5000mg Calcium Pyruvate
750mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
300mcg T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine)
350mg Raspberry Ketones
200mgs 7-Keto
3000mgs CLA
300mgs Green Tea Extract
600mgs*Green Coffee bean

Is the T2 dosage too high, being 600mcg per day?

Honestly I'm mainly interested in the 400mg per day of 7-keto which makes it quite good value as it's generally expensive.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm bumping this a year later.

They have 15% off if you spin it, which is around $42.50

Basically a better version of Blackstones Trojan Horse, higher dosage and more ingredients.

I'm probably going to buy it and try it out.
Ricky10 Danes

I want to add that I had products added to cart, and I received the same SMS, from the same number that Redcon1 uses about my order. I find this odd, either Redcon1 owns or they use the same service? :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm bumping this a year later.

They have 15% off if you spin it, which is around $42.50

Basically a better version of Blackstones Trojan Horse, higher dosage and more ingredients.

I'm probably going to buy it and try it out.
Ricky10 Danes

I want to add that I had products added to cart, and I received the same SMS, from the same number that Redcon1 uses about my order. I find this odd, either Redcon1 owns or they use the same service? :)
I think it would ultimately do a bit more for regulating your blood sugar than metabolism...which is fine..

I took 350 mcg 3,5-DIIIODO-L-THYRONINE along with 50 mcg 3,3'-DIIIODO-L-THYRONINE for 6 weeks and noticed nothing. No issues after discontinuation either. So take that for what it’s worth anyway...

That is a respectable dose of 7-Keto, but I also get basically nothing out of that except possibly some mental energy.

I think you should just order the transdermal Hexadrone from Vicious Labs instead...or also! :)

https://www.viciouslabs.net/products/icebath

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it would ultimately do a bit more for regulating your blood sugar than metabolism...which is fine..

I took 350 mcg 3,5-DIIIODO-L-THYRONINE along with 50 mcg 3,3'-DIIIODO-L-THYRONINE for 6 weeks and noticed nothing. No issues after discontinuation either. So take that for what it’s worth anyway...

That is a respectable dose of 7-Keto, but I also get basically nothing out of that except possibly some mental energy.

I think you should just order the transdermal Hexadrone from Vicious Labs instead...or also! :)

https://www.viciouslabs.net/products/icebath
I ended up buying 2, they sent me a 20% code and I was able to buy the twin pack. It was around $77 with postage

The issue with 7-Keto is dosage, not many people run 300-400mg so I'd be interested to see if any results.

No designers man, I'm already worried about my hair! ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ended up buying 2, they sent me a 20% code and I was able to buy the twin pack. It was around $77 with postage

The issue with 7-Keto is dosage, not many people run 300-400mg so I'd be interested to see if any results.

No designers man, I'm already worried about my hair! ��
From oral administration, I have only seen one person rave about closer to 600mg/day.

I bet you would do well to add in some Muscle Gelz Andro Shred or Iron Legion 7-Keto. Or, I could see how Iron Legion Invictus would be right up your alley.

Yes...I know the hair:):)
Otherwise, last I knew you had excellent natural test levels and you are still in your prime years for full recovery with PCT if you were to dabble in some designers. Not that I think you need it, but I think a few options would finally deliver what you have been looking for.

Oral Hexadrone has been great for me in the past for getting lean/ripped. I can’t imaging the transdermal. If I had not just ordered 2 more bottles of oral...I would have tried this..

There are shampoos etc you could use while on cycle for any potential hair issues!

(I know, I am a bad influence)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From oral administration, I have only seen one person rave about closer to 600mg/day.

I bet you would do well to add in some Muscle Gelz Andro Shred or Iron Legion 7-Keto. Or, I could see how Iron Legion Invictus would be right up your alley.

Otherwise, last I knew you had excellent natural test levels and you are still in your prime years for full recovery with PCT if you were to dabble in some designers. Not that I think you need it, but I think a few options would finally deliver what you have been looking for.

Oral Hexadrone has been great for me in the past for getting lean/ripped. I can’t imaging the transdermal. If I had not just ordered 2 more bottles of oral...I would have tried this..

There are shampoos etc you could use while on cycle for any potential hair issues!

plus you can get 25% off iron legion products at ironlegion.com using my code!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've been constantly shedding for 18 months now. Shampoos aren't working, I am 35.

I don't really need to build more muscle, and losing more hair isn't worth the gains.

No point being jacked, if you're ugly ?.

I have looked into Androshred, probably will try it at some stage.

CytoMELT sells for $99 here, so if the 1st tub isn't great I'll palm off the other.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been constantly shedding for 18 months now. Shampoos aren't working, I am 35.

I don't really need to build more muscle, and losing more hair isn't worth the gains.

No point being jacked, if you're ugly ��.

CytoMELT sells for $99 here, so if the 1st tub isn't great I'll palm off the other.
You always have been wise with your purchases!

Are you sure you are not one of those people who would not look just as good, or even much better without hair?

I am buzzed/bald here, and I get the same or more attention/compliments now as I did when I had hair. It’s kind of nice to just kiss it goodbye and just move on ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

No point being jacked, if you're ugly ��.

I ran a log of androshred, good stuff. I had to cut back on dosing due to joint issues but even at reduced dose it was still effective and lasts forever.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran a log of androshred, good stuff. I had to cut back on dosing due to joint issues but even at reduced dose it was still effective and lasts forever.
That is definitely a product I have been curious to try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is definitely a product I have been curious to try.
it is a competing product but I have to be straight up....if I've had success with a product I aint gonna lie about it!!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
What's the point of choosing the Gainz over the hair, if you aren't an IFBB PRO ? LOL
AdelV Are you going to log Cytomelt ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rugger Nutrition / Health 11