EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
image_skuCLABS4630151_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

promore-SF-new.jpg

Controlled Labs PROmore is a protein blend that utilizes 6 different forms of protein to provide varied absorption times. I received a 55 serving tub of Frosted Cinnamon Bun as part of a company promotion, for me to provide a review.

Upon first Glance I really like this profile, this is a very clean protein source, with only 1g of fat per serving, less than 1g of sugar, 7g of carbohydrates and 23g of protein. Each serving is 125 calories. This profile is very nice for a blend. I think the low fat and sugar aspect is a plus. Depending on your diet this is a great supplement for your protein needs. The only drawback I see is the 7g of carbs per serving, personally I run keto based diets on and off. Although this is not particularly a lot, if I were to have 2 or 3 scoops throughout the day this would simply be too much. I do not feel this is a major factor to prevent me from using it, but I need to mention it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using this product for around 2 weeks now. I’ve made a handful of protein and oatmeal, 2 scoops with a good portion of oats, as well as making around 10 protein and water shakes, 2 scoops with approximately 12oz of water. The shakes mixed incredible well, the powder is very fine and only takes a few good shakes. The texture is not very thick, and easy to drink. The taste is great. Easily a 9 out of 10. I personally do not like these types of flavors for protein all the time, but during cravings for sweets, this would be perfect. I think they nailed this flavor, it tastes just like a frosted cinnamon bun.

The protein and oatmeal was really good as well. As a side dish at breakfast this was perfect. One of the days I made this I sprinkled cinnamon powder on top and it was even better. All in all this is one of the best tasting proteins I’ve had yet.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used this product all of last week as mentioned above. Today I made some alterations in my diet so I started the day off with less oatmeal than usual, but still used two scoops of protein. This made a more sludgy mix, but allowed me to get a better idea of the flavor. This stuff is delicious. Tastes just like the frosting on the cinnamon bun. Great for breakfast to avoid craving. Made me feel like a kid again, I used to eat cinnamon buns in the morning.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review my man

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have been using this every morning with my oatmeal. This flavor is awesome for a great morning meal. I also really like the shakes with just water.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CL hooked me up with a 4lb tub of this AND White Flood to log for them on another forum.

Promore is excellent, it IS on the sweeter side so it will depend on if you personally enjoy that taste or not. I can't wait to try their Orange Cream one.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CL hooked me up with a 4lb tub of this AND White Flood to log for them on another forum.

Promore is excellent, it IS on the sweeter side so it will depend on if you personally enjoy that taste or not. I can't wait to try their Orange Cream one.

I agree it is sweet , but it's great for when I have a craving. Also I really enjoy this in the morning. I really want to check out the orange cream as well. I think that's one of the best flavors for protein. I usually mix orange karbolyn orgylcofuse with vanilla protein.