Is hdrol worth it

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
So I have two bottles of halo extreme sitting in my closet and I'm wondering if you guys thing I should go ahead and run them at 50/75/75/75/75. Last time I ran hdrol I got amazing results but I lost the majority of the gains, even with a good pct (nolva, clomid and otc pct) I was only 20 then and my diet consisted of dorm food and lots of protein shakes so that could of been a huge factor. I tried a cycle of lgd and s4 last year and barely noticed anything I'm not sure if it was bunk or what. Also I been looking into a 1 andro 4 andro and epi andro stack like Cerberus by sparta nutrition or monster plexx. What's your guys opinion on this one. Please any info would help been stuck on this for months

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, it is worth it if you have everything else set up correctly and track your calories to keep the size you put on, plus having a legitimate SERM so you know you are recovering in PCT. Pharma SERM is best so you don't have to worry about if it's dosed properly.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
Yes, it is worth it if you have everything else set up correctly and track your calories to keep the size you put on, plus having a legitimate SERM so you know you are recovering in PCT. Pharma SERM is best so you don't have to worry about if it's dosed properly.
Thank you for replying, I have two things of clomid I'm not sure if one is legit because I got it when I got my sarms from geo peptides. Do you think I should run 4 andro with the hdrol for a test base or dermacrine? So many options :/

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a generic pharma serm you recommend. I can get a script from a MD.

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
I will be starting the same cycle next month except pct is nolva and BLR trifecta. Finna get yokedd hoss!! Haha

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Probably not. Never have ran a test base for PH... only pinning.. but sounds like a good idea

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you're expecting a test base to completely eliminate the lethargy many get from orals, then you may be disappointed. I have gotten lethargy while running 200mg a week of test as a base, so it clearly has to do with more than just low test levels. I didn't really get lethargy from Halodrol, however.

Brendanbroe27

Brendanbroe27

Awards
I have a thing of dermacrine that I think I'm gonna run with it. Best of luck to you guys ?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it's well worth it for you considering you gained well on it in the past. It does get a very good wrap in many logs (lots of responders). I haven't run it but plan to in 3 weeks time. Will be dosing 75mg dermatrest and 220mg 4ad alongside as a base. Well a bit higher than base doses actually. I have read of lethargy coming in for some around week 4-5 and running it for 6 weeks I'd want to fly high to the end if possible

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol solo was my first cycle. Best one also. It was great. Put on 20 pounds in I think 5 or 6 weeks. 40 pounds on my bench. Awesome results.

Chocolate chip pancakes, big protein shake breakfast every morning, green apple kale spinach juices and lots of chicken and steak. Awesomeness.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol solo was my first cycle. Best one also. It was great. Put on 20 pounds in I think 5 or 6 weeks. 40 pounds on my bench. Awesome results.

Chocolate chip pancakes, big protein shake breakfast every morning, green apple kale spinach juices and lots of chicken and steak. Awesomeness.
That was my first cycle as well back in 2005. I also put on over 20lbs and strength skyrocketed. Only problem was back then I was stupid and didn't research PCT properly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fck yea .. one of the best methyl compound

easy stackable with anything

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my first cycle as well back in 2005. I also put on over 20lbs and strength skyrocketed. Only problem was back then I was stupid and didn't research PCT properly.
The last week or 2 of my cycle I was testing myself to see how much I could lift instead of training, trap bar deads for 500 and my left shoulder popped out of place and slammed back in. Hurt like a mo fo, I was out the gym for a week and dropped calories to not get fat, I ended up losing about 90% of my gains.

Lesson learned.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last week or 2 of my cycle I was testing myself to see how much I could lift instead of training, trap bar deads for 500 and my left shoulder popped out of place and slammed back in. Hurt like a mo fo, I was out the gym for a week and dropped calories to not get fat, I ended up losing about 90% of my gains.

Lesson learned.
Ouch that sucks. I remember I had to fight through some knee pain during cycle. My knee would lock up and I was have to psych myself up to pop it lol. I did keep my gains but my libido crashed for long time. I was in best shape of my life at that time, and didn't feel like banging :(

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Do you really lose gains that fast following a cycle? Did you regain some of the loss in size back naturally due to muscle memory? BTW what doses were you running the halo at?