Glucose Disposal Agents (GDA)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    what's the point if you're not a fat slob with a borderline a1c? a lot of these products inhibit polysacharidases in the gut, so if taking them makes the user feel less guilty about binging then i guess that's valid. inhibiting adipogenesis? to what extent? is it significant? also, the more effective ingredients work by up-regulating ampk- which is something you don't want to keep up chronically

    you are all over the place.

    what does a fat slob have to do with anything? I think you mean if you are insulin resistant or glucose intolerant.

    Exercises increases AMPK. What is your definition of "chronic" use and why is it bad?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    you are all over the place.

    what does a fat slob have to do with anything? I think you mean if you are insulin resistant or glucose intolerant.

    Exercises increases AMPK. What is your definition of "chronic" use and why is it bad?
    you knew what i was implying by saying "fat slob"

    yes, exercise ramps up amp AND motor- big difference. as for chronic ampk stimulation not being a good thing for someone trying to build muscle, that is self-explanatory.

    i know you are in the miracle pill selling business so i don't expect you to agree with me (publicly)
    •   
       

  3. Glucose Disposal Agents (GDA)


    Lots of lean folks with dysfunctional insulin function.

    To say they're pointless is a gross oversimplification. Used intelligently (i.e., timing, diet, etc), I think research and anecdotal accounts show a positive benefit.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    you knew what i was implying by saying "fat slob"

    yes, exercise ramps up amp AND motor- big difference. as for chronic ampk stimulation not being a good thing for someone trying to build muscle, that is self-explanatory.

    i know you are in the miracle pill selling business so i don't expect you to agree with me (publicly)
    not knocking you at all, I just lol'd because correct me if im wrong but isnt USP out of the GDA game now?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    yes, exercise ramps up amp AND motor- big difference. as for chronic ampk stimulation not being a good thing for someone trying to build muscle, that is self-explanatory.
    Somebody recently explained exactly how and why this affect is insignificant in terms of building muscle when using GDA/Berberine products.

    Unfortunately, I can't find it now...
    •   
       


  6. Slintinsity and slinmax (I feel 2 caps minimum is needed as to slintinsity 1 cap is effective for small carb meals)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Great! So now I have to get Slintensity and Assass1nate. It never ends..
    And it never will!

  8. I have tried slinsane and it was alright but made the switch to slinmax and like it a little better. The l norvaline in slinsane will give you a nice pump so you might think it's working better than it really is. Slinmax has a much better ingredient profile with the addition of ala and agmatine. Many people will tell you to dose these pre workout for a "nasty pump" which you will get but be prepared to feel like crap once your blood sugar drops. After doing further research I prefer to just use slinmax on a refeed day. I am taking assass1nate now along with Ignit3 for a cut and am enjoying them quite nicely.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nduronio View Post
    I have tried slinsane and it was alright but made the switch to slinmax and like it a little better. The l norvaline in slinsane will give you a nice pump so you might think it's working better than it really is. Slinmax has a much better ingredient profile with the addition of ala and agmatine. Many people will tell you to dose these pre workout for a "nasty pump" which you will get but be prepared to feel like crap once your blood sugar drops. After doing further research I prefer to just use slinmax on a refeed day. I am taking assass1nate now along with Ignit3 for a cut and am enjoying them quite nicely.
    I thought L-norvaline was just crap for healthy people.

    So the verdict on Norvaline? Low doses won't do anything, high doses may be detrimental to health, and medium doses co-ingested with arginine may increase arginine's bioavailability. The story changes completely if you have endothelial dysfunction.
    Thread; Coop's Corner #2: L-Norvaline?

    Never understood why people take it as a PWO, just sounds unnecessary. I would utilize it during my meals instead.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I thought L-norvaline was just crap for healthy people.





    Never understood why people take it as a PWO, just sounds unnecessary. I would utilize it during my meals instead.
    Yea I never did a whole lot of research on norvaline but from what I understand it can give a slight pump. I wasn't implying that it was a good addition to the ingredients but that it may be responsible for the pump, not the glucose being flooded into your muscles. And I do agree with you on not taking a GDA pre workout, I tried it a few times on arm day and got a good pump but had low energy and couldn't focus from the drop in blood sugar.

