Oxymax XT vs IGNIT3

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Which one would you guys consider better for cutting? How do each compare to thermo feeling in fasted cardio state, appetite suppression ect.
I like both profiles to be fair but I'm stuck between the two haha

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both get great feedback. I haven't tried Ignite but love the feel good stim of Oxymax, great appetite suppression n solid ingredients for fat loss.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I fukn LOVE these "vs" threads.

Heres a novel idea: why not try 1 product for 8 weeks, then next time youre cutting, try the other? That way...you get to try both!

Unless you die before trying the other one, which of course would suck cos that would be just one more life goal left unaccomplished.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Man I fukn LOVE these "vs" threads.

Heres a novel idea: why not try 1 product for 8 weeks, then next time youre cutting, try the other? That way...you get to try both!

Unless you die before trying the other one, which of course would suck cos that would be just one more life goal left unaccomplished.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed paha what's the matter with learning and gathering people's opinions? And why 8 weeks and wait a year? Why not back to back and then you get to try both without possibly dying imbetween... well unless you die during the cut

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you honestly think, given these are 2 products from forum sponsors and given both seem reasonably liked...a clear "winner" will emerge? At the end of the day it will be a coin toss over who you end up hearing more (or less) feedback about. May as well toss that coin yourself.

I mean, we both know you will end up trying each product anyway, right?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you honestly think, given these are 2 products from forum sponsors and given both seem reasonably liked...a clear "winner" will emerge? At the end of the day it will be a coin toss over who you end up hearing more (or less) feedback about. May as well toss that coin yourself.

This.

Id try one, then the other. FWIW I really enjoyed both of them as well, haha.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

Was only in it for a bit of healthy debate and opinions you're right I'm gonna run em back to back but it's still nice to n ow what people think haha

Reactions: Nac
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They both get great feedback. One comparison, I can just give off the label, is the caffeine content. One serving of Ignite has 300 mg of caffeine and then OxyMax XT, a serving is slightly less than that.

One other thing is OxyMax XT has forskolin. I always suggest forskolin when cutting due to its ability to raise cAMP levels and its properties to increase lean mass and increase fat burning. Essentially, it is going to come down to what ingredients you look for and respond to better.

Here is some information on forskolin.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried both. Ign1te gives a real nice sweat. OxyMax gives a good euphoric feeling. I like both.
For thermogenesis Ign1te is better, appetite suppression seemed to be a bit better with OxyMax.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Tried both. Ign1te gives a real nice sweat. OxyMax gives a good euphoric feeling. I like both.
For thermogenesis Ign1te is better, appetite suppression seemed to be a bit better with OxyMax.
100% agree with this. As others said - both great products. I found that the mood and mental focus was stronger with Oxymax XT, but it's hard to know how you'll respond to each ingredient profile. I would try them both and see for yourself.

Also, Oxymax XT is currently 20% off at Nutriverse right now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually have not tried oxymax but I have tried Ign1te and i really liked it. I had pretty good results. Of course my diet was on point but the Ign1te added the last edge I needed.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Tried to buy both just now but oxymax seems to be out of stock at my regular online stores so I just got ignite, guess I'll run that first haha I'm extending my cut by another month now I guess!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried to buy both just now but oxymax seems to be out of stock at my regular online stores so I just got ignite, guess I'll run that first haha I'm extending my cut by another month now I guess!
What store are you looking at? One of the reps here are more than willing to help. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

GIJane1928

Awards
Looking to pick up some ignite. Out of stock most places

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve never used Ignit3 but I have used oxymax xt twice and I currently just started oxymax + SlinMax + AlphaMax stack. Im only dosing oxymax at 1 pill per day upon waking. Really clean energy. For me, 1 cap is perfect. Dosed at 430am, I don’t feel a sudden rush of energy. I just feel awake actually when I get to work at 6. I start to feel the daily tired feeling around 12-1. Take 1/2 scoop of HyperMax around 4pm pre workout and I’m still able to sleep by 9-10.