Studhorse Riding BPS COMMAND & CONVERT (Sponsored)

Page 12 of 15 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I read that enanthate was distinctly more painful than cyp for the injections. Thoughts or feedback on that?
    Never once had any PIP from Pharmacy Quality Test Enanthate. I have had a muscle jump during the shot and make it hurt for a day or two but never had any PIP related to the ester at all. I think most of the PIP you hear about with Cyp or Enanthate is from UGL sources who use higher levels of things in the solution to allow faster production of product. That or improper preparation causing the gear to crash or crystalize inside the muscle.

Also if using UGL keep in mind that the higher the concentration of test per ML the more likely to experience PIP so Test E at 300mg/nl has a much more likely chance of causing some PIP. I used UGL Test 400 and it hurt so bad I I have to use insulin pins and use .25ml at a time. After a bit of that I tossed it and got on Dr. prescribed TRT shortly thereafter.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Never once had any PIP from Pharmacy Quality Test Enanthate. I have had a muscle jump during the shot and make it hurt for a day or two but never had any PIP related to the ester at all. I think most of the PIP you hear about with Cyp or Enanthate is from UGL sources who use higher levels of things in the solution to allow faster production of product. That or improper preparation causing the gear to crash or crystalize inside the muscle.

Also if using UGL keep in mind that the higher the concentration of test per ML the more likely to experience PIP so Test E at 300mg/nl has a much more likely chance of causing some PIP. I used UGL Test 400 and it hurt so bad I I have to use insulin pins and use .25ml at a time. After a bit of that I tossed it and got on Dr. prescribed TRT shortly thereafter.
    Thanks, I am on doc prescribed TRT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Thanks, I am on doc prescribed TRT.
    Yeah I knew that due to the pellets. In all honesty the difference between enanthate and cypionate are minimal and most say they are completely interchangeable.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I knew that due to the pellets. In all honesty the difference between enanthate and cypionate are minimal and most say they are completely interchangeable.
    I guess I will see which one he prescribes . I can always try to change it up later, if needed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   

5. You're having entirely too much fun! Lmao!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    You're having entirely too much fun! Lmao!
    I think the guy juggling was having entirely too much fun. Certainly a little creepy looking
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I think the guy juggling was having entirely too much fun. Certainly a little creepy looking
    I think they were circus freaks.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks brother. you got a new log planned?
    Yes sir ill be starting in a few days
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

9. Turned 54 today!

Day: 37 Weight: 196.1
    Training: HST: 1.75hrs.

Workout was one of those that were just great! Might be the extra calories.
    All lifts were up in weight or reps!

Dosing 1-Command & Control @ 6:00am before breakfast and Second dose around 5:30pm Pre-workout

Nutrition:
    Carbs Grams 238
    Fat Grams 121
    Protein grams 249
    Tot. Cals 3296
    Other supplements: Flexatril, Radiate, Xtend Perform pre and intra. FD2, Virtus EOD, Androcrene
    3 pumps AM, 3 Pumps PM or before hitting the gym. All my other normal: Whole Food Vitamins, Krill oil, Psyllium husk, Co-Q-10. Also started NAC again. Even though I’m natty I like to cycle this 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. (When I’m off I take Milk thistle instead)

Notes: I have been going over my calories for a week and it shows. This is not a good thing coming out of decondition! I have been so damn hungry and giving in to all the breakroom goodies that people bring in. Also Start my 2x this week so the volume will increase and maybe I will burn a few more calories and get rid of some of the fat.

Command & Control Still exceeded my expectations. Strength is really coming along well. Some of it is due to my excess calories I’m consuming, but I have been steadily gaining strength even in a deficit.
    Back on my diet this week! I’m putting on too much fat. Also got Memorial day weekend out of town so I’m sure my diet will be less than ideal.
    Name:  5-19-17.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  122.4 KB
    Name:  5-19-2017 a.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  104.3 KBName:  5-19-2017 b.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  105.1 KBName:  5-19-2017 c.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  234.8 KB

10. Somebody got a trim! Looking really good man. I hope I can still look like that as I get older.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Somebody got a trim! Looking really good man. I hope I can still look like that as I get older.
    yah finally got the mop cut. thanks for the kind words but I think I look like sh it. but I usually do when coming out of De-condition. plus I have been eating all kinds of pastries and crap! got to live a little. If I leave my **** on I don't look too bad. lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Turned 54 today!