  11. I never used a GDA for pre workout pump. That's why I use pre workout pump products. I rather save it for carb meals.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. I plan on utilizing my Assass1nate at full dose for the fat burning aspects and my Slintensity (on order) sparingly for those times when I eat a really high carb or sh1tty meal. This plan is subject to change though as I have never experienced using a straight up powerful GDA such as Slintensity. We shall see...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I plan on utilizing my Assass1nate at full dose for the fat burning aspects and my Slintensity (on order) sparingly for those times when I eat a really high carb or sh1tty meal. This plan is subject to change though as I have never experienced using a straight up powerful GDA such as Slintensity. We shall see...
    My guess is you'll be real happy with this combo.

  14. I am extremely impressed with Na-R-ala so far (using a brand that uses Geronova). I used ala and r-ala in the past and this stuff works even better.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    I am extremely impressed with Na-R-ala so far (using a brand that uses Geronova). I used ala and r-ala in the past and this stuff works even better.
    When and how you dose it? And what impressed you;p?

  16. I dose 1-200mg about 15 min before carb meals, probably getting 4-600mg total per day. I've taken a lot of ala and r-ala in the past, but basically noticed I look better (fuller/leaner/harder) which is something I've noticed in the past with r-ala.

    Additionally, I seem to be staying lean even after eating more fattening meals. Strength also seems good, pump and hardness good. Not having any sides (i.e., negative mood changes) like I did with a certain popular "Bulk" brand of regular powder r-ala available on Amazon... reminds me of the good r-ala from Anafit (Glucorell-r) I used to take back in the early 2000s, except more potent.

  17. * Deals on Deals @ Nutriverse *

    We've got Slinmax at 25 % off when u stack AM5 with our autodiscounts at Nutriverse... it's on my to do list
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  18. Burn24 if you didn't like Glycophase. Which I'm a bit surprised because for the price it's badass.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  19. OG Recompadrol or Slintensity FTW!

  20. Right now using Performax SlinMax and really liking it. Next on the list for me is OL Assass1nate

  21. I like Bitter Melon for that purpose and Cinnamon. I just buy them separately but a mixed combo is good too!
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    you knew what i was implying by saying "fat slob"

    yes, exercise ramps up amp AND motor- big difference. as for chronic ampk stimulation not being a good thing for someone trying to build muscle, that is self-explanatory.

    i know you are in the miracle pill selling business so i don't expect you to agree with me (publicly)
    Okay, again, you are all over the place.

    I was asking questions that you really don't have any answers. You didn't answer the definition of chronic and some people use metformin for AMPKs potential for longevity.

    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...68163711000778

    You still haven't answered why its bad and saying it's self explanatory is a straw man approach. You can dig all you want about motives but you can't sensibly answer the question.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I thought L-norvaline was just crap for healthy people.



    Thread; Coop's Corner #2: L-Norvaline?

    Never understood why people take it as a PWO, just sounds unnecessary. I would utilize it during my meals instead.
    Don't think its crap, the amounted needed is large, a few grams or more...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    not knocking you at all, I just lol'd because correct me if im wrong but isnt USP out of the GDA game now?
    why can't we ask "why" when someone states something as fact. There should be an explanation behind blanket statements and instead of entering into a discussion that benefits the community, grown men get all sensitive and turtle up....

    And its a great topic because paradoxically, the More muscle agenda and consumption of large amounts of calories sometimes used with anabolics speeds the aging process..

    So when big pappi says its bad, its not, its just bad for his goals in his mind and not everyone...

  25. Back in the day Shawn Wells was working on a pump product for AX that was based on a huge dose of Norvaline(gram+), beta-tested it and seemed to work well but never made it to light.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glucose Disposal Agents vs. Insulin Memtics
    By RawStrength in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Glucose disposal agents
    By umbasante in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. Glucose Disposal Agents
    By clr18287 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:17 PM
  4. More effective glucose disposal agent on CKD
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:11 PM
Log in
Log in