Transdermal fat burner

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to remember the name of the fat burner that people were using lately that worked really well. The one that everyone said looked like you were rubbing poop on yourself lol.

Also, what would be the best transdermal fat burner in every ones opinion?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supernova by Evomuse, awesome stuff

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Be honest. You really just want to rub poop all over yourself. Then when you get caught, you can say "No! No! It's Supernova, I swear!"

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mines real poopy lol. I have 2 bottles left, and they are both the clumpiest they ever have been. I heated them up, shook them to death, used hand sanitizer, etc. I hear the new bottles are good though.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Mines real poopy lol. I have 2 bottles left, and they are both the clumpiest they ever have been. I heated them up, shook them to death, used hand sanitizer, etc. I hear the new bottles are good though.
Lol real poopy

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Curious about buying now.. does it really work all that good? Got some annoying chest fat man.. been bothering me for the longest

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious about buying now.. does it really work all that good? Got some annoying chest fat man.. been bothering me for the longest
You gotta have the fundamentals right, if you nomsayin. It wont reduce bodyfat faster than you can accumulate it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x5 on Supernova

R

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I can't seem to remember the name of the fat burner that people were using lately that worked really well. The one that everyone said looked like you were rubbing poop on yourself lol.

Also, what would be the best transdermal fat burner in every ones opinion?
Do you want to rub poop on yourself? Not sure that would burn much fat ;-)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually just ordered a couple of these to try.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mine looks more like diarrhea, even after I shake it up. But it does seem to be working

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My SuperNova was clumpy too...but I still enjoyed it. However Brandinooooo I just ordered a bottle of MPA VasoBurn. Ill let you know how that pans out...has great reviews

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
My SuperNova was clumpy too...but I still enjoyed it. However Brandinooooo I just ordered a bottle of MPA VasoBurn. Ill let you know how that pans out...has great reviews
Thanks. This is for my mom so it can't have any stims. I haven't looked at that one. Is it transdermal or capsule?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. This is for my mom so it can't have any stims. I haven't looked at that one. Is it transdermal or capsule?
Transdermal bro. From what Ive seen it says to apply about 30 to 40 minutes before workouts and that it feels similar to a minor sunburn in the application areas. Good prices on eBay

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal bro. From what Ive seen it says to apply about 30 to 40 minutes before workouts and that it feels similar to a minor sunburn in the application areas. Good prices on eBay
Oh ok. Definitely let me know how it goes.