Recovery week on epistane?

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi I am currently doing my first cycle and running bc epistane at 30mg a day for 4 weeks then 45mg a day for 2 more weeks!
Currently in week 3 now and think I'm due a recovery week from gym as my shoulder keeps playing up, so question is would you still take epistane while having a week off gym then go back on my 5th week at 45mg a day or stop epistane for a week and start back when I'm at the gym??

Thanks in advance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would continue to dose and keep on going. You can still train legs and depending on how bad your shoulder is you can probably still do biceps and triceps maybe.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would continue to dose and keep on going. You can still train legs and depending on how bad your shoulder is you can probably still do biceps and triceps maybe.
Yeh but I can't do as heavy as I normally would on chest and shoulders so thought might be best to recover a bit then hammer it last 2 weeks when on 45mg? Havnt had a week off for ages and meant to do you good isn't it

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeh but I can't do as heavy as I normally would on chest and shoulders so thought might be best to recover a bit then hammer it last 2 weeks when on 45mg? Havnt had a week off for ages and meant to do you good isn't it
I wouldn't waste a week on hormones not training, especially when it's an oral only cycle and you're not going on be on long anyways.

Just drop the weight, do movements that don't bother you and focus on a pump for a week.