Glucose Disposal Agents (GDA)

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
what do you guys like as a GDA? I've tried glycobol and SNS nutritions (can't remember the name) but both of them were only decent. I've head glycolog is pretty good though expensive. currently supplementing with 500mg berberine twice daily.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried SlinSane which was treating me good!
SlinMax on its way to me, looks really good!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Mimic from Magnum looks good..Glucozene-Rx from HiTech I personally have used and like a lot

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using my last 2 tubs of original EBF recompadrol which is one of the best, i have also just finished Slintensity and used Slinmax and both are solid products.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic designs- matador is the best I've tried hands down

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
Have hear do really good things about all their products

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SlinMax is a top rated GDA and fully open label, worth looking into!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People seem to go back and forth between Performax SlinMax and Evomuse Slintensity. In one thread SlinMax is the overwhelming favorite...then Slintensity gets the vote in the next.

I have never tried a GDA but I have been interested in giving one a go as well. I can't decide between the two so that is why I still don't have one..haha!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used slinmax but I KNOW how effective slintensity is from using it numerous times.

Slintensity gets my buy every time.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slinmax Label for any newcomers in this thread:

Pretty much as solid as it gets in this category.

Kingkahjj

Kingkahjj

Awards
I actually got INNOVAPHARMs pump dirt...I'll log if people are interested

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...but I will say these things are very much a YMMV type if thing I know guys that swore by anabolic pump, I didnt care for it, you have to try them out. Heads up Gymnema though, its only appropriate at certain times

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glycophase is SNS's product. Works great and doesn't have the price tag of some of the others.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Forgot to mention SlinMax is on sale for 20% off at Nutriverse. Plus use code am5 for an additional 5% off.

$25.07 per bottle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree that glycophase is one of the more effective GDA's, and a little lighter on the wallet lol. I have used slinmax and glycolog as well, both worked as advertised! Interested in trying out the new slintensity as well

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a largely pointless supplement category
I wouldn't say worthless at all. I'd say, ppl get confused on what these type of products are designed for/multiple MOAs/pathways in the body.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say worthless at all. I'd say, ppl get confused on what these type of products are designed for/multiple MOAs/pathways in the body.
outside of preventing adipogenesis to an unknown potentially insignificant degree, there's really no point in spending money on these supplements.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I've never used slinmax but I KNOW how effective slintensity is from using it numerous times.

Slintensity gets my buy every time.
I have used Slinmax.....and although the ingredient profile looks good, its not near as good as Slintensity, SlinSane or Anabolic Pump.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't want to be "that guy" but....is Amgatine Sulfate something new lol?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad lol, I had on old label saved in phone. Can't get anything past you guys.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glyco phase & evomuse slin - both were good

I like the slinmax profile as well

Never got to try recomadrol, but almost every1 raves about it.. prolly bc it has "drol" in it

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
SlinMax or Slintensity are the two options I would go for. I have tried glycolog, it was alright, but not worth/could not motivate the price.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Glyco phase & evomuse slin - both were good

I like the slinmax profile as well

Never got to try recomadrol, but almost every1 raves about it.. prolly bc it has "drol" in it
If I am not mistaken, there might be a new recompadrol in the near future?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the biggest issue is that people confuse GDA's and nutrient partitioners and use GDA to descibe everything... the ingredients make the product do a certain thing and often by lumping them under the "disposal" category, theyre used improperly

That said, recompadrol is GOAT, slinmax/glycophase/AP are solid, pump dirt was meh at best (got a freebie of it from innova) and hella not worth the price. Have slintesnity but havent tried it yet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slintensity is the best bargain around with the pre-sale that appears to still be in affect. I am going to have to go with that one myself...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the biggest issue is that people confuse GDA's and nutrient partitioners and use GDA to descibe everything... the ingredients make the product do a certain thing and often by lumping them under the "disposal" category, theyre used improperly

That said, recompadrol is GOAT, slinmax/glycophase/AP are solid, pump dirt was meh at best (got a freebie of it from innova) and hella not worth the price. Have slintesnity but havent tried it yet.
It's like Test Booster. Everything just lumps into it.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using Slin-Max the last few months. Very much impressed by it, but just look at that label.

Have four Slintensity on the way, so I will report back.

Bought some discount Slinsane V.1 for $5 a bottle. Wasn't too impressed, but stacked with bitter melon and the occasional agmatine, it seems to get the job done.

Recompadrol should be back very soon. I was personally going to bring it back, but was beat to the punch, and will be happily helping head repping on here, and working close with Zach and the new owners.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using Slinmax. Training volume is real high and carbs a lot higher than usual. Recovery is great and vascularity is better all day. That should be the agmatine. Some days taking 3 servings.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been using Slin-Max the last few months. Very much impressed by it, but just look at that label.

Have four Slintensity on the way, so I will report back.

Bought some discount Slinsane V.1 for $5 a bottle. Wasn't too impressed, but stacked with bitter melon and the occasional agmatine, it seems to get the job done.

Recompadrol should be back very soon. I was personally going to bring it back, but was beat to the punch, and will be happily helping head repping on here, and working close with Zach and the new owners.
Currently using Slinmax. Training volume is real high and carbs a lot higher than usual. Recovery is great and vascularity is better all day. That should be the agmatine. Some days taking 3 servings.
Glad you guys are enjoying it, definitely a solid formulation!

Ray Donovan

Awards
I use Slintensity and r-ala before all high carb meals (minus post-workout). I simply feel better after the meal than if not taking it. Hard to describe, sorry. But I'm sure it has a benefit on body composition. If I didn't have a huge supplement budget I guess I'd cut back on these supplements and lower my carb intake....

Try it for yourself if you havn't.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Assess1nate has GDA properties, however it's a non stimulant fat burner.
Correct, but from a GDA effectiveness point of view does anyone has a comparison between these two?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Slintensity and Recompadrol for the win.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Correct, but from a GDA effectiveness point of view does anyone has a comparison between these two?
Assassinate has been great for me, leaning out more quickly than usual (stacked with Bloodshr3d raw). But I don't notice the fullness and vascularity that I do with slintensity or slinmax.

Would love to see some glucose meter readings from someone taking Assass1nate. Should probably just start testing myself.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Assassinate has been great for me, leaning out more quickly than usual (stacked with Bloodshr3d raw). But I don't notice the fullness and vascularity that I do with slintensity or slinmax.

Would love to see some glucose meter readings from someone taking Assass1nate. Should probably just start testing myself.
I agree, the couple weeks I used it I didn't notice any GDA effects but was leaning out quickly.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love SlinMax for the food pumps, which is what alluding to. If I have a dose before a carb heavy meal, not only do I not feel bloated and like I could eat more, but my veins really pop out. I am pretty vascular already, but I get a semi pumped vascular look after eating with a dose 15-20 minutes pre meal. Also, iy ou use a dose with your pre workout meal that is moderate to high in carbs, be careful using a pump heavy pre workout. SlinMax is great in that department as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Great! So now I have to get Slintensity and Assass1nate. It never ends..

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
what's the point if you're not a fat slob with a borderline a1c? a lot of these products inhibit polysacharidases in the gut, so if taking them makes the user feel less guilty about binging then i guess that's valid. inhibiting adipogenesis? to what extent? is it significant? also, the more effective ingredients work by up-regulating ampk- which is something you don't want to keep up chronically