Questions about DMZ.

Bgoros93

Awards
Hey everyone! I'm going to be starting a cycle of the pro hormone "Colossus" soon.

One of the main components of it is "DMZ".

I'm aware of the possible side effects and so on and so forth of it, but I wanted to know if any of you have used it, and if so, what was your opinion of it? How were the results? What can it be stacked with?

Thanks for any input!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Colossus? .. this sounds exciting, makes me feel like a school girl lmfao xD

Bgoros93

Awards
Colossus? .. this sounds exciting, makes me feel like a school girl lmfao xD
Lol, it's a dual compound of DMZ and methyl-1-alpha. It SOUNDS incredible. Curious to see how it goes for sure. :)

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Lol yep exciting in deed, I'm waiting for my stuff to come through so I can start 4 weeks Osta and then merge during 3rd or 4th week Ulra Sten 10mg for 2 weeks and the remaining 4 weeks up it to 20mg to make the Sten a 6 week run .. epi Andro will be ran at 750 when I begin the Sten, I'm broke after having to put $400 into the car today.. X_x pissed af

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Lol, it's a dual compound of DMZ and methyl-1-alpha. It SOUNDS incredible. Curious to see how it goes for sure. :)
Alpha 1 is pretty harsh and stacked with DMZ even harsher run some good cycle supports brother.

I love DMZ great gains, strength, alpha feeling, aggression ( almost too much I get short fused in this stuff); and all around good sense of well being.

Bgoros93

Awards
Alpha 1 is pretty harsh and stacked with DMZ even harsher run some good cycle supports brother.

I love DMZ great gains, strength, alpha feeling, aggression ( almost too much I get short fused in this stuff); and all around good sense of well being.
Thank you SO much bro! Very much appreciated.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Sup3r-epi 750mg good enough to keep libido going so the misses isn't a scratching cat and it ain't working?

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
And is CEL cycle assist and Ar1macare good enough? They both have NAC, CEL has Milk thistle and Ar1macare has Tudca, good combo?

Bgoros93

Awards
And is CEL cycle assist and Ar1macare good enough? They both have NAC, CEL has Milk thistle and Ar1macare has Tudca, good combo?
Yeah man that's a really solid on-cycle support. TUDCA is some amazing stuff.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Armistane kills my joints is this per pill or per serving because looks like you need double that per day for dosing

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
What staples should be used while on cycle? Aside from the obvious being protein. And is there a certain time frame for Msten? Should it be AM and then PM or PWO or both at the same time?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What staples should be used while on cycle? Aside from the obvious being protein. And is there a certain time frame for Msten? Should it be AM and then PM or PWO or both at the same time?
I would look at inhibit -e and get something for your Joints which was an issue for me when I used to run these types of products.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
FINALLY!!! someone gives me an answer about joints lol, every time I as questions or make a comment and some where in there ask if joint support is needed or if there is anything to take for libido ppl ignore it ? is sup3r-epi enough for libido running at 750mg?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL cycle assist and CEL TUDCA will have you covered form all angles, which you're going to need for a cycle like this. Make sure you have a serm on hard for your PCT which will pair beautifully with the natty test booster M-Test for 4-8 weeks

I will typically only use joint supplements if needed but joint support XT is the best in the biz. Other good products are flexatril, genoflex, cissus xt

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY!!! someone gives me an answer about joints lol, every time I as questions or make a comment and some where in there ask if joint support is needed or if there is anything to take for libido ppl ignore it ? is sup3r-epi enough for libido running at 750mg?
Yes 750 epi will be fine for libido) lethargy issues. Most joint supplements take a few days to kick in so if they flare up. Take some ibuprofen to knock down inflammation untill joint supplement kicks in

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone! I'm going to be starting a cycle of the pro hormone "Colossus" soon.

One of the main components of it is "DMZ".

I'm aware of the possible side effects and so on and so forth of it, but I wanted to know if any of you have used it, and if so, what was your opinion of it? How were the results? What can it be stacked with?

Thanks for any input!
Any reviews on Colossus yet?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Yes 750 epi will be fine for libido) lethargy issues. Most joint supplements take a few days to kick in so if they flare up. Take some ibuprofen to knock down inflammation untill joint supplement kicks in
Advil on top of dmz?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL cycle assist and CEL TUDCA will have you covered form all angles, which you're going to need for a cycle like this. Make sure you have a serm on hard for your PCT which will pair beautifully with the natty test booster M-Test for 4-8 weeks

I will typically only use joint supplements if needed but joint support XT is the best in the biz. Other good products are flexatril, genoflex, cissus xt
Boom! Smart man right here!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Jk for the last post.. Halkunah Mattata ;p just edited.. Best Joint Supp?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS cissus XT and joint support XT is a great stack!

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Sounds like some good gains from that stack! But M1A and DMZ... cuz your liver is gonna want to beat your ass once its all said and done haha!! Good pct and on cycle and get some growin' goin' on! Best of luck to ya hoss

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Jk for the last post.. Halkunah Mattata ;p just edited.. Best Joint Supp?
Genoflex worked pretty good for me, just switched over to flexatril to give that a try.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would DEFINITELY pick up some TUDCA (CEL) for a cycle consisting of both DMZ and methyl-1-alpha. That is gonna be harsh!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 19
big_pete Anabolics 32
Anabolics 39