Day: 37 Weight: 196.1
    Training: HST: 1.75hrs.

Workout was one of those that were just great! Might be the extra calories.
    All lifts were up in weight or reps!

Dosing 1-Command & Control @ 6:00am before breakfast and Second dose around 5:30pm Pre-workout

Nutrition:
    Carbs Grams 238
    Fat Grams 121
    Protein grams 249
    Tot. Cals 3296
    Other supplements: Flexatril, Radiate, Xtend Perform pre and intra. FD2, Virtus EOD, Androcrene
    3 pumps AM, 3 Pumps PM or before hitting the gym. All my other normal: Whole Food Vitamins, Krill oil, Psyllium husk, Co-Q-10. Also started NAC again. Even though I’m natty I like to cycle this 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. (When I’m off I take Milk thistle instead)

Notes: I have been going over my calories for a week and it shows. This is not a good thing coming out of decondition! I have been so damn hungry and giving in to all the breakroom goodies that people bring in. Also Start my 2x this week so the volume will increase and maybe I will burn a few more calories and get rid of some of the fat.

Command & Control Still exceeded my expectations. Strength is really coming along well. Some of it is due to my excess calories I’m consuming, but I have been steadily gaining strength even in a deficit.
    Back on my diet this week! I’m putting on too much fat. Also got Memorial day weekend out of town so I’m sure my diet will be less than ideal.
    Name:  5-19-17.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  122.4 KB
    Name:  5-19-2017 a.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  104.3 KBName:  5-19-2017 b.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  105.1 KBName:  5-19-2017 c.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  234.8 KB
    I hope I look that good at 54!!! Keep killin it
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

13. If you would meal prep like this, you'd be able to resist those break room devils.

Name:  14954702685960.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  218.0 KB

Yes, that is brisket that I smoked Saturday.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    If you would meal prep like this, you'd be able to resist those break room devils.

Name:  14954702685960.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  218.0 KB

Yes, that is brisket that I smoked Saturday.
    that looks really tasty! love me some brisket

15. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    that looks really tasty! love me some brisket
    It's actually the first one I ever did. I should have let it smoke longer to get a better smoke ring as it didn't get too deep.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

16. @Studhorse, Looking Good and Lean!

17. Looking good brother.. seriously.. Its honestly more of a mental thing then anything else. I mean what your weight is up like 1 maybe two pounds, mine can change that much in a hour. ....lol eat clean for a couple days and keep killing it in the gym brother. And Happy Birthday fellow May birthday right here!!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    Looking good brother.. seriously.. Its honestly more of a mental thing then anything else. I mean what your weight is up like 1 maybe two pounds, mine can change that much in a hour. ....lol eat clean for a couple days and keep killing it in the gym brother. And Happy Birthday fellow May birthday right here!!
    Thanks brother! what is your Bday?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    turned 41 on the 9th
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

20. @Studhorse Happiest Birthday! Oh, and I betcha half the 21 year olds wish they looked like you!

21. Happy Birthday @Studhorse !!!

Nobody would guess your age by looking at your body! Awesome!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Happy fukkin birthday

23. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Happy fukkin birthday
    LMFAO! that is the way to do it. pretty much the way i feel.

24. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    turned 41 on the 9th
    damn you are getting to be an old goat yourself!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spencyyj Logs New BPS Command
    By Spencyyj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 05:04 PM
  2. CBR'S Ride with Ironmaglabs M-STEN (sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:09 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
  4. BPS...the man, the myth....the sponsored athlete!
    By Big Poppa S in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 472
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:41 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 11:14 AM