Status
Not open for further replies.
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not too long ago I came across a thread that said Magnitropin was being discontinued (which it is). This had always been a product I had intentions of trying alongside the plethora of other natty anabolics I have tried. Luckily enough I have located a website which I believe still has some stock... my order was able to go through and i received an order confirmation.

What i'm wondering is how many of you have tried this product and what your results (alongside a good diet and training split) looked like. Also in that thread I mentioned prior I recall the mentioning of 'spiked' products and was wondering what your thoughts on that was as well in regards to myokem products.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 1 bot of Myokem Magnitropin and found it to be ok. It was run to compare against Myosynergy / Myosynergy Elite since I had difficulty finding those. I'd say that the Myokem was ok but would give the edge to Myosynergy.

I've not read anything about Myokem involved w/ spiking. Got links ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive run 1 and 2 bottles a few times. Absolutely love it. Results are similar to an ABE/Xgels stack for me, with some additional body comp improvement from the mag. Glad I stocked a few bottles.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it. Lost a few pounds and physique tightened up a bit at maintenance calories (or rather what I had been maintaining at prior to Magnitropin). Got stronger, but I don't think it was any faster than I'd expect without.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran 1 bot of Myokem Magnitropin and found it to be ok. It was run to compare against Myosynergy / Myosynergy Elite since I had difficulty finding those. I'd say that the Myokem was ok but would give the edge to Myosynergy.

I've not read anything about Myokem involved w/ spiking. Got links ?
one sec.... again im not saying anything about their products being spiked... this is just what i have come across

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is just people assuming that because their hair fell out, it had something "more" in it. That's why you are taught not to spread rumors.....

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I enjoyed all of their products in the past.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard good things about it on other forums, company has gone quiet, what happened to myokem?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Apparently they're supposed to be recouping. Its always the top quality companies...this is text book. But im optimistic.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The hell if i know. Something about coming back strong....shrugs. this is reaccuring all the time with supplement companies. But i actually know why they do this. And im not saying...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I just can't wait to see what comes out again once they bust back out into the scene. They were and HOPE are still my absolute favorite supplement company. Aside from CL ofcourse.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are getting underway for them.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Awesome. I really hope im not surprised in a bad way.

It already sucks that the stupid fda changes things that dont need to be changed.

Atleast hope they kept their products mostly the same. Especially alphadex. Wow that stuff was amazing.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I really hope im not surprised in a bad way.

It already sucks that the stupid fda changes things that dont need to be changed.

Atleast hope they kept their products mostly the same. Especially alphadex. Wow that stuff was amazing.
alphadex is still available online if you look hard enough

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I hope to not get used to that then it changes. If they come back and everything is changed ill know why. Hate the supplement industry. Wish i never read deep into it and how it REALLY works.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#illuminati confirmed

back on topic tho.... i ended up on the Myokem website and they offer FIFTY PERCENT OFF AND FREE SHIPPING FOR MILITARY holy **** thats amazing... hope they still offer that deal once they get on their feet again

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well yeah for vets and current serving people.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yeah for vets and current serving people.
actually idk if vets even qualify because you need to do the checkout process with a .mil email... I'm not sure if vets (discharged) have access to their .mil emails still... i would assume not

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I need to reUP on their products. I was so addicted to their stuff it was ridiculous.

Their stuff reminded me of the old school versions first gen of a brand *** that used to be amazing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive run 1 and 2 bottles a few times. Absolutely love it. Results are similar to an ABE/Xgels stack for me, with some additional body comp improvement from the mag. Glad I stocked a few bottles.
Same! i really like the results. i ran two bottles back to back awhile ago and had great results.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be completely shocked if you didn't love it. If I had to pick one natural anabolic supplement...it would be this.

FYI: There is no need to take one day off per week as the label states. I would split your dose 3 caps AM, 2 caps PM... just make sure one dose is taken 1-2 hrs PWO with or without food. That way you are always on it and you still get close to a month out of one bottle. I found it to be potent enough at 5 caps/day.

Looking forward to you hearing about your run...you should post a log when you start!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be completely shocked if you didn't love it. If I had to pick one natural anabolic supplement...it would be this.

