Shredding stack

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Hello,
I'm on my second week of shredding cyclus, wilm continue for 8 weeks and wanted some opinion on my stack.
I'm currently using PES erase pro+, PES alphamine and USP labs anabolic pump.
I wanted to add a new supplement to my stack for the last four weeks of my 8 weeks shred. I would like to continue using Erase pro+ and alphamine, kick AP out and add a new fat burner, so my question is should I add Shift or Norcodrene?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both are great fat burners and I've ran them together before and had great results. If you have to choose one or the other I'd replace alphamine with norcodrene. It's an awesome fat burner with great appetite control.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Both are great fat burners and I've ran them together before and had great results. If you have to choose one or the other I'd replace alphamine with norcodrene. It's an awesome fat burner with great appetite control.
So I should take shift and norco?
It will be hard to kick away alphamine, its my morning coffee :(

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Blooshr3d Raw is a suitable replacement for alphamine from personal use, also Ign1te is also effective if you prefer a capsule based product, i like to switch between the two and combine them with a non stim fat burner such as DCP or Assass1nate

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Blooshr3d Raw is a suitable replacement for alphamine from personal use, also Ign1te is also effective if you prefer a capsule based product, i like to switch between the two and combine them with a non stim fat burner such as DCP or Assass1nate
Thanks, I'll look it up