Myokem Magnitropin?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I would be completely shocked if you didn't love it. If I had to pick one natural anabolic supplement...it would be this.

FYI: There is no need to take one day off per week as the label states. I would split your dose 3 caps AM, 2 caps PM... just make sure one dose is taken 1-2 hrs PWO with or without food. That way you are always on it and you still get close to a month out of one bottle. I found it to be potent enough at 5 caps/day.

Looking forward to you hearing about your run...you should post a log when you start!
    store i bought from just sent me an email saying they dont have it in stock

2. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    store i bought from just sent me an email saying they dont have it in stock
    Oh no! Sorry to hear that...very disappointing.

You should probably try MassMax XT instead and get ready to eat!
    •   

3. Where has always been the best place to buy MYOKEM products? Like secretly motherloads...pm me lol...seriously

4. Fingers crossed that their new relaunch is still the same.

5. I really enjoyed my run with Magnitropin. Very full and my appetite was out of control.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   

6. Hey guise.

OP, Magnitropin isn't going anywhere. It'll be available again very soon. The profile won't be changed but it might be better than the previous runs in another way

Never really seen much about people questioning our quality of products, but I can assure you that's not something you have to worry about.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stick around here as the admins have always seemed to push out anyone involved with Myokem

7. Quote Originally Posted by MyoAdam View Post
    Hey guise.

OP, Magnitropin isn't going anywhere. It'll be available again very soon. The profile won't be changed but it might be better than the previous runs in another way

Never really seen much about people questioning our quality of products, but I can assure you that's not something you have to worry about.

Not sure how long I'll be able to stick around here as the admins have always seemed to push out anyone involved with Myokem
    Don't you ever go away like that again.... you are grounded young man!

Go to your room!

8. Yeah man. Freakin LOVE MYOKEM!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MyoAdam View Post
    Hey guise.

So what's going on with myokem?

One min praised by every website/message board

Then the next hard to find the full line up.

10. Yeah. Came back into the workout scene and my beloved precious lineup wasn't around...

11. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    So what's going on with myokem?

One min praised by every website/message board

Then the next hard to find the full line up.
    I won't say much other than we had to change some things around (nothing to do with legal issues or anything of that sort), and there were a few set backs here and there.

We'll be back in full swing soon.jpg

12. Thank god

13. awesome news!

14. Been following this thread. Just went to a local supp shop and they had 2 bottles of Magnitropin on clearance for $20 each. Needless to say I scooped them up.

15. Nice!

16. I'm starting up a cycle soon so I'll probably save it for PCT. They also had some Nitramine so picked up a tub of that as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Been following this thread. Just went to a local supp shop and they had 2 bottles of Magnitropin on clearance for $20 each. Needless to say I scooped them up.
    wanna double your money?

18. Man i hope their stuff is still amazing.

19. Any update when Magnitropin will be back at retailers?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Any update when Magnitropin will be back at retailers?
    I contacted them again within the last week. Apparently they have had more set-backs, he then went on to say they were in the process of making new labels for Magnitropin. Does not sound like anything will be happening in the very near future.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I contacted them again within the last week. Apparently they have had more set-backs, he then went on to say they were in the process of making new labels for Magnitropin. Does not sound like anything will be happening in the very near future.
    Hm. Dang.

I wonder if at first glance if the wait will be worth it once they come back and release all their product line.

By then i might find better products. Especially if i end up stepping foot into the PH hormonal side of products then ill definitely not be interested in natty stuff.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Hm. Dang.

I wonder if at first glance if the wait will be worth it once they come back and release all their product line.

By then i might find better products. Especially if i end up stepping foot into the PH hormonal side of products then ill definitely not be interested in natty stuff.
    I always took Magniptropin pre-workout no matter if I was on prohormones or not. For me, there is nothing better to get the most out of a workout than Magnitropin. Still clinging on to about 1/3 of a bottle as if it is gold and have not been using it lately. I am just afraid I might have a panic attack if I ever see the bottle empty without being able to replace it.

23. Lol yeah MYOKEM was my go to supplement company. They still are but i dont know whats going on with this crazyness going on there. Relaunches and product changes etc. God i hope i can love them again.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Lol yeah MYOKEM was my go to supplement company. They still are but i dont know whats going on with this crazyness going on there. Relaunches and product changes etc. God i hope i can love them again.
    It will happen...let's not forget how often companies get set-back in attempting to release one new product. They are looking to get an entire line-up back in play. Wish I had known this was going to happen...I definitely would have stocked up.

25. I would have also.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] 2x Myokem Magnitropin
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 06:28 PM
  2. WTS Myokem Magnitropin & Alphadex
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 07:45 AM
  3. Totalpackage IN 4 Superhuman Gainz with MYOKEM MAGNITROPIN