Dermacrine

Alebaba

Awards
I have just started running dermacrine ( 2 days in ) by BPS and am getting some joint aching and pain. Any ideas why this is . Low eastrogen or high ? And how to counteract it. I also don't seem to get that alpha male feeling I instantly got when I ran the primordial performance version years ago . Thanks

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Low estrogen causes dry joints. Take glucosamine and fish oil.

Alebaba

Awards
Yea just dermacrine followed by alpha sustain. Bit new to pro hormones n didn't want to mess my system up so any advice is warmly welcomed

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been thinking about an Dermacine cycle also, good luck and let me know how it goes.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity, how old are you? I know with the younger crowd, most don't see much from dermacrine. It works great as a base though. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't set your expectations too high for something like this. Sustain Alpha is one of my favorite products though

Alebaba

Awards
I'm 33 . Did run these years ago back when was primordial performance product . Not sure if this is exactly the same .

Alebaba

Awards
Also what do you get from sustain ? I remember years ago it making me feel great but as of yet this hasn't happened with dermacrine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also what do you get from sustain ? I remember years ago it making me feel great but as of yet this hasn't happened with dermacrine
Well, since dermacrine and sustain Alpha are two different products, you probably won't get the same feeling from one that you might from the other.

For sustain, I see an overall sense of well being and libido boost. For those two reasons, I like to stack it with some of my other favorite products to make a really full and complete stack. I've only used it standalone twice maybe.

Alebaba

Awards
Have you used dermacrine before ? Gotta admit I was looking forward to the alpha male feeling but maybe 4 days in I'm a bit eager. Sure I remember feeling it literally 30 mins after application years ago with primordial performance. Can't rem if was derm or sustain though as was a while ago. I would expect more of an effect with derm seeing as it's a ph .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used dermacrine before ? Gotta admit I was looking forward to the alpha male feeling but maybe 4 days in I'm a bit eager. Sure I remember feeling it literally 30 mins after application years ago with primordial performance. Can't rem if was derm or sustain though as was a while ago. I would expect more of an effect with derm seeing as it's a ph .
Yes, I have. I've used it three times actually. Once standalone. The second time as a base and third time with a natty stack. Wasn't a fan of it as a standalone product but I'm also younger than a lot of people on this board and I personally know older guys who love it.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I used it as a test base for epi and it did the job, wouldn't use it solo don't think it'd do much for mass or strength on its own. Got some acne around week 3 on my chest and I'd say it was the derma as the epi I bought was underdosed ****.