Bulk ARA oil

P

prebzmaister

Awards
So I've found myself a manufacturer which sell Bulk ARA oil standarized to 40% in 1kg (2,23 lbs) bottles.

Any of you guys got an idea how to dosage and take it? is it possible to just use a syringe or will som enzymes from the spit or something make it worthless?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always **** up his name but I'll try to get Jiigzz in here

Never heard of taking bulk oil. Only legit bulk I've seen was from NP about 10 years ago.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So I've found myself a manufacturer which sell Bulk ARA oil standarized to 40% in 1kg (2,23 lbs) bottles.

Any of you guys got an idea how to dosage and take it? is it possible to just use a syringe or will som enzymes from the spit or something make it worthless?
Dosage would be the same as caps - aim for 1-2g.

Just make sure the supplier specifies human grade. If you want you can PM me the website, but if you're confident it is legit, may as well!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also keep in mind it tastes pretty bad as I recall.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
It taste terrible. I found a manufacturer years ago in California. I took 3g per day and loved it!

P

prebzmaister

Awards
Dosage would be the same as caps - aim for 1-2g.

Just make sure the supplier specifies human grade. If you want you can PM me the website, but if you're confident it is legit, may as well!
so no problem with bioavalibility even tho its not capsuled?

the supplier is registered through alibaba.com and they claim its food grade ara, in 1kg containers for 150 bucks each. the thing is I dont know yet if there is a minimum order or something, might actually end up with 25kg of ara, lol.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
so no problem with bioavalibility even tho its not capsuled?

the supplier is registered through alibaba.com and they claim its food grade ara, in 1kg containers for 150 bucks each. the thing is I dont know yet if there is a minimum order or something, might actually end up with 25kg of ara, lol.
No sir. Not if you take it with food. I tried it pre-workout one time. That was the first and last time I did that.

P

prebzmaister

Awards
No sir. Not if you take it with food. I tried it pre-workout one time. That was the first and last time I did that.
isnt ara meant to be taken away from food and actually as pwo?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful bro, alibaba at least the one I know of sells fakes/knock offs just about everything you can think of.

D

deanX

Awards
You need to be extra caution with Alibaba, lots of fakes around there and price were deceiving.

P

prebzmaister

Awards
Be careful bro, alibaba at least the one I know of sells fakes/knock offs just about everything you can think of.
You need to be extra caution with Alibaba, lots of fakes around there and price were deceiving.
Yeah, I''ve heard that a couple of times before...It's a shame you never actually know what you get before you test it...I don't even trust the pharmacy, lol.
I'll come in contact with the company before buying to confirm if there have been any third party involved in the testing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't seen a lot of bulk ara's in liquid form so I would be careful. If you decide not to go with that I would recommend picking up x gels as your second option. That way you know you're getting quality rather than possible fake ara.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I saw those in ali baba, and all I can say is exercise caution. Ask for proof, and if it is legit, they will deliver

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen a lot of bulk ara's in liquid form so I would be careful. If you decide not to go with that I would recommend picking up x gels as your second option. That way you know you're getting quality rather than possible fake ara.
Yup, I have seen a lot of threads made by people looking for bulk. None have been legit. Not saying there ins't legit stuff out there, I just haven't seen any yet.