Original Alphamine Substitute

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. So you guys recommend bloodsh3ed? Cause Enduralean looks to be the closest to old alphamine. Seems like a proper replacement.

2. Bloodshr3d is the next level up and that's coming from someone I kid you not that was on alphamine 4rs straight.
    •   

3. Now I'm on my 4th tub straight of bloodshr3d raw.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    So you guys recommend bloodsh3ed? Cause Enduralean looks to be the closest to old alphamine. Seems like a proper replacement.
    Interested from feedback from someone who tried it???

I almost bought one last night but I'm not gonna cut for about a month so no point in being impulsive
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Interested from feedback from someone who tried it???

I almost bought one last night but I'm not gonna cut for about a month so no point in being impulsive
    I rotate both bloodshr3d and enduralean.

Both are great products. Enduralean may not taste as good as og alphamine, but it's still pretty good. It's a legit substitute for alphamine
    •   

6. Coumaroyldopamine in OG, you want hardness and vascularity ???
    Find n coumaroyldopamine product, like man pr xt....for example
    Compound 20 come back please!!!!

7. Im more interested in the leaning fat burning effects from a powdered fat burner like bloodshr3d and Enduralean.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Im more interested in the leaning fat burning effects from a powdered fat burner like bloodshr3d and Enduralean.
    Positive results from both, can't go wrong

9. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Positive results from both, can't go wrong
    What is your experience with both and how would you rate enduralean. Have you ever used Alpha mine and can you compare the two

Edit... sorry I just saw your response to my earlier post. Do you think that it is similar to the OG alphamine. So say really great in the energy Department. And really great for fat burning and fasted cardio
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

10. I just know that original alphamine was such a favorite among pretty much everyone here on AM and to see something get as close as possible *meaning Enduralean* it would seem that it would be such a favorite among those that used to love OG Alphamine. Because Enduralean is pretty damn close!

Is Innovapharm a quality supplement company?

11. Just bought a lemon razz enduralean for 38$. Pm if interested. It does look exactly like the old alphamine even down to the 2/1 dosing protocol and 84 servings
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    What is your experience with both and how would you rate enduralean. Have you ever used Alpha mine and can you compare the two

Edit... sorry I just saw your response to my earlier post. Do you think that it is similar to the OG alphamine. So say really great in the energy Department. And really great for fat burning and fasted cardio
    Honestly think it is just as good as og alphamine in terms of energy, fat burning and focus. It may only be slightly behind in taste but it is still pretty good in that department.

13. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Honestly think it is just as good as og alphamine in terms of energy, fat burning and focus. It may only be slightly behind in taste but it is still pretty good in that department.
    Awesome I just ordered the Raz Lemon Zinger flavored. What flavor did you have
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

14. Im trying to find a place other than Innovapharm's site itself and ************* that sells Enduralean.

15. Its very very strange that there aren't many Innovapharm retailers. Very strange.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Its very very strange that there aren't many Innovapharm retailers. Very strange.
    I sent you a pm bud
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

17. Yeah i definitely gotta look into this godstrength

18. Its the best way to get supps 😊
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

19. I'm interested!

20. I know someone that cant or doesn't want to take capsule fat burners and prefers powders. So that's why not only for myself but for him aswell.

So, so far ONLY Enduralean and BloodShr3d are the only powder fat burners around?...really?

21. Ok so now im at Innovapharm's site and browsing the site again to look at their products and suddenly this time around, Enduralean is nowhere to be found. Man...W.T.F!!!

22. Check out Radiate by RXS

23. Ill do that. But why all the sudden cant i see Enduralean on their site anymore.. what, did PES slap them around or something?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Ill do that. But why all the sudden cant i see Enduralean on their site anymore.. what, did PES slap them around or something?
    Lol yeah that is bizarre. I just looked,and I don't see it either. Most likely the talk in this thread got there attention. Pes may have sent them a warm and caring warning urging them to kindly remove it.... Before we sue yo azzzzz...

Not only will they not give us our og alphamine, they don't want anyone else making it either? Oh pes that just wrong 😭
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

25. Yeah but its not a 100% clone. If the ingredient list was 100% the same i could understand.

Foreal man. On this side note. I did just take a look at Radiate.

Is this product the ONLY product this company makes? Cause i dont see absolutely nothing else on their product list. If so, thats fine. Means they honed in big time on this 1 product and dumped everything and the kitchen sink into this tub. Its got everything man.

So what now, PES stalks radiate?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTB Original Version Alphamine with m-coumaryldopamine
    By SwolbrahamWil in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 07:34 PM
  2. FDA May Act on Ephedra Substitutes, Others
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 03:24 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 07:13 PM
  4. My 6 week multi-dosage of t1-pro original..
    By LakeMountD in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:58 PM
  5. Substituting EQ for Fina-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:48 PM