Low testosterone

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I've had low test for a few years now and suffered from low libido and also hair loss. Could anyone recommend something that will actually raise my test? Thanks guys.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
why dont you talk to your doc?Only think about self medicating if you dont get anywhere with him/her.Hair loss could be heredity.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ agree, If you have several years of bloodwork that shows low T and you've told your Dr. that you have poor/low sex drive and he has not done anything you need to go see a different Dr.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
It's not hereditary. Doc said my test levels were fine because there still in the correct range but it's barley on the limit so just looking for a supplement that may help bring it up. Read alot of good things about virtus so may give that a go.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll always hear / read "good things" on these forums about supp's

As for your choice of trying virtus be sure your in need of an AI cause if you drive E too low it may weaken, not improve your sex drive.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I have gyno under left nipple which developed a couple of months ago plus I have effects of high estrogen. Would a low dose clomid work well with virtus?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have gyno under left nipple which developed a couple of months ago plus I have effects of high estrogen. Would a low dose clomid work well with virtus?
Possibly, there are discussions on-going about using low dose clomid, try doing a search. The approach has its pro's and cons. Tamoxifen (nolva) I think is more breast tissue specific

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Ok thanks scooter. The gyno doesn't bother me really its more the sides of low test that suck. Thanks for the help anyway tho bud