Best laxogenin product they have taken

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Best laxogenin product they have taken

Just curious? I've heard great things bout it

2. Who is they?
    •   

3. I just mean top laxo products people might have tried

4. * Deals on Deals @ Nutriverse *

OL Str3ngth Unleashed, caps and TD, are available on a B1G1 free deal at Nutriverse
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

5. BPS Androcrine if you can still find it. Otherwise...Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted (Laxogenin & Ecdysterone) is probably the most effective oral. Everything else would be a step down in efficacy and probably do nothing for you.
    •   

6. Dermacrine isn't a laxo product
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Dermacrine isn't a laxo product
    Corrected...Androcrine. Good catch!

I just took my pre-bed Ammo so I am starting to fade out

8. OL Str3ngth Unleashed is definitely one of the better ones out there. I like anafuse as well but it as laxo and epicatechin in it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Laxogenin has been proven for years NOT to work. I don't know why people keep wasting money on these products.

10. Androcrine by BPS and Halo by Redcon1. Although as others have stated, I have not noticed much on laxo. I would look into a natural anabolic such as epi flex (epicatechin), X gels, Mtest. Some other good options are MassMax XT, Anabeta Elite, Follidrone 2.0
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Laxogenin has been proven for years NOT to work. I don't know why people keep wasting money on these products.
    Not true. In fact, several research papers published by the Godfather of Ecdysterone research in the former Soviet Union (V.N. Syrov) say the opposite. Laxogenin (and it's related compounds 1-4) displayed exceptional anabolic activity. In humans, Laxogenin excels as an anti-inflammatory, anti-catabolic and raising a person's work capacity. It is involved in protein synthesis, but glucose disposal as well.

I have a 25 year history with the compound, going back to the original Mesobolin, put out by Amino Discounters. Over the years, I've used various Laxogenin products from ZOE Discoveries (NOT Labs) to Maxwell Research's "Anabolica" (see attached). I've been training for over 30 years and know when something's making a difference - the stuff works. Not works like Dbol, but works nonetheless.

I include it in Progenadrex, but the other products mentioned here are a real step up - particularly the transdermal. These companies have done a great job trying to maximize the products effects for their consumers. Pretty cool IMO...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Well I used andocrine for 8 weeks at 8 pumps a day and noticed 0. I've been experimenting with supplements for over 15 years and I'll stick with what I know works for me. I'd rather pay an extra 10-15$ and use x gels or X factor IMO.

13. 3rd week of ANOGENIN and at first regretted buying this because of what others had said However i carnt say its a waste of money although i am taking KSM 66 as well but not together.

my strength has increased which has resulted in doing more reps per set or an increase in weight by adding an extra plate usually 5kg which i see as progress.

whether id buy it again , im not sure , so much out there id like to try including turk......./clear muscle /plasma muscle

14. I just don't think it works well at all unless it's high doses and in conjunction with prohormones.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

15. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    3rd week of ANOGENIN and at first regretted buying this because of what others had said However i carnt say its a waste of money although i am taking KSM 66 as well but not together.

my strength has increased which has resulted in doing more reps per set or an increase in weight by adding an extra plate usually 5kg which i see as progress.

whether id buy it again , im not sure , so much out there id like to try including turk......./clear muscle /plasma muscle
    I think you would also like plasma muscle, strength gains that I can't 100% attribute to it, but what I can say with certainty is pumps from the very first PW dose. Worth it to me at $30-$32 but I'm pretty sure >$38 would be a deal breaker.

16. Oops i posted in the wrong thread

17. The BPS product is the best I've used...been impressed with the results both times I used it

18. It's amazing what the brain does (placebo) in convincing ourselves that these products really do work

19. Just got a laxogenin bottle from amazon with a money back guarantee, hope this works.

20. Wasted money, some just don't learn but good luck

21. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Just got a laxogenin bottle from amazon with a money back guarantee, hope this works.
    i can just see the CEO of the supplement company rubbing his hands with joy and saying "more money in the bank"The only way to get through to these people about their defunct products is not to buy them When sales drop and the money s not coming in, they then might learn to deliver what works-- for everyone.

There are numerous posts saying that laxogenin doesnt work from users who have tried it -learn from them

incidentally is your money back guarantee unconditional ?ie not been used , seal intact etc

22. Let these folks keep spending money on the crap, more gains for us shhhhh!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    I just don't think it works well at all unless it's high doses and in conjunction with prohormones.
    I'll try Epidrone and Brawn stacked together sometime and see what happens haha. Waiting for mine I bought to actually come in the mail though :/

24. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I'll try Epidrone and Brawn stacked together sometime and see what happens haha. Waiting for mine I bought to actually come in the mail though :/
    but you shouldnt have to stack two products together "to see what happens"

25. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i can just see the CEO of the supplement company rubbing his hands with joy and saying "more money in the bank"The only way to get through to these people about their defunct products is not to buy them When sales drop and the money s not coming in, they then might learn to deliver what works-- for everyone.

There are numerous posts saying that laxogenin doesnt work from users who have tried it -learn from them

incidentally is your money back guarantee unconditional ?ie not been used , seal intact etc
    unconditional money back, I hope it works, just took my first day caps woo hoo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST LAXOGENIN PRODUCT
    By vascopro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-16-2017, 10:34 PM
  2. Strongest laxogenin product they've tried?
    By Ryan5550 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 03:33 PM
  3. BEST LAXOGENIN PRODUCT
    By vascopro in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:19 PM
  5. Best NO product you have used.
    By Phofer91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34