Fat Burner for Women

drew18

Awards
Hi my wife is looking for a new fat burner preferably stim free.

If you have any good one she should check out please let me know

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Hi my wife is looking for a new fat burner preferably stim free.

If you have any good one she should check out please let me know
Olympus Labs Assass1nate.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stim or non-stim?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Assass1nate.
If going stim-free, this is the way to go. Very comprehensive product that burns fat through multiple pathways, stimulates metabolism, reduces appetite, and has GDA properties.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If she decides mild stim is ok check out OxyMax XT. There should be plenty of mentions and reviews you can search through.

My wife enjoys it a lot. It gives her a ton of clean energy, no crash, and puts her in really good mood. She responds really well to the F95 in it as well.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
If going stim-free, this is the way to go. Very comprehensive product that burns fat through multiple pathways, stimulates metabolism, reduces appetite, and has GDA properties.
Throw in sup3r-shred if you want to really get the fat melting away. And of course a 500-300 calorie defict. Results should be seen pretty fast with that stack!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I absolutely respect the non-stim direction. Nobody wants to feel jittery or on edge, so that is a very personal choice. Assass1nate has a decent profile and looks to serve well to suppress one's appetite. I think taking it with fish oil / or krill oil would make it even better.

Also, I wanted to add, resetting one's leptin sensitivity with food is important because unlike those rats being tested, humans can have large quantities of leptin even in the obese. It's the sensitivity that is lacking, and it works in conjunction with insulin. A nice refeed occasionally would go a long way towards this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a female I would recommend lean edge xt by SNS. It's not going to get you wired, but will aid in weight loss.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Shift by PES is my way to go. Great appetite suppressant. When I want to improve it spending very little I add caffeine and Yohimibine.

A nice recipe. :)

drew18

Awards
Thank you for all the advice i think she is gonna go with ASSASS1NATE.