Original Alphamine Substitute

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Ok so now im at Innovapharm's site and browsing the site again to look at their products and suddenly this time around, Enduralean is nowhere to be found. Man...W.T.F!!!
    TGB is a board sponsor and has it in stock


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Awesome I just ordered the Raz Lemon Zinger flavored. What flavor did you have
    I am hooked on the sour dazzle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    TGB is a board sponsor and has it in stock
    Yeah i seen that. But now Enduralean isnt even showing up on Innovapharm's website. I think something is up now. Damnit!

  4. I guess they're redesigning their website. I just dont know why only that was removed but ill leave it alone. Chess..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I guess they're redesigning their website. I just dont know why only that was removed but ill leave it alone. Chess..
    Yeah that sounds like the diplomatic answer to me. Why only take down that item
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off
    •   
       


  6. Well that was the answer i got earlier anyways. I understand redesigning stuff but if you go to their site the only thing missing is Enduralean. Suddenly.

    And that didn't happen untill Enduralean was for a moment at the moment a hot topic here on AM like a couple days ago.

  7. We were all talking about it and comparing it to Alphamine etc.

    Innovapharm pulled Enduralean from their site.

    First, Enduralean isnt an exact copy of Alphamine so they dont have to worry about that. There isnt a patent on ingredients so its free to use stuff.

  8. The original alphamine didn't have DMHA like Enduralean does either right?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    We were all talking about it and comparing it to Alphamine etc.

    Innovapharm pulled Enduralean from their site.

    First, Enduralean isnt an exact copy of Alphamine so they dont have to worry about that. There isnt a patent on ingredients so its free to use stuff.
    So you are going to try out Radiate, but are you still thinking of picking up Ripped AF, or Burn Xtreme?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    The original alphamine didn't have DMHA like Enduralean does either right?
    That is correct, Enduralean has quite a few added ingredients but it certainly did not transfer into added energy for me..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    So you are going to try out Radiate, but are you still thinking of picking up Ripped AF, or Burn Xtreme?


    That is correct, Enduralean has quite a few added ingredients but it certainly did not transfer into added energy for me..
    Yes Im still interested in all those fat burners for sure! Even Enduralean.

    But im more a fan of Powdered fat burners/thermogenics.

    Pills are ok if they're in capsule form. Im not liking tablets.

    I was going to go with Enduralean as my next powdered fat burner to try but since im so damn sketched out about whats going on with it and it suddenly being pulled from their site the very next day after us here at AM were talking about it, no thanks ill pass for now. Thats way too weird for me.

    But ive been seeing people dropping "Try Radiate" bombs all over the place inside fat burner threads here that I HAD to check it out. Plus its a powdered fat burner so im in.

    I don't know of how many hardcore powdered fat burners that are out there besides- RADIATE, ENDURALEAN & BLOODSHR3D.

    are there any others?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yes Im still interested in all those fat burners for sure! Even Enduralean.

    But im more a fan of Powdered fat burners/thermogenics.

    Pills are ok if they're in capsule form. Im not liking tablets.

    I was going to go with Enduralean as my next powdered fat burner to try but since im so damn sketched out about whats going on with it and it suddenly being pulled from their site the very next day after us here at AM were talking about it, no thanks ill pass for now. Thats way too weird for me.

    But ive been seeing people dropping "Try Radiate" bombs all over the place inside fat burner threads here that I HAD to check it out. Plus its a powdered fat burner so im in.

    I don't know of how many hardcore powdered fat burners that are out there besides- RADIATE, ENDURALEAN & BLOODSHR3D.

    are there any others?
    Radiate will make much more of an impact than Enduralean...there is no question about that. Since you are looking for the heavy hitters, I think you will be better off with that anyway.

    I mostly have to utilize capsules because I am not one to bring a tub of powder with me when I am on the go..

  12. Yeah im able to bring my tub and extra clothes etc with me to work. So its handy.

    I look forward to trying alot of other fat burners in the future also. And I'm happy you say that about RADIATE cause so far I haven't seen ANYONE not recommend RADIATE to me yet. Everyone says its powerful and works very well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yeah im able to bring my tub and extra clothes etc with me to work. So its handy.

    I look forward to trying alot of other fat burners in the future also. And I'm happy you say that about RADIATE cause so far I haven't seen ANYONE not recommend RADIATE to me yet. Everyone says its powerful and works very well.
    Yeah, most people seem very happy with it. Monte actually sent me an entire free tub when it first came out because I was the first person to express an interest in the product. Meanwhile other people were looking down on it due to the proprietary blend and essentially overlooking it etc..

    This guy knows a good product when he sees it!

  14. Looking forward to giving it a shot with some samples coming.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yeah i seen that. But now Enduralean isnt even showing up on Innovapharm's website. I think something is up now. Damnit!
    Back on the website

  16. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Back on the website
    I got some, its decent... Nothing to rave about it. I actually liked radiate better, it hit harder and had better fat burning petentiating imo. Enduralean is good for a morning pick me up on non workout days. Is like a poor mans og alphamine for sure.
    Similar in that regard
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  17. Yes, RADIATE will wake your ass all the way UP!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I got some, its decent... Nothing to rave about it. I actually liked radiate better, it hit harder and had better fat burning petentiating imo. Enduralean is good for a morning pick me up on non workout days. Is like a poor mans og alphamine for sure.
    Similar in that regard
    Could not agree more with everything you said..
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yes, RADIATE will wake your ass all the way UP!
    Where the hell have you been!

  19. Are you being sarcastic?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Are you being sarcastic?
    Just my way of saying hello..haha
    Are you still enjoying your Radiate? Have picked up anything else fun?

  21. Oh yeah still enjoying it for sure. Got stocked up. Stuff is amazing.

    So far no thats all ive gotten lately.

  22. Loving all the Radiate feedback!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Loving all the Radiate feedback!
    Lovin that you guys made it!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Lovin that you guys made it!
    I'm lovin that your loving it!! Your excitement will spread throughout FL!

  25. Blackstone Labs Cobra extreme 6p seems interesting, I hesitate with Enduralean
    Name:  IMG_0592.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  107.1 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WTB Original Version Alphamine with m-coumaryldopamine
    By SwolbrahamWil in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 07:34 PM
  2. FDA May Act on Ephedra Substitutes, Others
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 03:24 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 07:13 PM
  4. My 6 week multi-dosage of t1-pro original..
    By LakeMountD in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:58 PM
  5. Substituting EQ for Fina-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in