PES shift ok with PWO?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
SO 2x PES shift in the AM.. then about 4pm Jack3d PWO and MAX reps+Nitro

BCAA and creatine (green MAg intra)

All ok?

It says no stim, but bitter orange is kind-of a stimulant and theres yohimb in the jack3d

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't have any issues with that dosing setup, especially with the time gap between doses. The bitter orange in Shift shouldn't deliver any stimulant effects, and even if you were to add in a stim with Shift you have a very long break between the morning dose and your 4pm preworkout.

Are Jack3d and Max Reps both stimulant preworkout products? You may want to start with half doses to see how you feel with such a large blast of stims in the late afternoon.

BCAA and creatine setup is fine too, Green Mag is delicious. You should be all set with that. What are your current goals?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above I don't see a problem with this dosage and stack. The AM and PM schedule will be a big enough gap where you're fine. I love shift so you should have good results with this stack.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO 2x PES shift in the AM.. then about 4pm Jack3d PWO and MAX reps+Nitro

BCAA and creatine (green MAg intra)

All ok?

It says no stim, but bitter orange is kind-of a stimulant and theres yohimb in the jack3d
Shouldn't be an issue at all bro. Please let me know how well shift treats you. Been a while since I was in any type of cutting or calorie deficit so I've had a nice break from it. I usually start it up midway every spring though so I'll be hoping on the wagon with ya soon. :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Shift a while back while cutting and it was a great product. You can definitely pair it with a stimmed pre and not worry about any adverse effects.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you all know went well

To answer the question, no Max reps is stim free, but full dose pump product.

Despite having poor sleep and being mentally tired, I had endless energy

With the addtion of SHIFT I was sweating like a mother! Even just warming up, dripping, so kep t an eye ont he heart rate monitor and I was 160bpm even when lifting weights! That Ive never seen before

In the end after an hour and half, muscles were shot but i could have gone on, I just couldnt lift 15kg on back or biceps so it was hometime

695 calories burned according to VO2 max, thats 200 more than usual and so I give it the thumbs up, just keep an eye on the bpm

I think norcodrine would be a great stack with this in place of the pwo.

Cheers

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you all know went well

To answer the question, no Max reps is stim free, but full dose pump product.

Despite having poor sleep and being mentally tired, I had endless energy

With the addtion of SHIFT I was sweating like a mother! Even just warming up, dripping, so kep t an eye ont he heart rate monitor and I was 160bpm even when lifting weights! That Ive never seen before

In the end after an hour and half, muscles were shot but i could have gone on, I just couldnt lift 15kg on back or biceps so it was hometime

695 calories burned according to VO2 max, thats 200 more than usual and so I give it the thumbs up, just keep an eye on the bpm

I think norcodrine would be a great stack with this in place of the pwo.

Cheers
Great feedback brother. 160bpm is scary fast though!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Follow up - the bpm is all in check, a little higher than norm at the gym but that just means more calories burning

Im losing weight well, keeping the diet 90% in check, regular weights, and extra cardio #(because i feel like it on this stack!) fatloss is coming along nicely, definately more than if i was just training alone as Ive been doing that a while already and in the past with very little change

Actually eying up a post summer bulk as this is stripping me down almost too well!

Defo a future consideration, and im glad to say getting better results than the orginal shift back in 2009