Celluvol, MPA

runtyemonster

Awards
Looks interesting. I love Citrulline and that's got a good dose.

deanX

Awards
Good first impression, let's wait for more people's comment.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to be to pricey for me, UT def a decent formula. I like most of what Matt is putting out.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mpa is solid. That profile is probably the highest doses in a product I've seen for that category. I wanna try this now

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like it . Clinically dosed

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tastes really good. Matt nailed the flavor.

SwollenUp1000

Awards
How does it compare to High Volume? That's my go to non stim pwo. I haven't found anything close to it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way better than high volume. Legit 1 scoop dosing. Honestly I don't even use a full scoop most of the time. I've been doing 1/2 scoop with 1 scoop scivation Quake for the mild stims.

For the quality ingredients (that are all the trademark brand so it's 100% what's in there) you can't find anything better. It also tastes pretty good

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could try this. Can't fork out $60US for one tub + international shipping though :(

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So consume 50%

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid product, but expensive AF.

Doses are so massive, you could probably do 1/2 serving and still get ample pumps

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sorry ... expensive or not expensive ... it can also make sense! But ... how many times do I read on the forum that mixes different preworkouts? so many times I read this ... One thing I do not like is that when you ask the opinion of a product, the user arrives and answers (for example) "I tried big volume with half a kraken scoop, which I found excellent, wonderful pumping etc etc ... "(just an example) ... but if you do, you are not using two products? did not you spend more money? I prefer the user I write "yes, I tried high volume, 1 scoop, discreet, but 2 with excellent scoop, I did not add anything" ... here's a valid and positive one. Celluvol, it costs so much because it has super-dosed ingredients, and it seems normal. I immediately try it with the full dosage because it was "formulated so", to work, and not to "save money to the users". Obviously then I will try a scoop, but only to get the curiosity if you "hear" something, or not.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its a decent product from the numbers. I've used several of their products and they work well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All MPA products are dosed AT LEAST at clinical dosing. It's not expensive when you look at it in that light (plus there's tons of 10-15% codes out there) bc I'm not aware of many, if any products that are dosed AT LEAST at clinical dosing in 1 serving and is a month supply.

Even his keto product has 12gf BHB. There's nothing close on the market that has that dose. Most are 2-4gr plus there's other stuff in there.

If you need stims with Celluvol (it's Stim free) pop an SNS caffeine tab with it. You can get 200 for about $5

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
All MPA products are dosed AT LEAST at clinical dosing. It's not expensive when you look at it in that light (plus there's tons of 10-15% codes out there) bc I'm not aware of many, if any products that are dosed AT LEAST at clinical dosing in 1 serving and is a month supply.

Even his keto product has 12gf BHB. There's nothing close on the market that has that dose. Most are 2-4gr plus there's other stuff in there.

If you need stims with Celluvol (it's Stim free) pop an SNS caffeine tab with it. You can get 200 for about $5
Feel free to PM me codes. Going to go full non stim for a few months!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't work as well for me as Hemavol or High Volume....A bit let down from this product but everyone responds to diff. ingredients...

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started taking Celluvol a week ago, and have not been disappointed. Quality ingredients which are not underdosed. Greats pumps as advertised, and unlike most pre-workouts which I have used over the years, no clumping. Also great taste.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Started taking Celluvol a week ago, and have not been disappointed. Quality ingredients which are not underdosed. Greats pumps as advertised, and unlike most pre-workouts which I have used over the years, no clumping. Also great taste.
Grazie for feedback ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tastes great on it's own but if you add a stim preworkout to it, I suggest going with a cotton candy flavor. Blends in nice with the CelluVol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last week I did 1/2 scoop ketoxygen with celluvol and it was delicious
Tried that a while back. I can only take so much of that orange sherbet flavor. it overpowered the CelluVol. But I used a whole scoop. Maybe I'll do that, try a 1/2 scoop of ketoxygen instead.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried that a while back. I can only take so much of that orange sherbet flavor. it overpowered the CelluVol. But I used a whole scoop. Maybe I'll do that, try a 1/2 scoop of ketoxygen instead.
Yeah I feel you there it's really over powering. If I take 1 scoop of it I need like 32oz of water. Plus the full serving of BHB upsets my stomach a little (12 friggen grams!) so 1/2 is perfect

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd bc it's virtually the same product but with trademarked ingredients. Actually more of said ingredients.
And actually WAY overpriced. MA Labs "MA Pump" is better and cheaper and so isn't Volugen by Morphogen Nutrition. Paying $60+ for Citrulline/Hydromax in high doses makes no sense.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
People are wrong!

did you see the label?
30 serving !!!

1 scoop with all that stuff ... multiplied by 30 workouts!

