Millennium Sport Technologies ZMK? Anyone still use it?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been looking deeper into general health supplements, and general forms of Zinc, Mag etc

Is there anything like ZMK out there?

It's a bit like the multi-vitamin debate, best forms, best products.

Let me know what you use! :D

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking deeper into general health supplements, and general forms of Zinc, Mag etc

Is there anything like ZMK out there?

It's a bit like the multi-vitamin debate, best forms, best products.

Yes, people still use ZMK. I personally do and I can feel a significant difference in it vs plain ZMA. As far as I know, MST's ZMK is the only thing in the category not just straight up ZMA.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there anything like ZMK out there? It's a bit like the multi-vitamin debate, best forms, best products.
I'm glad you brought that up! I've been meaning to order some ZMK to give it a try; and at this price? I think it's a great buy!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have not read a lot about this. Where do you feel the difference?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Have not read a lot about this. Where do you feel the difference?
For me, typical ZMA doesn't really feel like anything. But with ZMK, I do feel more recuperated and refreshed in the morning. It's nothing crazy, but there's definitely something to the Krebs cycle intermediates and other goodies in ZMK. The full description on the MST site really lays out the details. I won't blast it all on here. https://millenniumsport.net/products/zmk/

And if you do pick some up, be smart like justhere4comm and use the coupon code in my sig for 50% off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got a bottle I will be logging, tonight is 1st dose!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just got a bottle I will be logging, tonight is 1st dose!!!
I think you will like it. I use my own sleep mix but I do feel that ZMK has a slight edge over regular ZMA and I have enjoyed the 2 or 3 bottles I've run. Do you regularly use ZMA? Or are you going from nothing to this?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like the product. I just got done logging another product for them and they sent a bunch of samples of ZMK. It works great! I will dose, have something to eat, after, I am ready for bed.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used this years ago and actually recently picked up another bottle. Great stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you will like it. I use my own sleep mix but I do feel that ZMK has a slight edge over regular ZMA and I have enjoyed the 2 or 3 bottles I've run. Do you regularly use ZMA? Or are you going from nothing to this?
I haven't used zma for years, so I am going from nothing to this!!!

last night was 1st dose, only thing I noticed was a little less sore upon waking....too soon to say it's ZMK, but if it is I likey!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The awesome thing about ZMK and MVP-365, as with all Millennium Sports products is MST is cGMP certified means Leading Edge quality control. Everything is tested prior to assembly and after.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, unlike ZMA this is a complete mineral product

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think they are running a log on this

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks good. But the selenium and manganese is kind of unnecessary. 40gs of oatmeal gives you your RDA and selenium you can get way over your RDA with one nut.