Nutrex Vitrix - New Formula

1. Nutrex Vitrix - New Formula

Seeing if anyone is familiar with this product as they added LJ100 to it. I know it's gone through changes over the years. Heard this version is supposed to be really good. Doses should give you 300mg of LJ100.

Anyone?

2. Nobuddy?
    •   

3. Wow, I used Vitrix tons back in like 2002 or something. Maybe 04....Didn't know it was still around!

4. For the price not a very impressive product in my opinion. Only 3 ingredients? Am I looking at the right one? If you're looking for a boost in libido and testosterone look into M Test by CEL. It has 500mg of Tongcat Ali per serving as well as a handful of other scientifically proven ingredients and you should be able to find it for around $30. If you're interested in Tribulus for its positive effect on libido SNS has a great price as well. Much more cost effective options out there with more proven ingredients!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

5. Vitrix Natural Testosterone Booster
    850mg

L-Citrulline

Tribulus Terrestris Extract (20% Protodioscins)

LJ100 Eurycoma Longfolia Extract (22% Bioactive EuryPeptides, 40% Glyco Saponins)(root)

If thats the one .. yeah you can do better in term of test booster.

Unless your getting it for like $5-7 ..go for it lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    For the price not a very impressive product in my opinion. Only 3 ingredients? Am I looking at the right one? If you're looking for a boost in libido and testosterone look into M Test by CEL. It has 500mg of Tongcat Ali per serving as well as a handful of other scientifically proven ingredients and you should be able to find it for around $30. If you're interested in Tribulus for its positive effect on libido SNS has a great price as well. Much more cost effective options out there with more proven ingredients!
    I second this because I'm on M-TEST right now and it's awesome, so much my second bottle came today from Amazon and is in my mailbox as we speak. (srs)

7. Was just looking for a slight boost; my buddy recommended it and he formulates for well know companies. Just seeing what you guys knew about It. Thx!

8. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I second this because I'm on M-TEST right now and it's awesome, so much my second bottle came today from Amazon and is in my mailbox as we speak. (srs)
    nice .. love mtest @ 8 weeks .. feel like 18yrs old

9. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    nice .. love mtest @ 8 weeks .. feel like 18yrs old
    Surprised how impressive M Test's are. Nice!

10. What are you taking M-Test for? A test boost for gym gains, libido, etc? Do you need to take an AI with M-Test?

11. Personally, I'd pass given what I saw posted above for the formula. I'd rather take something like M-Test or Tropinol XP for the money.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    What are you taking M-Test for? A test boost for gym gains, libido, etc? Do you need to take an AI with M-Test?
    All of the above, mostly a recoup and PCT from a very mild Andro-Shred supplement. But from using it, I am getting AMAZING sleep, recovery, slight fatloss, and HIGH libido.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    What are you taking M-Test for? A test boost for gym gains, libido, etc? Do you need to take an AI with M-Test?
    All of the above, mostly a recoup and PCT from a very mild Andro-Shred supplement. But from using it, I am getting AMAZING sleep, recovery, slight fatloss, and HIGH libido.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    Was just looking for a slight boost; my buddy recommended it and he formulates for well know companies. Just seeing what you guys knew about It. Thx!
    I do not by any means think they're a poor company, I just think that there are better options available. M test being that better option lol
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

15. M-Test and SNS Bulbine is another really solid option. I loved M-Test and the price is amazing for both the quality of ingredients and the amount you get. Super comprehensive!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hydroxycut (new formula without Ephedrine)
    By karen in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 12:00 AM
  2. Nutrex's new supplements
    By aspire210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10