Fair price.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Matt puts out QUALITY over QUANTITY

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And actually WAY overpriced. MA Labs "MA Pump" is better and cheaper and so isn't Volugen by Morphogen Nutrition. Paying $60+ for Citrulline/Hydromax in high doses makes no sense.
The price per serving of Celluvol is $2. The price per serving of MA Pump is $2.85. The price per serving of Volugen is $2.40.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I try it!
Training chest and back ��

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just throwing this into the arena,

Nitr-ox by anabolic designs

5grams of hydromax

Celluvol looks great though, shame I live in the UK. Love to try it

Still my personal favourite is OG hemavol, the pumps i got on that hurt

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of these products remind me of testify pro, over engineered. Outside of the forums and following the products unfortunately won't catch wind as their wholesales won't attract retailers and the map/retail won't attract the mainstream demographic.

The real trick to formulating is making your product as highly effective as possible at industry benchmark pricing.

Example, a preworkout should retail at 35. Before companies were using ultra concentrated doses and using 30-45 servings. Now we try to strive to reach that 35$ mark at using 20 servings but making the product as effective as possible.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Tried!!!
1 scoop, the other yesterday.
Apparently I was vascularized and beautifully pumped! looks great!
Expect to try it again! ;)

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
On paper this company has put out products with great ingredient profiles..

But then you look at the price and it kinda outweighs all the other positives.
Way overpriced.

Do you know how cheap you can get bulk L-Citrulline if you search well?
Glycerol powder is dirt cheap also

From personal experience, neither Nitrosigine nor ElevATP do much of a difference. It's the Citrulline that really does...
The AlphaGPC in the formula is good stuff, but again you can buy it separately for less in capsule form...

Now if their products cost half the retail price it would be worth looking into...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On paper this company has put out products with great ingredient profiles..

But then you look at the price and it kinda outweighs all the other positives.
Way overpriced.

Do you know how cheap you can get bulk L-Citrulline if you search well?
Glycerol powder is dirt cheap also

From personal experience, neither Nitrosigine nor ElevATP do much of a difference. It's the Citrulline that really does...
The AlphaGPC in the formula is good stuff, but again you can buy it separately for less in capsule form...

Now if their products cost half the retail price it would be worth looking into...
Agree 100%. Hydromax is so damn dirt cheap in bulk, same for Citrulline. People see 5g Hydromax and have an orgasm. 6g Citrulline is now "the standard for which all 2017 pre's are judged". People are so used to seeing 1-2g of Hydromax so they see 5g and god its revolutionary to add 3g...and jacking the price to $60+. Plus these smaller comp. rape you on shipping like $8-10 to send 1 tub...negates the 10% coupon.
Anyway if people are happy so be it. Neither raw merits $60 price tag though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys keep missing. No ones saying it's cheap but you're getting trademarked ingredients with the MPA line, that's where there is the spike in price. As a client of his I don't pay retail but I also use other companies products as well. I'm not a total kool-aid drinker but everyone who's saying something about price overlooks that fact. Trademarked ingredients cost more than non. It's guarantees you're getting exactly what's in there.

Example is PharmGrade. I get the same type of recover out of that as I do with 40gr EAA/BCAA blend of raws and it tastes better. I've tried 16gr EAA/BCAA blend of other products and it's not even close.

Something to think about. I personally don't use CelluVol anymore, I've moved to Morphagen Volugen or Grantine Keto Factor mixed with Vasky(got keto factor cheap)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys keep missing. No ones saying it's cheap but you're getting trademarked ingredients with the MPA line, that's where there is the spike in price. As a client of his I don't pay retail but I also use other companies products as well. I'm not a total kool-aid drinker but everyone who's saying something about price overlooks that fact. Trademarked ingredients cost more than non. It's guarantees you're getting exactly what's in there.

Example is PharmGrade. I get the same type of recover out of that as I do with 40gr EAA/BCAA blend of raws and it tastes better. I've tried 16gr EAA/BCAA blend of other products and it's not even close.

Something to think about. I personally don't use CelluVol anymore, I've moved to Morphagen Volugen or Grantine Keto Factor mixed with Vasky(got keto factor cheap)
Just want to point out I paid $6.80 for 30 servings of Kyowa brand Citrulline at 3mg's a scoop which is what brand CelluVol uses. Double it...$13.60 for 30 servings at 6g a serving. This is what the average stiff like me pays, buying in bulk even cheaper.
A lot of these trademarked ingredients are not expensive...all I'm pointing out. His markup is way to high.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to point out I paid $6.80 for 30 servings of Kyowa brand Citrulline at 3mg's a scoop which is what brand CelluVol uses. Double it...$13.60 for 30 servings at 6g a serving. This is what the average stiff like me pays, buying in bulk even cheaper.
A lot of these trademarked ingredients are not expensive...all I'm pointing out. His markup is way to high.
bulk supps could be cheaper also.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok and he uses 7...and that's one ingredient. Whatever man There's no reasoning with you people. There's 15% coupons readily available also

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok and he uses 7...and that's one ingredient. Whatever man There's no reasoning with you people. There's 15% coupons readily available also
Deal with it. People aren't idiots. Take your 7g Citrulline/5g HydroMax and your $60 and enjoy