S4/lgd sarm stack

Atzz11

Awards
Hello,
I have two weeks left of my s4/lgd stack and am loving the results. I am running mk-2877 for 4 weeks as soon as my s4/lgd stack is over. Just wondering if and why I need to run a mini pct after the stack. Have ready many different threads and made an account here to get a straight answer. Thanks

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Lgd is mildly suppressive and its always better to be safe than suffer sides. How long was your cycle?

Atzz11

Awards
8 weeks- 50mg/s4 a day and 10mg/lgd a day. 4 weeks mk-2877 ostarine once it's over so it will be 12 weeks total.

Ch12matt

Awards
Definitely run a mini pct after. Have you had any sides from yhe s4?

Atzz11

Awards
Mild vision side effects for the first few weeks, got annoying for alittle but it has stopped bothering me.

M@NY

M@NY

Awards
Does that stack really works ?? Been reading some negative reviews and I dont want to spend $240.00 to see no results

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Does that stack really works ?? Been reading some negative reviews and I dont want to spend $240.00 to see no results
Woah, $240??

You can buy the powder in bulk for a fraction of that price.

Atzz11

Awards
I've gotten great results from it. Would definitely reccomend it. I have dropped 4% body fat so far and have gained a good amount of muscle. I wish I had tape measured myself before hand so I could have more info but I will 100% be running another cycle of it.

M@NY

M@NY

Awards
I've gotten great results from it. Would definitely reccomend it. I have dropped 4% body fat so far and have gained a good amount of muscle. I wish I had tape measured myself before hand so I could have more info but I will 100% be running another cycle of it.
Wow that is great !!!

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
You should always run a pct when taking any compounds. Its to get your receptors cleansed and reset for the next cycle. With sarms you only need a mini pct cause they can be mildly supressive. You can prolly get away with an otc pct, but id throw in a serm once in a while to be safe.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
This is posted in the wrong section. It should be in Anabolics.

That said a standard PCT is needed.

Atzz11

Awards
My bad, just made this account but it will be taken into account for my next post.

Ch12matt

Awards
Most definitely. I hear some get night blindness from S4, have you tried it?
Yeah i have experimented with it a bit. Only when going upwards of 75 a day it started deteriorating, at 100 a day it was quite bad zero night vision.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Woah, $240??

You can buy the powder in bulk for a fraction of that price.
I bought lgd and s4 off of geopeptides and pretty sure it was bunk. It was like 30 dollars a bottle. All of the sites that seem really legit are 100 a bottle :/ could you dm your source too

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Do you mind letting me know where you get your source from? I cannot find a quality source for sarms. Most of the companies charge 250$ for stacks

Slambo6

Awards
Glad to hear it went well for you, Very interested if you can also send me a link to a possible good source. I've run the same stack from a company and did get nice results, thinking of wanting to try it again with another source to attempt getting better results by the end of it.