Dianabulk

Surp

Awards
Anyone ever try this pro hormone is it legal in the u.s . also does anyone know any legal prohormones left in the u.s

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
Haven't tried it bro but it looks killer, literally. You won't find any good ph's anymore, at least in the U.S. they're mostly DHEA compounds now. IMO if I was to run something illegal it would be the real thing not a PH.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried it bro but it looks killer, literally. You won't find any good ph's anymore, at least in the U.S. they're mostly DHEA compounds now. IMO if I was to run something illegal it would be the real thing not a PH.
So the countless users on this site and others gaining 10+lbs in a month using legal and nonmethyl compounds isn't "good"?

Wat

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So the countless users on this site and others gaining 10+lbs in a month using legal and nonmethyl compounds isn't "good"?

Wat
I have to agree with VT on this one. Why is it that so many people continue to try and hate these products when they have been logged and used over and over again with great results and very little to no sides? Seriously it's time to stop lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with VT on this one. Why is it that so many people continue to try and hate these products when they have been logged and used over and over again with great results and very little to no sides? Seriously it's time to stop lol
It's funny because this is a repetitive theme.

When IFN released Dymethazine, no one took it seriously. NO ONE.

Now that it's banned? Holy friggin grail

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
I think the growth to liver failure ratio is a bit throwed off lmfao but all bs aside i have ran the hi-tech phar 1-ad/4-ad (dhea derivative) and had a fair amount of success.. around 7lbs after pct so i can vouge for them in a sense.. but nothing beats good ole reliable Test C or old school pro's imho. But hell to each his own.. you do you and make sure your afterparty is up to check! Goodluck hoss!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It's funny because this is a repetitive theme.

When IFN released Dymethazine, no one took it seriously. NO ONE.

Now that it's banned? Holy friggin grail
That's the truth. When I released Epiandrosterone I was mocked and called a fraud. It's a great PH dosed properly...

tsmog

tsmog

Awards

Wat
I never said they were bad. They are definitely a safer alternative to methyl ph's but as for myself, I wouldn't take them again.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never said they were bad. They are definitely a safer alternative to methyl ph's but as for myself, I wouldn't take them again.

im seriously not trying to be a dick here. but "not good" literally means bad.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dianabulk.
Who makes that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0