MTS NUTRITION PEAK PHYSICOR

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts?

"What if I told you there was a scientifically-proven supplement that works wonders for strength and muscle size?

So powerful, in fact, that it has been PROVEN to provide a 2x increase in bench press strength gains over an 8 week period. As if that wasn’t enough, this non-hormonal powerhouse also yielded a 5x increase in lean body mass over an 8 week period.

Peak Physicor was proven to actually improve health, and believe it or not - the studies were conducted on HUMANS.

Too good to be true? It was too good to be true, until now. Peak Physicor is here. Prepare to make gains beyond your wildest dreams!"

Interesting claims, yet formula looks like fenugreek, Turkey tail, lions mane, cordyceps, reishi, king trumpet, Shiitake

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peak02 is underdosed in the product. Studies show you need 4g/d to experience the performance boosting effects of Peak02, but Peak Physicor's recommended dosing would only get you 1g/d.

Over hyped product....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The Class of 2017 must be graduating high school - time to huck some Physicor for the beach season. Hahaha!

Attachments

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peak02 is underdosed in the product. Studies show you need 4g/d to experience the performance boosting effects of Peak02, but Peak Physicor's recommended dosing would only get you 1g/d.

Over hyped product....
Wait...Lobliner spews nonsense?!?

Since when???

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be interesting if all marketing was true and products always did what they said.

Zariph

Awards
so am I ignorant thinking about getting this supp? I mean its not cheap so kinda waste if it does nothing

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting if all marketing was true and products always did what they said.
That would finally make MuscleTech a legitimate company!!! LOL

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean my bench won't double to 600lbs, and LBM multiply by 5x in 8 weeks?
Scratches head... you sure? lol.