Low dose oral Tr3st cycle - PCT?

Maxpwr

Awards
Hi all,

Currently doing a very low dose Tr3st only cycle using a bottle of Olympus Labs oral that I had leftover. Last time I cycled with dermatrest I got wicked estro sides, so this time I’ve kept it minimal this time – probably couldn’t even call it a cycle, just something to supplement my 8 week cutting plan on keto diet.

Started with 1 x 25mg capsule per day, split into 4 and spaced throughout the day (given the short half life). Second and third week upped it to 1.5 capsules per day split into 6 and spaced. In the fourth week now and am doing 2 capsules per day, split into 8 and spaced. Will keep this going at this dose for a few more weeks.

Been feeling good anyway, no sides as yet (also not taking cycle support).

Thing is, last week in April I’m going to the Phillippines for a business trip for a week (4 weeks' time). I don’t want to take any Tr3st capsules or PCT meds with me as I don’t want any suspicion regardless of whether the substances are legal.

Should I… start wrapping this up now and get straight into PCT? Or keep going for another 2 weeks but taper down? Or any other suggestions? Can I buy anything over the counter where I’m going? Or at this low dose is a full scale PCT even required?

Again, I don’t want to travel with anything that could be questionable.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest shuts you down hard. The only way to know for sure would be to get a blood test.

I'm pretty sure you will be suppressed or shut down completely.

Maxpwr

Awards
Yeah I've read it shuts you down hard, and quickly, even at a very low dose. Tempted to just cut it short and start PCT next week or the week after.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
ive also finished my trest cycle this monday.
were running dermatrest @ 100 + 25mg prowo for 13 weeks.
started my power pct
clomid + nolva (first day 100/40, after that 50/20 for the 2 first weeks, then tapering down but running both for 8 weeks)
aromasin @ 12.5 ed (have to see here, maybe ill drop to eod if i see low estro sides)
sustain alpha
beta-aet + 7 keto
sup3r-pct
+mk667 and metformin

right now (5.th day into pct) i am feeling great. my Workouts are at least on par with my workouts being on (i usually train more intense in pct
to hold on to what ive gained)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Without bloods, flying blind, and considering what youve run...Id do a full PCT with a SERM, no question. This stuff will supress at a fraction of what youve been dosing.

Maxpwr

Awards
Any idea if you can buy any type of PCT med over the counter in the Philippines? If not I'll be stopping as of Sunday and starting PCT immediately. Really don't want to travel with anything

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Currently doing a very low dose Tr3st only cycle using a bottle of Olympus Labs oral that I had leftover. Last time I cycled with dermatrest I got wicked estro sides, so this time I’ve kept it minimal this time – probably couldn’t even call it a cycle, just something to supplement my 8 week cutting plan on keto diet.

Started with 1 x 25mg capsule per day, split into 4 and spaced throughout the day (given the short half life). Second and third week upped it to 1.5 capsules per day split into 6 and spaced. In the fourth week now and am doing 2 capsules per day, split into 8 and spaced. Will keep this going at this dose for a few more weeks.

Been feeling good anyway, no sides as yet (also not taking cycle support).

Thing is, last week in April I’m going to the Phillippines for a business trip for a week (4 weeks' time). I don’t want to take any Tr3st capsules or PCT meds with me as I don’t want any suspicion regardless of whether the substances are legal.

Should I… start wrapping this up now and get straight into PCT? Or keep going for another 2 weeks but taper down? Or any other suggestions? Can I buy anything over the counter where I’m going? Or at this low dose is a full scale PCT even required?

Again, I don’t want to travel with anything that could be questionable.
I believe there is a new president or whatever incharge of the country now who vows to eradicate drugs and dealersto the point they are being shot and killed , have been killed by vigilante groups, I dont want to frighten you but i would not do or take anything thats going to put you in a position of this kind Thats how i understand the situation is over there.

Maxpwr

Awards
100% agree, no way am I taking anything questionable. Even painkillers and sleep meds I'll probably buy over there if I need to rather than travel with them.

Maxpwr

Awards
I guess I've answered my own question hey... thanks for the replies