FYI: There is no need to take one day off per week as the label states. I would split your dose 3 caps AM, 2 caps PM... just make sure one dose is taken 1-2 hrs PWO with or without food. That way you are always on it and you still get close to a month out of one bottle. I found it to be potent enough at 5 caps/day.

Looking forward to you hearing about your run...you should post a log when you start!
store i bought from just sent me an email saying they dont have it in stock :(

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
store i bought from just sent me an email saying they dont have it in stock :(
Oh no! Sorry to hear that...very disappointing.

You should probably try MassMax XT instead and get ready to eat!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Where has always been the best place to buy MYOKEM products? Like secretly motherloads...pm me lol...seriously

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Fingers crossed that their new relaunch is still the same.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed my run with Magnitropin. Very full and my appetite was out of control.

M

MyoAdam

Awards
Hey guise.

OP, Magnitropin isn't going anywhere. It'll be available again very soon. The profile won't be changed but it might be better than the previous runs in another way ;)

Never really seen much about people questioning our quality of products, but I can assure you that's not something you have to worry about.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stick around here as the admins have always seemed to push out anyone involved with Myokem :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guise.

OP, Magnitropin isn't going anywhere. It'll be available again very soon. The profile won't be changed but it might be better than the previous runs in another way ;)

Never really seen much about people questioning our quality of products, but I can assure you that's not something you have to worry about.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stick around here as the admins have always seemed to push out anyone involved with Myokem :)
Don't you ever go away like that again.... you are grounded young man!

Go to your room!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guise.

So what's going on with myokem?

One min praised by every website/message board

Then the next hard to find the full line up.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah. Came back into the workout scene and my beloved precious lineup wasn't around...

M

MyoAdam

Awards
So what's going on with myokem?

One min praised by every website/message board

Then the next hard to find the full line up.
I won't say much other than we had to change some things around (nothing to do with legal issues or anything of that sort), and there were a few set backs here and there.

We'll be back in full swing soon.jpg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been following this thread. Just went to a local supp shop and they had 2 bottles of Magnitropin on clearance for $20 each. Needless to say I scooped them up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm starting up a cycle soon so I'll probably save it for PCT. They also had some Nitramine so picked up a tub of that as well.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been following this thread. Just went to a local supp shop and they had 2 bottles of Magnitropin on clearance for $20 each. Needless to say I scooped them up.
wanna double your money?

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Any update when Magnitropin will be back at retailers?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any update when Magnitropin will be back at retailers?
I contacted them again within the last week. Apparently they have had more set-backs, he then went on to say they were in the process of making new labels for Magnitropin. Does not sound like anything will be happening in the very near future.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I contacted them again within the last week. Apparently they have had more set-backs, he then went on to say they were in the process of making new labels for Magnitropin. Does not sound like anything will be happening in the very near future.
Hm. Dang.

I wonder if at first glance if the wait will be worth it once they come back and release all their product line.

By then i might find better products. Especially if i end up stepping foot into the PH hormonal side of products then ill definitely not be interested in natty stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hm. Dang.

I wonder if at first glance if the wait will be worth it once they come back and release all their product line.

By then i might find better products. Especially if i end up stepping foot into the PH hormonal side of products then ill definitely not be interested in natty stuff.
I always took Magniptropin pre-workout no matter if I was on prohormones or not. For me, there is nothing better to get the most out of a workout than Magnitropin. Still clinging on to about 1/3 of a bottle as if it is gold and have not been using it lately. I am just afraid I might have a panic attack if I ever see the bottle empty without being able to replace it.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Lol yeah MYOKEM was my go to supplement company. They still are but i dont know whats going on with this crazyness going on there. Relaunches and product changes etc. God i hope i can love them again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah MYOKEM was my go to supplement company. They still are but i dont know whats going on with this crazyness going on there. Relaunches and product changes etc. God i hope i can love them again.
It will happen...let's not forget how often companies get set-back in attempting to release one new product. They are looking to get an entire line-up back in play. Wish I had known this was going to happen...I definitely would have stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.