Another EC stack question (Mesomorph or 300mg caffeine)

ECWHY

Awards
So, I haven't really felt a crazy kick from my EC stack which I usually time 20-30 min PWO. I sometimes get a bit more energy but nothing insane.

I was thinking of either removing my PWO caffeine and going:

25mg Bronkaid + .5 scoops mesomorph​

or

25mg Bronkaid + 300mg caffeine​

Curious on what you guys tend to do for PWO when using your EC stack, and how many of you actually feel the effects (extra sweating, very energized)?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't notice any increased energy on EC. If I was taking a dose Pre workout I would just drop the caffeine tab and take the Bronkaid with whatever pre workout I was using.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd drop the 300mg caffeine and take a full scoop of mesomorph. One scoop mesomorph has 300 mg caffeine and 65mg dmaa.

pro45

Awards
Several years ago I used Bronchaid with baby aspirin. No caffeine. Got great results with fat loss. Anyone else experience this? I'm thinking about it again for my next cut. Nothing else has worked as well, except nicotine and 7-keto.

ECWHY

Awards
I'd drop the 300mg caffeine and take a full scoop of mesomorph. One scoop mesomorph has 300 mg caffeine and 65mg dmaa.
Appreciate it. I see you all over past mesomorph threads. I'll probably start with half a scoop, but good to know I can take a full scoop with the bronkaid. I will just watch my HR.

I don't notice any increased energy on EC. If I was taking a dose Pre workout I would just drop the caffeine tab and take the Bronkaid with whatever pre workout I was using.
Yeah, I might just have some very slight increased energy but I think I am just hyping myself up for every training day so could use a little extra kick.

Several years ago I used Bronchaid with baby aspirin. No caffeine. Got great results with fat loss. Anyone else experience this? I'm thinking about it again for my next cut. Nothing else has worked as well, except nicotine and 7-keto.

Usually recommended to take w/ the caffeine, and current consensus says that the aspirin isn't necessary (most studies only showed effectiveness w/ obese people iirc).

I think caffeine with the E helps combine to raise metabolism

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My vote is to use your pre as the caffeine source, and add the ephedrine (24/25 mg)

It should give a good bit of extra energy... those not noticing it probably have high stim tolerance. Be certain to use it away from food as well

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep an eye on HR if stacking a full scoop of Mesomorph with ephedrine. I've had some side effects when combining DMAA and ephedrine (light headed, dizzy, crazy heart rate, etc), so just be careful your first few uses.

Some people feel extra energized with ephedrine, and for others it doesn't do much. I find that it's hit or miss for me. Some days I feel like superman and I'm sweating like crazy; and other days I feel like I normally do with a preworkout powder. I would be conscious of your rest times between sets and focus on intensity - that's a surefire way to get a sweat rolling and to get your HR up.

ECWHY

Awards
My vote is to use your pre as the caffeine source, and add the ephedrine (24/25 mg)

It should give a good bit of extra energy... those not noticing it probably have high stim tolerance. Be certain to use it away from food as well
Will do. I take my EC fasted so taking E + Meso fasted would be no problem.

Definitely keep an eye on HR if stacking a full scoop of Mesomorph with ephedrine. I've had some side effects when combining DMAA and ephedrine (light headed, dizzy, crazy heart rate, etc), so just be careful your first few uses.

Some people feel extra energized with ephedrine, and for others it doesn't do much. I find that it's hit or miss for me. Some days I feel like superman and I'm sweating like crazy; and other days I feel like I normally do with a preworkout powder. I would be conscious of your rest times between sets and focus on intensity - that's a surefire way to get a sweat rolling and to get your HR up.
I am 100% doing half a scoop for my first go with E and Meso to assess tolerance. Might go just half a scoop of Meso first without E, as well since this will be my first DMAA pwo.

I usually aim to rest ~2min for 6-8 rep sets, ~1-130 min for 10-12 rep sets, and 2-3 if I do 3-5 efforts. Recommend I still lower it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am 100% doing half a scoop for my first go with E and Meso to assess tolerance. Might go just half a scoop of Meso first without E, as well since this will be my first DMAA pwo.

I usually aim to rest ~2min for 6-8 rep sets, ~1-130 min for 10-12 rep sets, and 2-3 if I do 3-5 efforts. Recommend I still lower it?
It really depends on your goals. I will typically start my training with heavy compound movements, where I will give myself 2-3 minutes of rest between sets. But after the big movements (squat, bench, deads, rows) I begin to incorporate shorter rest periods and/or supersets. If your goal is to lose fat I would experiment with adding in supersets and adjust your rest time to see how you respond. I always sweat like crazy when I drop rest times down

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Will do. I take my EC fasted so taking E + Meso fasted would be no problem.

I would highly suggest you go half a scoop meso with nothing else if this is your first time with a DMAA PWO. It's some potent stuff.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I would highly suggest you go half a scoop meso with nothing else if this is your first time with a DMAA PWO. It's some potent stuff.
I agree completely and I've never even used DMAA! But as a whole stims seem to effect people very differently. I'm using Kraken (200mg DMHA+200mg caffeine). The focus and drive I get is insane. Classic ECA stack also works great for me. However, I previously used a PWO with 325mg caffeine only and felt "cracked out" and crashed hard. So I think I can handle modest loads of most stims, but heavier doses do not treat me kindly.

To the comments on not "feeling" ephedrine. I don't "feel" the extra rep creatine gives me, but I know it's there from logging lifts with/without. The CNS boost ephedrine gives me is similar. I don't feel it hit me, but my lifts improve. Especially the heavy weight, low rep lifts!

ECWHY

Awards
It really depends on your goals. I will typically start my training with heavy compound movements, where I will give myself 2-3 minutes of rest between sets. But after the big movements (squat, bench, deads, rows) I begin to incorporate shorter rest periods and/or supersets. If your goal is to lose fat I would experiment with adding in supersets and adjust your rest time to see how you respond. I always sweat like crazy when I drop rest times down
Will experiment today on back/biceps day. WIll rest 2-3 for deadlifts, but around 1-2 for rest of the exerices.

That's the plan. Really excited to get it, I've heard great things. I might drop an EC dose on the day i try it and take meso instead of it.