Alphamax, Follidrone and Letrone

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in week 3 of PCT and have been running AM and FD2. I was going to bring in Letrone on week 5 to hopefully dry out a little more once I'm off the clomid. Since AM already has an AI, does anyone see a problem with me dosing 1 cap a day of the Letrone?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently in week 3 of PCT and have been running AM and FD2. I was going to bring in Letrone on week 5 to hopefully dry out a little more once I'm off the clomid. Since AM already has an AI, does anyone see a problem with me dosing 1 cap a day of the Letrone?
I've personally never used Letrone, but I've always read that its a very potent AI. Are you concerned with your estrogen and cortisol levels coming off of your cycle? How long do you plan to run Alphamax XT? 4 weeks of 8?

Alphamax XT contains a DHAA as it's natural AI. If you think that your estrogen levels are abnormal or out of whack I would get bloodwork done before trying to compensate for the imbalance with another AI product. Stacking these both could end up resulting in a rebound after finishing both products.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was going to run alphamax and fd2 the full 8 weeks and add letrone on week 5. I'm really not concerned with e2 or cortisol, was just going to see if it would help lean me out further.

So u would stop the alphamax if you were going to bring in Letrone?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I probably would. I would do one or the other not both. That's just my opinion though.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I probably would. I would do one or the other not both. That's just my opinion though.
Is alphamax best ran for at least 8? I wouldn't want to stop it short since most natty products don't shine until 4 weeks in.

My goal is to hold onto my muscle from the cycle and lean out.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is alphamax best ran for at least 8? I wouldn't want to stop it short since most natty products don't shine until 4 weeks in.

My goal is to hold onto my muscle from the cycle and lean out.
Yes,

Alphamax XT is best ran for 8 weeks. The 3rd week for me is usually the beginning of the sweet spot. Since you are already into it, i would just continue on.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes,

Alphamax XT is best ran for 8 weeks. The 3rd week for me is usually the beginning of the sweet spot. Since you are already into it, i would just continue on.
Thanks. That's what I figured. I'll save the Letrone for another time or run it solo after.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is much more than an AI btw. It has GH properties and leaves me pumped all day at one cap (anymore dries my joints out). I take it before bed for the GH release. I would not take this with another AI , but I would look forward to some great results once you do start taking it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is a great AI but as previously stated its much more. Letrone is a solid anabolic on its own.
Decreased estro
Increased testosterone
increased HGH
increased igf1
Increased Ghrelin
Increased t3 and t4.

Our extract is unique. Strong and we have all the right chems targeted. ;)
Whenever you decide to take it the results will be great. Stacked with Follidrone is my favorite.