Studhorse Riding BPS COMMAND & CONVERT (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    @SFreed once pointed out that I had a box of kitty litter in the bathtub in one of my noodz...
    So now you want to blame your failures on sfreed?!?! That's low man. Real low.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So now you want to blame your failures on sfreed?!?! That's low man. Real low.
    That is exactly what I want to do
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Lmbo!

4. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    That settles it. I'm driving out to BFE Wyoming. It'll be hugs, high fives and PBR. Maybe that will help you feel better champ!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Who's log are we derailing now? I can't even get them straight anymore.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Who's log are we derailing now? I can't even get them straight anymore.
    All of them brother.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    All of them brother.
    Well that makes it easier to keep track
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. In for the.... Ride?

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    That settles it. I'm driving out to BFE Wyoming. It'll be hugs, high fives and PBR. Maybe that will help you feel better champ!
    gotta wear white penny loafers when drinking pbr!!! and listening to johnny cash....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Question on Calcium-D-Glucarate -

I assume it's in there as some sort of Estrogen modulator. If it works at all, is anyone worried that they're also pissing out Testosterone?

For the most part, Calcium-D-Glucarate is just known to be a β-glucuronidase inhibitor via its metabolite D-glucaro-1,4-lactone. The process of 'glucuronidation' is a detoxification process where a group (known as a glucuronide) is attached to a hydrophobic molecule to make it more water soluble, and then the kidneys can better facilitate its removal from the body.

Furthermore, all steroid hormones in the body (testosterone, estrogen, DHEA, etc.) are also glucuronidated. If using an oral dose that reduces the toxin, these hormones will also all be reduced for a short time.

3.1. Steroid Hormones

In rats given 10% of the diet as calcium-D-glucarate, serum estrogen has been noted to be reduced 23% relative to control.[6] Although 10% of the diet is approximately 1,000mg/kg (estimated human equivalent based upon body weight conversions), 200mg/kg should be somewhat similarly effective (see dosing section).

Although no studies have directly investigated the excretion of testosterone, it is known to be glucuronidated[18][19] and inhibition of glucuronidation is a mechanism by which green tea catechins are thought to increase testosterone in the body;[20] it is wholly plausible that serum testosterone is reduced following glucaric acid supplementation, but currently not demonstrated.

Furthermore, urinary 17-ketosteroids (collective term for DHEA, androstenedione, androsterone, and estrone) appear to be increased approximately 200% following 2 days on a diet containing 10% calcium-D-glucarate in rats, but is attenuated to 50% after two weeks.[6]

Urinary excretion of all steroid hormones appears to be increased following exposure to D-glucaric acid at high oral doses, since these steroid hormones themselves are subject to glucuronidation

11. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Question on Calcium-D-Glucarate -

I assume it's in there as some sort of Estrogen modulator. If it works at all, is anyone worried that they're also pissing out Testosterone?
    thanks for the feedback! interesting. @BPS
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    In for the.... Ride?
    Glad you popped in.

13. Update: first day. sorry been sick, going to give the gym a go after work and see how it goes.
    not much of one. I'm dosing this 1ea. before breakfast and 1ea. with my pre before the gym.

14. A workout can sometimes be the best medicine

15. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Question on Calcium-D-Glucarate -

Bueller, Bueller? I figured this would drive some pretty good discussion?

16. sorry guys out of town this weekend. that time of year plus I'm still sick, can't seem to shake it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    sorry guys out of town this weekend. that time of year plus I'm still sick, can't seem to shake it.
    Man.. hope you feel better soon brother.
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    sorry guys out of town this weekend. that time of year plus I'm still sick, can't seem to shake it.
    Feel better bro!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    Man.. hope you feel better soon brother.
    Thanks bro. I never get sick and this crap is pissing me off.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Feel better bro!
    Thanks brother. It has to end sometime. Everytime I think I'm getting better I take 2 steps back.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks brother. It has to end sometime. Everytime I think I'm getting better I take 2 steps back.
    I hate being sick. Hope you get better soon! Oh, and if you need help "shaking it" I'm sure someone could help you with that. Lol!

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I hate being sick. Hope you get better soon! Oh, and if you need help "shaking it" I'm sure someone could help you with that. Lol!
    Thanks brother! And I prefer to shake it myself!

23. Actually got in 1/2 a workout! One more day and I was going to have to go into decondtion after 5 weeks. Didn't want to do that. When I hack sh it up it doesn't look green or taste like **** and no fever for 24 hrs. Think I'm getting close to feeling normal again.
    I did dose 1-command & 1-convert with my pre. Nothing to report.
    Looking at a little wife cardio tonight. It's been like 10 days and I'm about to..... Leave it at that. lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Actually got in 1/2 a workout! One more day and I was going to have to go into decondtion after 5 weeks. Didn't want to do that. When I hack sh it up it doesn't look green or taste like **** and no fever for 24 hrs. Think I'm getting close to feeling normal again.
    I did dose 1-command & 1-convert with my pre. Nothing to report.
    Looking at a little wife cardio tonight. It's been like 10 days and I'm about to..... Leave it at that. lol
    Good to hear you're starting to feel better!
    Friend of the homeowner made us all lunch yesterday on the job. Red beans and rice with jalapeno and cheddar corn bread. Being the only option for food, I ate it. Today was like I had drank a whole bottle of colon cleanse at once. I was having the dry heaves of the number 2 kind by 2 pm today. Don't remember how many times I had to go to the bathroom today but it made me very glad we weren't on a job site somewhere!

25. Nothing like a good colon flush!
    Dam I love soul food!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spencyyj Logs New BPS Command
    By Spencyyj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 04:04 PM
  2. CBR'S Ride with Ironmaglabs M-STEN (sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. BPS...the man, the myth....the sponsored athlete!
    By Big Poppa S in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 472
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:41 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:14 AM