Olympus Labs Ignit3 + Ephedrine

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
After being happy with my gains made off of Orig1n I want to try out another OL product I am just wondering if I could stack it with Ephedrine HCL. The ephedrine tablets are only 8mg so I was thinking of taking 1 tablet in the morning.

I am looking to cut.

cwages

cwages

Awards
After being happy with my gains made off of Orig1n I want to try out another OL product I am just wondering if I could stack it with Ephedrine HCL. The ephedrine tablets are only 8mg so I was thinking of taking 1 tablet in the morning.

I am looking to cut.
I took an 8 week run of ignit3 and always ran bronkaid with it. I'd take 3 in the am with bronkaid fasted and 2 later in the afternoon the same way.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I took an 8 week run of ignit3 and always ran bronkaid with it. I'd take 3 in the am with bronkaid fasted and 2 later in the afternoon the same way.
How much bronkaid did you take?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am looking to cut.
Is there something you're specifically worried about? 8mg of ephedrine isn't much i doubt you'd see anything from 1 cap dosed daily. Typical dosage for ephedrine (for fat loss) is 25mg dosed 3 times a day with caffeine.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Is there something you're specifically worried about? 8mg of ephedrine isn't much i doubt you'd see anything from 1 cap dosed daily. Typical dosage for ephedrine (for fat loss) is 25mg dosed 3 times a day with caffeine.
Damn that's a lot of E it's cause one of my friends took E and ended up in the hospital with endocrine problems she was taking like 80mg a day.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that's a lot of E it's cause one of my friends took E and ended up in the hospital with endocrine problems she was taking like 80mg a day.
25mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine 2-3x/day is the normal EC stack

However, I can't really recommend you stack ephedrine with Ignit3, as Ignit3 has a lot of other stims besides just caffeine. I'm sure people have done it before successfully (I've stacked ephedrine and Conqu3r quite a few times myself, though Ignit3 has a few stims in it that Conqu3r does not), but it's still not something I'd personally recommend. At the very least, take less than the full dose of Ignit3 to test tolerance. Although honestly I'd think a full dose of Ignit3 would be more effective than less than the full dose + 8mg ephedrine.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It all depends on you man. No mfg is going to recommend anything but what the boiler plate legal says. If you've taken Ephedrine before, you should know how your body responds (BP and Pulse Rate). Start with just the min of Ignite. Then try the Max (5 Caps IIRC), then try the min with 8mg E, then 16, then 24. Then try 5 Ignite with 8 then 16, then 24 - Bonus points for buying and using a BP Monitor. That should only take you a week to figure out. I could down 10 Caps of Ignite and 60mg E with 25mg Y and be fine - others look at the word 'Yohimbine HCL' and pass out. And I know you know this - but the fat you "burn" during activity is chicken feed - it's what your body does the other 22 hours that matters ( and *that* is mostly from your deficit). That's why Ephedrine 3x a day works well - you have 12 hours of elevation, along with the appetite suppression from E - diet compliance is your biggest fat loss tool.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
25mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine 2-3x/day is the normal EC stack

However, I can't really recommend you stack ephedrine with Ignit3, as Ignit3 has a lot of other stims besides just caffeine. I'm sure people have done it before successfully (I've stacked ephedrine and Conqu3r quite a few times myself, though Ignit3 has a few stims in it that Conqu3r does not), but it's still not something I'd personally recommend. At the very least, take less than the full dose of Ignit3 to test tolerance. Although honestly I'd think a full dose of Ignit3 would be more effective than less than the full dose + 8mg ephedrine.
I'm guessing to break ignite in 3 then upon waking up take in a dose then 4 hours later take in another dose and finally last dose should be no later than 4pm to be able to sleep properly? Also if I'm working out there's 70mg per scoop of synephrine should I skip out on the E or should I just buy a stim free pre workout?

It all depends on you man. No mfg is going to recommend anything but what the boiler plate legal says. If you've taken Ephedrine before, you should know how your body responds (BP and Pulse Rate). Start with just the min of Ignite. Then try the Max (5 Caps IIRC), then try the min with 8mg E, then 16, then 24. Then try 5 Ignite with 8 then 16, then 24 - Bonus points for buying and using a BP Monitor. That should only take you a week to figure out. I could down 10 Caps of Ignite and 60mg E with 25mg Y and be fine - others look at the word 'Yohimbine HCL' and pass out. And I know you know this - but the fat you "burn" during activity is chicken feed - it's what your body does the other 22 hours that matters ( and *that* is mostly from your deficit). That's why Ephedrine 3x a day works well - you have 12 hours of elevation, along with the appetite suppression from E - diet compliance is your biggest fat loss tool.