So I decided to try Full as F#ck

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if its the same for everybody but I found this supplement to be the worst that I've ever tried.
Absolute A$$!
10 mins upon taking a scoop I always felt drained, and just couldnt be screwed working out - pump didnt deliver but for some reason it affected the way I thought in the gym.
That's my experience anyway

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Not sure if its the same for everybody but I found this supplement to be the worst that I've ever tried.
Absolute A$$!
10 mins upon taking a scoop I always felt drained, and just couldnt be screwed working out - pump didnt deliver but for some reason it affected the way I thought in the gym.
That's my experience anyway
Only works on 8 hour arms workouts.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I bought a bottle and have given samples a chance. It's below average. Not very good despite a clinically dosed label. I've had plain glycerol monostearate work a million times better

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
I could be just me but I always got a great pump on full as F***

Zariph

Awards
Thought of trying this but I guess its better to stay with High Volume

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. It didn't look too great when I read the label, and I'm not surprised it didn't deliver. There are much better options out there for pumps/vascularity. I'd stick with Vasomax, Noxygen, or High Volume

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cant go wrong with high volume or vasomax. tried and true also simple bulk ingredients from SNS such as Agmatine and Citrulline Malate can work wonders

drussell

Awards
Had the same results with this stuff. I really thought it had no effect at all.

compan

compan

Awards
Strange people are getting nothing from it. I'd expect something from that profile.

drussell

Awards
Ya I thought it might be good considering the profile but I really noticed nothing. Maybe they do not have in it what they say??

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the pump products available on the market I do believe it's overpriced, hyped, and should be found at Walmart. Just how I feel.