Nutrex Vitrix - New Formula

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing if anyone is familiar with this product as they added LJ100 to it. I know it's gone through changes over the years. Heard this version is supposed to be really good. Doses should give you 300mg of LJ100.

Anyone?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, I used Vitrix tons back in like 2002 or something. Maybe 04....Didn't know it was still around!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the price not a very impressive product in my opinion. Only 3 ingredients? Am I looking at the right one? If you're looking for a boost in libido and testosterone look into M Test by CEL. It has 500mg of Tongcat Ali per serving as well as a handful of other scientifically proven ingredients and you should be able to find it for around $30. If you're interested in Tribulus for its positive effect on libido SNS has a great price as well. Much more cost effective options out there with more proven ingredients!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitrix Natural Testosterone Booster
850mg

L-Citrulline

Tribulus Terrestris Extract (20% Protodioscins)

LJ100 Eurycoma Longfolia Extract (22% Bioactive EuryPeptides, 40% Glyco Saponins)(root)

If thats the one .. yeah you can do better in term of test booster.

Unless your getting it for like $5-7 ..go for it lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the price not a very impressive product in my opinion. Only 3 ingredients? Am I looking at the right one? If you're looking for a boost in libido and testosterone look into M Test by CEL. It has 500mg of Tongcat Ali per serving as well as a handful of other scientifically proven ingredients and you should be able to find it for around $30. If you're interested in Tribulus for its positive effect on libido SNS has a great price as well. Much more cost effective options out there with more proven ingredients!
I second this because I'm on M-TEST right now and it's awesome, so much my second bottle came today from Amazon and is in my mailbox as we speak. (srs)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just looking for a slight boost; my buddy recommended it and he formulates for well know companies. Just seeing what you guys knew about It. Thx!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second this because I'm on M-TEST right now and it's awesome, so much my second bottle came today from Amazon and is in my mailbox as we speak. (srs)
nice .. love mtest @ 8 weeks .. feel like 18yrs old :)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you taking M-Test for? A test boost for gym gains, libido, etc? Do you need to take an AI with M-Test?

compan

compan

Awards
Personally, I'd pass given what I saw posted above for the formula. I'd rather take something like M-Test or Tropinol XP for the money.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you taking M-Test for? A test boost for gym gains, libido, etc? Do you need to take an AI with M-Test?
All of the above, mostly a recoup and PCT from a very mild Andro-Shred supplement. But from using it, I am getting AMAZING sleep, recovery, slight fatloss, and HIGH libido.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of the above, mostly a recoup and PCT from a very mild Andro-Shred supplement. But from using it, I am getting AMAZING sleep, recovery, slight fatloss, and HIGH libido.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was just looking for a slight boost; my buddy recommended it and he formulates for well know companies. Just seeing what you guys knew about It. Thx!
I do not by any means think they're a poor company, I just think that there are better options available. M test being that better option lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
M-Test and SNS Bulbine is another really solid option. I loved M-Test and the price is amazing for both the quality of ingredients and the amount you get. Super comprehensive!