Myokem Magnitropin?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Myokem Magnitropin?

Not too long ago I came across a thread that said Magnitropin was being discontinued (which it is). This had always been a product I had intentions of trying alongside the plethora of other natty anabolics I have tried. Luckily enough I have located a website which I believe still has some stock... my order was able to go through and i received an order confirmation.

What i'm wondering is how many of you have tried this product and what your results (alongside a good diet and training split) looked like. Also in that thread I mentioned prior I recall the mentioning of 'spiked' products and was wondering what your thoughts on that was as well in regards to myokem products.

2. its a legit product
    •   

3. I ran 1 bot of Myokem Magnitropin and found it to be ok. It was run to compare against Myosynergy / Myosynergy Elite since I had difficulty finding those. I'd say that the Myokem was ok but would give the edge to Myosynergy.

I've not read anything about Myokem involved w/ spiking. Got links ?

4. Ive run 1 and 2 bottles a few times. Absolutely love it. Results are similar to an ABE/Xgels stack for me, with some additional body comp improvement from the mag. Glad I stocked a few bottles.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

5. I ran it. Lost a few pounds and physique tightened up a bit at maintenance calories (or rather what I had been maintaining at prior to Magnitropin). Got stronger, but I don't think it was any faster than I'd expect without.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I ran 1 bot of Myokem Magnitropin and found it to be ok. It was run to compare against Myosynergy / Myosynergy Elite since I had difficulty finding those. I'd say that the Myokem was ok but would give the edge to Myosynergy.

one sec.... again im not saying anything about their products being spiked... this is just what i have come across

7. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I ran 1 bot of Myokem Magnitropin and found it to be ok. It was run to compare against Myosynergy / Myosynergy Elite since I had difficulty finding those. I'd say that the Myokem was ok but would give the edge to Myosynergy.

Depressed about myokem

read through this thread

8. That is just people assuming that because their hair fell out, it had something "more" in it. That's why you are taught not to spread rumors.....
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

9. I enjoyed all of their products in the past.

10. Heard good things about it on other forums, company has gone quiet, what happened to myokem?

11. Apparently they're supposed to be recouping. Its always the top quality companies...this is text book. But im optimistic.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Apparently they're supposed to be recouping. Its always the top quality companies...this is text book. But im optimistic.
    Recouping from what?

13. The hell if i know. Something about coming back strong....shrugs. this is reaccuring all the time with supplement companies. But i actually know why they do this. And im not saying...

14. I just can't wait to see what comes out again once they bust back out into the scene. They were and HOPE are still my absolute favorite supplement company. Aside from CL ofcourse.

15. Things are getting underway for them.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

16. Awesome. I really hope im not surprised in a bad way.

It already sucks that the stupid fda changes things that dont need to be changed.

Atleast hope they kept their products mostly the same. Especially alphadex. Wow that stuff was amazing.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Awesome. I really hope im not surprised in a bad way.

It already sucks that the stupid fda changes things that dont need to be changed.

Atleast hope they kept their products mostly the same. Especially alphadex. Wow that stuff was amazing.
    alphadex is still available online if you look hard enough

18. I hope to not get used to that then it changes. If they come back and everything is changed ill know why. Hate the supplement industry. Wish i never read deep into it and how it REALLY works.

19. #illuminati confirmed

back on topic tho.... i ended up on the Myokem website and they offer FIFTY PERCENT OFF AND FREE SHIPPING FOR MILITARY holy **** thats amazing... hope they still offer that deal once they get on their feet again

20. Well yeah for vets and current serving people.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Well yeah for vets and current serving people.
    actually idk if vets even qualify because you need to do the checkout process with a .mil email... I'm not sure if vets (discharged) have access to their .mil emails still... i would assume not

22. I need to reUP on their products. I was so addicted to their stuff it was ridiculous.

Their stuff reminded me of the old school versions first gen of a brand *** that used to be amazing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Ive run 1 and 2 bottles a few times. Absolutely love it. Results are similar to an ABE/Xgels stack for me, with some additional body comp improvement from the mag. Glad I stocked a few bottles.
    Same! i really like the results. i ran two bottles back to back awhile ago and had great results.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

24. I would be completely shocked if you didn't love it. If I had to pick one natural anabolic supplement...it would be this.

FYI: There is no need to take one day off per week as the label states. I would split your dose 3 caps AM, 2 caps PM... just make sure one dose is taken 1-2 hrs PWO with or without food. That way you are always on it and you still get close to a month out of one bottle. I found it to be potent enough at 5 caps/day.

Looking forward to you hearing about your run...you should post a log when you start!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] 2x Myokem Magnitropin
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 06:28 PM
  2. WTS Myokem Magnitropin & Alphadex
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 07:45 AM
  3. Totalpackage IN 4 Superhuman Gainz with MYOKEM MAGNITROPIN
    By totalpackage in forum Supplement Logs