Focused nutrition mk677

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone bought any recently? Is this stuff g2g everywhere is sold out of OL -_-

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried there mk677 but I've tried many other of there sarms and there gtg but it still bugs me why they've done a disappearing act for the second time. Maybe the Feds were breathing on there necks. Another thing was there dosing protocols were often over/ under or when in stacks the dosages weren't in line with each other but the gear itself has always done good for me. Even the quad elite a mate of mine did a cycle of did wonders for him, just buy it mate

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard its bunk..

UK shops has it? Maybe you could order from there...
PredNutrition maybe you could chime in lad!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah JW has it but I'm weary! Don't wanna buy it if it's crap! Predator is out of stock -_-

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's face it guys, in the U.K. We have all the good stuff. They have no reason to sell crap, it would only damage there names, I hear the same sh1t about brawn being bunk and it really ain't. As far as I'm concerned fn products are gtg, if your sceptical about them just buy some other brand. Take for instance black label, never really heard of them but there mk677 is awesome, the only bad thing is that it's in 25mg caps but they capped it in that dosage as it is the proven dosage according to studies. I bought 2 it was that good.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Let's face it guys, in the U.K. We have all the good stuff. They have no reason to sell crap, it would only damage there names, I hear the same sh1t about brawn being bunk and it really ain't. As far as I'm concerned fn products are gtg, if your sceptical about them just buy some other brand. Take for instance black label, never really heard of them but there mk677 is awesome, the only bad thing is that it's in 25mg caps but they capped it in that dosage as it is the proven dosage according to studies. I bought 2 it was that good.
You were on the PN forum as well :D ??

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No mate I've only ever been on 2 forums, this one and vl

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I didn't even know fn had a forum. I take it that's gone up in smoke too

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I'm working in Denmark at the moment Dennis

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the uk but live in Spain working offshore. In esbjerg at the moment

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
solidsnake, that's true bro haha brawn is deffo legit! I've heard a lot of people talk badly about mk though and didn't wanna waste my money but I found a bottle of OL and just bought a bottle of DNA and I wanna go for 6 months so I'll prob try FN too haha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
From the uk but live in Spain working offshore. In esbjerg at the moment
Aha! I live on the other side of Jutland :D

Thats quiet a mix from UK live in Span and work i Denmark :D

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man, yeah I've got a bottle of brawn msten I'm itching to try with dmz. But I'm gonna have to wait for a while. At the moment I'm on a test,tren and bold cycle

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Ah cool man! Yeah it's a crazy mix but loving it mate ��
Well since your from UK. What is your exp with Brawn Nutri ?

I used some 11-oxo didnt like it.. Was looking at Furaza50

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I've only used there formestane but many of my mates have used there gear, in fact one guy on here used there tren and the results were amazing

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I've only used there formestane but many of my mates have used there gear, in fact one guy on here used there tren and the results were amazing
Thanks for the answer! Will look in to it.. I have Androtest on hand from Fusion Supps.. Was thinking running Furaza with that.. In stead of real Winny.. It can kill the liver a lot Winny.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always wanted to try that androtest, 1 step conversion to test right? But it was out of stock for a long time and in the meantime I discovered a place where I can get awesome Td test ( as I can't inject in my job) so I won't be needing it anymore

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I've always wanted to try that androtest, 1 step conversion to test right? But it was out of stock for a long time and in the meantime I discovered a place where I can get awesome Td test ( as I can't inject in my job) so I won't be needing it anymore
Please PM with the name of the TD test.

Yeah i used it before with great strengt gains... Exampel : Leg extentions.. I went from doing 4-5 sets with 40 kg ... To doing 10 sets with ending on 135 kg :D

I could keep going...Getting to bottles tomorrow and have 3 in store :D PN have a offer for them now.. Buy 1 get half price on the next.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Dude headsup on the TD-Test?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycles of androtest, mediocre if I'm honest 6caps a day for a nice effect but it's good as a base 4-5 caps I just like running everything really high haha the only thing with TD test is it converts to estrogen a lot more than inj!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Suppose with aromisin or adex on hand you'd be fine haha can you PM me the name please bud

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Adex .5 e3d and no probs here bud and same of caber for the tren alongside 75 t3

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Very nice stack for leaning out! I'm gonna running some epistane for 6 weeks to start off a test/tren cycle next year! I just can't get over how epistane makes me feel haha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycles of androtest, mediocre if I'm honest 6caps a day for a nice effect but it's good as a base 4-5 caps I just like running everything really high haha the only thing with TD test is it converts to estrogen a lot more than inj!
Well i run it 6-7 caps a day :D It works that way.. But quite expensive

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PredNutrition as your in the supp industry maybe you could tell us what happened to fn (again)

F

fordmandiesel

Awards
ive tried there mk677 wasn't impressed, not sure it was a ph or some said it was prolactin issue when I posted my issues on here but it gave me ichy puffy nipps and scalp was getting pimples and ichy, ive run many phs and that's usually the sideffects I get from those so I'm not really sure what it was but I stopped got on the nolvadex any ways for a couple weeks all was back to normal

W

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you all recommend for an American distributor so I don't get hammered on shipping? That product looks awesome btw predator

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
What would you all recommend for an American distributor so I don't get hammered on shipping? That product looks awesome btw predator
I've had good success with MA labs Mk, ships out of the US

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Medals research dot com snips from Tennessee, research chemicals dot org from texas

BTW the best purity these days is around 87% and the rest is "unknown" which is why I'm not currently using it with two vials in the fridge.

Go with irc dot bio for beer product and purity but you'll pay the most around 70/month for liquid and 60 if u can mix your own suspension.

W

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys rock thanks. I for now have gone with two bottles of ghar1ne from Pred. They had a bogo. This will be my third day on 10mg at night. So far I haven't noticed much of the sides anyone's mentioned. A little bit of additional hunger in the mornings when I wake up.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys rock thanks. I for now have gone with two bottles of ghar1ne from Pred. They had a bogo. This will be my third day on 10mg at night. So far I haven't noticed much of the sides anyone's mentioned. A little bit of additional hunger in the mornings when I wake up.
I'm really interested in OL's MK, Are you going to run a log?