DAA mixed with Olympus labs ep1c

snrub

Awards
I have a fresh container of dpol and olyumpus ep1c. (I have both the transdermal and oral version). I plan on running these along side each other. Is this safe to do?

Also I have the transdermal version of str3ngth. Would this be safe to run with it? I was possible thinking or running str3ngth alone just to see the standalone the results.

All these will be used in combination with pre jym and a multi vitamin.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a fresh container of dpol and olyumpus ep1c. (I have both the transdermal and oral version). I plan on running these along side each other. Is this safe to do?

Also I have the transdermal version of str3ngth. Would this be safe to run with it? I was possible thinking or running str3ngth alone just to see the standalone the results.

All these will be used in combination with pre jym and a multi vitamin.
Yes it would be safe. You can run them together for sure but if you're trying to figure out the effects of either ep1c or str3ngth, I would run them solo unless you've tried DAA before (so you know what is doing what).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Running Folidrone 2.0, DAA bulk powder (and MK677 was recently added). epi and DAA stack well together - super duper pump.