with the most popular choice.

C4
C4 50x
C4 Mass - no.
C4 Ripped
C4 Ultimate

Alpha Amino - Fruit Punch so not likely.
COR Glutamine - lol

COR Creatine - I don't really care for creatine, I never notice a difference.
NO3 - one of my top choices, can never have too much pump products.

P6 Chrome - KSM-66 is nice.
P6 PM - no.

CLA - no.
Super HD
Super HD Powder - I am starting a cut, but was planning on using EC or something better. I may give this to my girlfriend if I decide to go with it.

Fish Oil - no.
Fit Joy Bars - not likely
T Shirt - maybe

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
P6 Chrome.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you dont need anything go with the Tshirt and call it a day

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is their whey not a choice? Because that would have been my pick. Or even though you say "not likely" to FitJoy, that'd be my second pick...some of the flavors are pretty good.

Otherwise, maybe C4 Ultimate...while nothing groundbreaking, that doesn't look bad at all either. And the pump ingredients in that are for the most part dosed better than in NO3 (which is 1250mg arginine nitrate and a 750mg proprietary blend of Nitrosigine, citrulline malate, and grape seed extract...so basically primarily a nitrate product because Nitrosigine is underdosed and CM may as well not even be there). And P6 has ash but I can't find anything on Adaptest or what kind of withanolide standardization there is (or isn't).

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
N03 is great for exactly what it is

Alpha Amino is still the top 3 out of any Aminos I've ever had.

Super HD isn't bad in the powder or pill version.

I mean it's free....think of the value for what your getting. If worst comes to worst it's something you can trade for something else later.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is their whey not a choice? Because that would have been my pick. Or even though you say "not likely" to FitJoy, that'd be my second pick...some of the flavors are pretty good.

Otherwise, maybe C4 Ultimate...while nothing groundbreaking, that doesn't look bad at all either. And the pump ingredients in that are for the most part dosed better than in NO3 (which is 1250mg arginine nitrate and a 750mg proprietary blend of Nitrosigine, citrulline malate, and grape seed extract...so basically primarily a nitrate product because Nitrosigine is underdosed and CM may as well not even be there). And P6 has ash but I can't find anything on Adaptest or what kind of withanolide standardization there is (or isn't).
No their whey isn't, otherwise I would have picked that in a heartbeat. Lol the fitjoy only comes with 6, so it is worth maybe half of most of the other stuff is the only reason I wasn't planning on it, that's just me being petty though lol

The Adaptest is supposedly KSM-66 from what I've seen.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I mean it's free....think of the value for what your getting. If worst comes to worst it's something you can trade for something else later.
^ alpha amino or super HD. I always like having aminos on hand, and Super HD was a good appetite suppressant for me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I can't stand Fruit Punch anymore and that's the only Alpha Amino flavor left.

I hadn't seen much on Super HD, I though of maybe using that in place of just Caffeine when I start EC.

That's true, I would just rather end up with something I could utilize at some point. Obviously I'll be happy with whatever, considering it's free and you can't complain about free stuff. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just checked and they are all out of my size in t shirts so that's not a possibility anymore.
Go with the next size down. It'll make you look more swole. Lol

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
c4 ultimate isn't bad I like it formula is an improvement from other versions of it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
c4 ultimate isn't bad I like it formula is an improvement from other versions of it.
I agree grab C4 Ultimate and it's a very good reformulation over the previous versions.
I tried and reviewed a couple of samples and energy was good ,pump was also hard and
vascular, flavors are on point. The only thing I didn't get was great focus but again it's still
a pretty good PW to have in the mix.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
can't go wrong with creatine. the rest are questionable options...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too bad you don't have their protein as an option. Their protein is pretty good... out of the options i'd say no3 or c4 ultimate would be a good choice.