SARMS

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
So trying to figure out on what is a good SARM stack to take? First time trying SARMS, heard great reviews just want to see some options before just winging it.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals, there's different SARMS that are more or less optimal for strength, size, recomp, or cutting. Tell us what you're trying to accomplish and we'll go from there

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A single SARMS cycle would be the place to start if you were going to venture down that path. What great reviews have you heard, and about which ones? Where did you read those reviews?

Give us an idea of your stats as well please.

Height:
Body Fat%:
TDEE:
Goals:

Experience training:

These help everyone help you, as nobody would want you to wing any kind of cycle, especially using something like a research chemical.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also curious about taking a SARM myself, and I'm not sure which to try. I'm 20, 5`9, and 170.
Just finished my bulk on M1T and now I'm at 21% bf. Currently eating 1,800 call, 45 min of hard cardio 6× a week and lifting 5x a week on my cut. I'm trying to maintain the muscle I've gained while helping me quickly burn off the 20 lbs of fat I gained on M1T.

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
Ive been at the gym already for 6 years and have tried from test boosters to PH's.

Weight:185

Height:5'10

Body Fat%: 8%

Goals: I'm trying to gain more mass, my strength is already there. So really I'm trying to pack more muscle mass and reach a goal of solid 200.

I've heard of SARMS but really never had any guidance on what I should take or what are good on taking. I'd say I'm an experienced gym rat.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Ive been at the gym already for 6 years and have tried from test boosters to PH's.

Weight:185

Height:5'10

Body Fat%: 8%

Goals: I'm trying to gain more mass, my strength is already there. So really I'm trying to pack more muscle mass and reach a goal of solid 200.

I've heard of SARMS but really never had any guidance on what I should take or what are good on taking. I'd say I'm an experienced gym rat.
I would do some researching on LGD 4033, 10mg/day/8 weeks. Great for size and strength. SERM pct like nolva or clomid. A lot of guys do a natural test booster all the way through for libido and lethargy. 10 lean lbs is pretty reasonable but going to 200 might be a stretch unless you dirty up the bulk. Won't hit as hard as a methyl PH but it'll be really keepable lean gains with minimal sides....I've done LGD 3 times, starting my 4th cycle tmro.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I'm also curious about taking a SARM myself, and I'm not sure which to try. I'm 20, 5`9, and 170.
Just finished my bulk on M1T and now I'm at 21% bf. Currently eating 1,800 call, 45 min of hard cardio 6× a week and lifting 5x a week on my cut. I'm trying to maintain the muscle I've gained while helping me quickly burn off the 20 lbs of fat I gained on M1T.
Look into ostarine at 12.5-25 mgs per day for 8-12 weeks. Ostarine is insane for keeping/gaining muscle on a cut, people really like it for recomposition. Osta can shut you down so SERM pct is recommend. Disclaimer: haven't personally done ostarine but I might work at a store that carries it and our customers have seen some great results. I won't share the brand or anything tho, just trying to point you in the direction of finding more information

justpinapples

justpinapples

Awards
I would do some researching on LGD 4033, 10mg/day/8 weeks. Great for size and strength. SERM pct like nolva or clomid. A lot of guys do a natural test booster all the way through for libido and lethargy. 10 lean lbs is pretty reasonable but going to 200 might be a stretch unless you dirty up the bulk. Won't hit as hard as a methyl PH but it'll be really keepable lean gains with minimal sides....I've done LGD 3 times, starting my 4th cycle tmro.
Hell yeah, that sounds like a good start for SARMS. Wouldn't know by any chance where one acquires LGD 4033? Would it be too much to stack it with a testbooster?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hell yeah, that sounds like a good start for SARMS. Wouldn't know by any chance where one acquires LGD 4033? Would it be too much to stack it with a testbooster?
You can't source on AM - hit the Google and start your due diligence. I'd wait 3-4 more years before suppressing your HPTA (even more if you've already used PHs) - with SARMs. I highly doubt a Testbooster would work as a 'Test Base' for Ostarine or LGD: They are both docking in the Androgen Receptor and telling the Testes (through the Hypothalmus and Pituitary) to stop producing Testosterone - how's a non-hormonal 'plant stimulator' going to counteract that? You need EXOGENOUS hormones. Topical DHEA and Pregnenolone is the bare minimum I'd recommend... 4-DHEA and Epi-DHEA if you want to hedge your bet. About the only thing a Testbooster *may* do when taken alongside drugs, is help libido - as this also has non-hormonal pathways. But high Testosterone and DHT (from your Test Base) will jack libido anyway...