Best bang for buck Protein...Myprotein?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

Well protein is generally pretty cheap per serving the overall cost and high consumption rate makes it fairly expensive and always nice to find the best deal.

Looking around at ingredient profiles and price Myprotein certainly has my attention. I recently got a 5.5lb bag isolate of salted caramel and also strawberry cream. The flavours are awesome and as good as anything I've tried. They mix easily in just a few seconds.

Are they too good to be true? Are there any other deals/companies out there that are better?

I appreciate any input!

Thanks!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using them for years bro, there good to go. Cheapest and no bs formulas that cost a fortune. Plain and simple. I buy pretty much everything from them when it comes to vitamins fish oils protein the lot, the only things they don't sell is hormonal gear. They do sponsor real athletes too so I can't ever see them going down that road. When it comes to your every day staples, you can't beat them in my eyes

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I've been using them for years bro, there good to go. Cheapest and no bs formulas that cost a fortune. Plain and simple. I buy pretty much everything from them when it comes to vitamins fish oils protein the lot, the only things they don't sell is hormonal gear. They do sponsor real athletes too so I can't ever see them going down that road. When it comes to your every day staples, you can't beat them in my eyes
Do you pay the extra for isolate or go regular whey?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use regular whey pwo and total protein before bed

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I use regular whey pwo and total protein before bed
Ok cool maybe this time I will save the extra money and not get isolate. I guess Total protein isn't available in the Canadian store anymore.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why not mate, it's just a blend of fast, medium and slow releasing proteins. That's strange

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ya right now I can get 11 lbs for just about $70 Canadian so that's pretty good!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
price wise, no one beats them when on sale and they do go on sale at least once a month

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Wait for a sale then always search online for discount codes, I can always find a further 30% discount on sale prices.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Costco whey 6 pounds for 43 with delivery. 27 grams protein per scoop. They are opening a costco near me soon woohoo

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Their protein cookies have been my go to for awhile. They are not as tasty as some of the the more recent protein bars/cookies/bites/ ect but for like ~$1/piece plus 32grams of protein I cant complain

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm a big fan of APS's Isomorph..super low Dalton number for great absorption

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why would a legitimate business start selling gear?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wait for the Any two 5 kilo bags of protein for 50 euros and then I buy 2 total protein as it ain't the cheapest, they've always got good offers on though

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would a legitimate business start selling gear?
It's legal in the uk pal, and that's where there based, from my neck of the woods.
Next dumb question from another supplement store competitor... anyone? Oh ok then

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's legal in the uk pal, and that's where there based, from my neck of the woods.
Next dumb question from another supplement store competitor... anyone? Oh ok then
Prohormones are, but gear generally refers to injectables so that's what I thought you were getting at.

I am a supplement store competitor? How so, exactly? lol.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok maybe your not but why is your avatar sns? Anyway let's not get into an argument (that you started btw) I was just stating a fact as things are different on the other side of the pond. Besides, I'm on tren!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok maybe your not but why is your avatar sns? Anyway let's not get into an argument (that you started btw) I was just stating a fact as things are different on the other side of the pond. Besides, I'm on tren!!!
Haha, that's fair. I just thought you meant injectables, but I was mistaken. I forget life in the Uk is different and more lenient than elsewhere :D

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah a crazy country, I'm still glad I don't live there anymore though. The only place where police don't carry weapons, prohormones are legal but yohimbine isn't and melatonin is prescription only, now if that ain't messed up I don't know what is, cheers dude ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't bought anything besides MyProtein for 4 years. Always have great sales. Just ordered 22 lbs for I think $104 today actually.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Myprotein is awesome. Catch it on sale and you are good! My last few protein purchases have been from there.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myprotein is awesome. Catch it on sale and you are good! My last few protein purchases have been from there.
It's actually difficult not to catch them on sale! I get emails from them everyday. I don't know if you guys know but they also have a sister website called my vitamins, but to be honest many of the range you can already buy from my protein, they still have some good different stuff though

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
It's actually difficult not to catch them on sale! I get emails from them everyday. I don't know if you guys know but they also have a sister website called my vitamins, but to be honest many of the range you can already buy from my protein, they still have some good different stuff though
Oh living in Canada costs me deals sometimes lol well actually very often. They have also removed that link from their site

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if anyone wants 25% discount on there 1st order shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to help

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I'd never heard of them. Been using USP, PES, or Truenutrition for a while now based on best price at my time of order.

Just jumped in with both feet as they say. $100 got me 8.8# milk protein, 5.5# whey, 1.1# leucine, and 11# malto!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Another very happy Myprotein customer here. Insane price/quality ratio

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are pretty big in Europe, even sponsor a French football team. I use them from time to time. Thanks to competition from other bulk suppliers, UK and NL, you can get really good prices at many places

The best part of Myprotein is though that discount codes even apply to products on sale. So every month there is like once 50% on amino acids, 40% late night shopping, etc. that is when you stock up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.