Best laxogenin product they have taken

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i can just see the CEO of the supplement company rubbing his hands with joy and saying "more money in the bank"The only way to get through to these people about their defunct products is not to buy them When sales drop and the money s not coming in, they then might learn to deliver what works-- for everyone.

There are numerous posts saying that laxogenin doesnt work from users who have tried it -learn from them

incidentally is your money back guarantee unconditional ?ie not been used , seal intact etc
    5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin works. Laxogenin in its natural form is not easily absorbed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5550 View Post
    Just curious? I've heard great things bout it
    Dermastr3ngth by OL. Wicked pumps and awesome recovery.
    •   

3. Centurion labz have just released one;

4. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Dermastr3ngth by OL. Wicked pumps and awesome recovery.
    http://www.suppreviewers.com/dermastrength/ product discontinued,-it was that good!!

5. I just started taking laxo on saturday and I feel a lot tighter, chest feels pumped.
    •   

6. 2 bottles of most wanted coming. laxo and ecdy complexed.Feedback from trusted loggers have been good. I'm fairly certain that laxo works, just not the generic form. I responded extremely well to the laxosterone trademarked extract in epicenter. Finishing up my 2nd bottle and will start most wanted after that.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_Cat View Post
    2 bottles of most wanted coming. laxo and ecdy complexed.Feedback from trusted loggers have been good. I'm fairly certain that laxo works, just not the generic form. I responded extremely well to the laxosterone trademarked extract in epicenter. Finishing up my 2nd bottle and will start most wanted after that.
    I personally just ran a full bottle of Brawn by BPS and got nothing out of it. No recomp effects. The only thing I really found was just a small increase in endurance and performance. IMO Laxo's I would chalk up as placebo. I did not see the value of a laxo to be justifiable to the price.
    This is not a knock at the company (BPS) just at the general product. I personally would pass just like HMB-FA. The price tag is way too high to invest in for the statements and claims the product makes.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. has anyone any knowledge of how supplement companies suddenly decide on an ingredient to promote .Where do they resource their information from?What information do they have which perhaps we are not , that they can make the claims about products that they do?

A typical example is the product advert for Follidrone on this page, muscle mass;fat loss; recomp etc Just where is the research which entitles them to make such claims?

9. Got nothing from it apart from high blood pressure haha

10. I went to failure on my push day yesterday, took 3 caps in the morning, took 3 caps prior to workout, 4 caps before bed and I have no doms. I usually have doms afterwards.

11. What about taking that black pepper extract, will that help better absorb the laxo.

12. secretabridge healed a 3 month shoulder injury in 3 days which never returned. others have also had chronic injuries disappear forever within days.

13. I took a laxo product that did absolutely nothing. I record everything in the gym. I looked back through my training journal and nothing worth noting. Would I have seen something if I doubled the dosage? Maybe. That's pretty damn expensive maybe and not worth it in my opinion. You're better off getting an additional hour of sleep.
    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO (Health & Fitness Info.)

Goal: Set a USAPL Bench Press Record, Total over 1,600lbs at 185lbs

14. Ive ran 4 different lax products. Td, enhanced absorption, 200+mg per day etc...creatine does more imo and is twice as cheap

15. 90% are fake. olympus stuff states the amount of their complex. it could have 5mg laxo in it.
    secretabridge has healed pretty much everyones injuries i have spoken to. i doubt it was the diosgenin or dioscin as laxo is being studied for injury repair and post operative recovery of tissue.
    users of andocrine or androcrine (ive seen both spellings) seem satisfied.

16. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    has anyone any knowledge of how supplement companies suddenly decide on an ingredient to promote .Where do they resource their information from?What information do they have which perhaps we are not , that they can make the claims about products that they do?

A typical example is the product advert for Follidrone on this page, muscle mass;fat loss; recomp etc Just where is the research which entitles them to make such claims?
    well if you are good at what you do you don't necessarily use unknown herbs all the time pretending they are some miracle but stuff people forget about. humans want new things all the time.
    testofen is anabolic, androgenic, builds muscle and strenght, all proven in studies and i gained actual muscle on it being natty. a 2 month aas cycle will not yield a single gram of muscle a month or so after pct unless you are way under your genetic limit. one must be on always or bridge otherwise all is lost. aas are basically non proteinanabolic, strongly anticatabolic and extremely glycogenanabolic. so you can lose fat and not lose muscle and you gain cain tons of strength and size, but it disappears ones the water leaves the muscle and you deflate into your prior state.

so if the choice is between a single cycle and an effective supplement, some supplements win. even pros would look like normal people after a year of aas.70 pounds or so of their stage weight is just insulin induced muscle bloat and synthol, hence looking like a balloon oof 15%bf when they have 5% max. most also are no stronger than athletes weighing 220 pounds max who train for strength. jay cutler cannot row my warmup weight from when i weighed 185 pounds or so.

17. of course i was not natty later when i was barbell bench rowing 420 pounds.

18. HTP offers Laxo-100. It has 200mg of pure Laxogenin per day, AND it comes with the advanced Cyclosome delivery system.

It's the best priced Laxo product I have seen out there
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

19. Laxogenin does in fact work. It just doesn't work like we want it to. It doesn't work like steroids, even mild ones.

Every non-hormonal anabolic I've used falls into this category, but there are complimentary combinations. Anacyclus and laxogenin for example, which is why I have both in Progenadrex. In addition, you'll soon realize R-ALA, biotin, creatine hcl and disodium phospate go exceptionally well with it. So if running something like transdermal Laxogenin, you'd do well to supplement those other items to get the most out of it..

EDIT: I see where Hi Tech has a 200mg sublingual. That's an awful generous dose, and back in the day the best Lax products I used were sublinguals. The old "Anabolica" product by Maxwell Labs was excellent, but just 5mg per tab!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Laxogenin does in fact work. It just doesn't work like we want it to. It doesn't work like steroids, even mild ones.

Every non-hormonal anabolic I've used falls into this category, but there are complimentary combinations. Anacyclus and laxogenin for example, which is why I have both in Progenadrex. In addition, you'll soon realize R-ALA, biotin, creatine hcl and disodium phospate go exceptionally well with it. So if running something like transdermal Laxogenin, you'd do well to supplement those other items to get the most out of it..

EDIT: I see where Hi Tech has a 200mg sublingual. That's an awful generous dose, and back in the day the best Lax products I used were sublinguals. The old "Anabolica" product by Maxwell Labs was excellent, but just 5mg per tab!
    thanks for the kind words. the cyclosome delivery is really cool stuff, and such a large dose is pretty unprecedented
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    HTP offers Laxo-100. It has 200mg of pure Laxogenin per day, AND it comes with the advanced Cyclosome delivery system.

i hope i can find it in europe for a decent price. really want to try that.

22. Power my self has EPG Laxo 100mg per tab 60 tabs 29.99

23. there is so much fake laxo...is epg legit? never had experience with their products or raws.

24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    HTP offers Laxo-100. It has 200mg of pure Laxogenin per day, AND it comes with the advanced Cyclosome delivery system.

Has some great logs on this site as well
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST LAXOGENIN PRODUCT
    By vascopro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-16-2017, 10:34 PM
  2. Strongest laxogenin product they've tried?
    By Ryan5550 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 03:33 PM
  3. BEST LAXOGENIN PRODUCT
    By vascopro in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:19 PM
  5. Best NO product you have used.
    By Phofer91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34