Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
specific! :D
ok, I fell in love with formestane back in 06 when I 1st used a product called E-FORM!!! bought powder and carrier and every version of transdermal formestane that had come out-with only a few exceptions....to be specific, I was just venting how much I hate the fact that I can't buy formestane any longer...

now to answer your question---formestane + 7 keto would work real well, imo---I had good results.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
ok, I fell in love with formestane back in 06 when I 1st used a product called E-FORM!!! bought powder and carrier and every version of transdermal formestane that had come out-with only a few exceptions....to be specific, I was just venting how much I hate the fact that I can't buy formestane any longer...

now to answer your question---formestane + 7 keto would work real well, imo---I had good results.
Great! :D
Yes, I love formestane!

However according to you, with the dosage of 50mg formestane, 2 months is sufficient, in order to avoid too much lower estrogen?

I want to do two months!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great! :D
Yes, I love formestane!

However according to you, with the dosage of 50mg formestane, 2 months is sufficient, in order to avoid too much lower estrogen?

I want to do two months!
go for it!!! I once ran formestane for going on 4 months straight---at a MUCH higher dose.

enjoy!!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Buy yourself! Cute couple :D Now I have to figure out how to spread !!! hahaha usually I smear on the forearms ... if I have to spread the thighs, the forearms always use ... but the forearms are already engaged with formestane ... 7 keto as a smear thighs?
:D

I can mix? :D

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I always loved Formestane. Too bad it's illegal now. I launched my company on Hydroxy-Testosterone which I personally love!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y'all, formestane was the freakin BOMB!! Wish I could still find more.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A short start this stack!
Some advice?

I think I will have trouble with these transdermal ... usually use his forearms to smear ... are now two different products ... I can join? I can spread the same area?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
A short start this stack!
Some advice?

I think I will have trouble with these transdermal ... usually use his forearms to smear ... are now two different products ... I can join? I can spread the same area?
Definitely not the same area IMO. I use gloves, its more practical. You have plenty of places man, back of knees, top of feet, upper chest if you are lean, traps.. Cant think of anything else

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not the same area IMO. I use gloves, its more practical. You have plenty of places man, back of knees, top of feet, upper chest if you are lean, traps.. Cant think of anything else
So your advice is to use a latex glove! mmm I might try!
I have always preferred to spread forearm with forearm :D

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inner side of biceps and thighs. Ribcage if lean too

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Arrived !!!
Start immediately :D

7-keto 4pump morning just woke up, 4pump pre bed!

formestane 1pump morning just woke up, 1pump pre bed!

ok?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Formestane know him, dries quickly, even one minute rub. Smooth skin.

7Keto is gel, 4 pump, have been at least five minutes to rub, remains an oily, and small white residue.

Tonight again!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Iron Legion for now is the only one to have made their products with a dropper, I find it easier and more accurate, as dosage.

Formestane Brawn, occasionally makes some joke, is not as precise dosing ...

MPA 7Keto, looks good, we hope that we do one month ... let's see how it behaves this "7Keto gel".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15