PA vs ARA

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I've used ARA and it didn't work out for me due to it aggravating my shoulders.

Does PA function the same way?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
The short answer is no. ArA causes localized inflammation. PAs MOA doesn't deal with causing the user increased inflammation. It's not a scientific explanation, but still correct...haha

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So i guess I'm gtg with PA then? I just want to be sure because it took me months to recover from the aggravation ARA caused.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New studies have not been kind to PA

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think anecdotal data has been better. Tons of positive reports. Some think the training methods used for recent studies lack enough volume to get any benefit from PA. Who knows?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok. So i guess I'm gtg with PA then? I just want to be sure because it took me months to recover from the aggravation ARA caused.
PA won't mess with your joints and cause inflammation so your good to go in that respect. I'd run PA for yourself and see how you like it and see what results you get.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Go with Folidrone 2.0 -> its an anti-inflammatory to start with and you can run it year around. PA imo causes fat gain, bloating and although their is a rise in strength....its nothing like ARA (or Folidrone 2.0).

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Go with Folidrone 2.0 -> its an anti-inflammatory to start with and you can run it year around. PA imo causes fat gain, bloating and although their is a rise in strength....its nothing like ARA (or Folidrone 2.0).
Already running FD2 and loving it. So far it has been the best natty supp I've used. Especially in regards to body comp and energy during workouts. I was just looking for other stuff to get me through to my next cycle.