Anabolic herbs?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I was thinking of starting to take Tongkat Ali and an AI just to keep myself optimal and water weight down due to me taking mk677. Not major but just would be nice. Mk677 is phenomenal btw.

Is there possible anything else to compliment this combo? Maybe something better? And what would be a nice natural AI? (Arimistane, wine extract, and etc).

Thank you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For one Dandelion Extract. If liquid, 1g/ml can be found and I've taken 2g daily split, and it tastes pretty good too. Peed like a racehorse. Drink a lot of water.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
For one Dandelion Extract. If liquid, 1g/ml can be found and I've taken 2g daily split. Peed like a racehorse.
I am taking dandelion root! It's the bomb! Staple supplement at 1.5g. Just wondering if maybe dropping some E levels can make it even better. I do piss non stop too lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh sure. There are tons of extracts to help with E. Heck, try 200mg DIM a day and see how you feel after a week. It's cheap and OTC.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
DIM looks pretty good! Ima give it a shot! Anything possibly better than tongkat? I keep reading how great of a herb it is for athletic performance.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
i am using Folidrone 2.0 (epi based natural anabolic), Letrone (AI) with MK677 and am very happy with this MK run.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend ashwagandha (something with standardized wihanolide content by HPLC; ex. KSM-66 or Sensoril). It's not something that'll dry you out, but it can help control cortisol, potentially increase test a bit, improve body composition and endurance, reduce stress and anxiety, etc. It's a great staple supplement, and it's pretty affordable as well.

Ashwagandha is a staple for me, but sometimes I like to use something like AlphaMax XT that contains effective doses of ashwagandha, tongkat ali, forskolin (which can also improve body composition), etc.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I recommend ashwagandha (something with standardized wihanolide content by HPLC; ex. KSM-66 or Sensoril). It's not something that'll dry you out, but it can help control cortisol, potentially increase test a bit, improve body composition and endurance, reduce stress and anxiety, etc. It's a great staple supplement, and it's pretty affordable as well.

Ashwagandha is a staple for me, but sometimes I like to use something like AlphaMax XT that contains effective doses of ashwagandha, tongkat ali, forskolin (which can also improve body composition), etc.
Crazy good product for a good price to. Get the best of it all! Alphamax XT and DIM sounds nice together

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy good product for a good price to. Get the best of it all! Alphamax XT and DIM sounds nice together
I have used DIM and enjoyed it, but be careful. You do not want to completely kill cortisol. It is still important. Although these are natural ingredients, I don't know if I would stack a DIM product with AlphaMax XT or any other natural anabolic that controls cortisol. AlphaMax XT will already have you covered with full doses of Ashwagandha and DHAA, which is an AI.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I have used DIM and enjoyed it, but be careful. You do not want to completely kill cortisol. It is still important. Although these are natural ingredients, I don't know if I would stack a DIM product with AlphaMax XT or any other natural anabolic that controls cortisol. AlphaMax XT will already have you covered with full doses of Ashwagandha and DHAA, which is an AI.
I've read in the past that cortisol helps joint health from holding water and cushioning them. Don't want to kill it for sure! Looks like I'll either stack some herbs or invest alpha max which seems best for my money!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read in the past that cortisol helps joint health from holding water and cushioning them. Don't want to kill it for sure! Looks like I'll either stack some herbs or invest alpha max which seems best for my money!
To help save you some money, Nutriverse has 20% off, just add to your cart and you can save an additional 5% with forum code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Or B2G1 free with the same discounts.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/buy-2-alphamax-xt-get-1-free/

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
DIM looks pretty good! Ima give it a shot! Anything possibly better than tongkat? I keep reading how great of a herb it is for athletic performance.
How long you been running the mk and at what dose? What's your favorite things about that make you like it so much?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
How long you been running the mk and at what dose? What's your favorite things about that make you like it so much?
I dose it at 25mg ED at night.

1. My sleep is just phenomenal. I work some crazy shifts sometimes and when I wake up after 4 hours of sleep, I feel like I've had 8.

2. As well as it makes me become tired and get very comfortable falling asleep instead of like "forcing" my self.

3. My pumps are amazing as well.

4. I eat more due to hunger sides but with virtually no fat gain.

5. My body is full constantly. I never had a flat feel to myself.

TGecsey

Awards
Where did you get your mk 677 from? I'm reading so many conflicting reviews on different sources

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a natural AI, Inhibit-E by SNS is phenomenal. I have used it multiple times and loved the effects. There is bloodwork on this board where it significantly dropped their E2. Not only is it super effective, but it is extremely cost effective.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In this study it [DIM] raised cortisol

Pilot study: effect of 3,3'-diindolylmethane supplements on urinary hormone metabolites in postmenopausal women with a history of early-stage breast cancer.

Abstract
Dietary indoles, present in Brassica plants such as cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts, have been shown to provide potential protection against hormone-dependent cancers. 3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) is under study as one of the main protective indole metabolites. Postmenopausal women aged 50-70 yr from Marin County, California, with a history of early-stage breast cancer, were screened for interest and eligibility in this pilot study on the effect of absorbable DIM (BioResponse-DIM) supplements on urinary hormone metabolites. The treatment group received daily DIM (108 mg DIM/day) supplements for 30 days, and the control group received a placebo capsule daily for 30 days. Urinary metabolite analysis included 2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1), 16-alpha hydroxyestrone (16alpha-OHE1), DIM, estrone (El), estradiol(E2), estriol (E3), 6beta-hydroxycortisol (6beta-OHC), and cortisol in the first morning urine sample before intervention and 31 days after intervention. Nineteen women completed the study,for a total of 10 in the treatment group and 9 in the placebo group. DIM-treated subjects, relative to placebo, showed a significant increase in levels of2-OHE1 (P=0. 020), DIM (P =0. 045), and cortisol (P = 0.039), and a nonsignificant increase of 47% in the 2-OHE1/16alpha-OHE1 ratio from 1.46 to 2.14 (P=0.059). In this pilot study, DIM increased the 2-hydroxylation of estrogen urinary metabolites.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15623462

Also, it should be noted if you take too much DIM it could have the reverse effects on Estrogen, but it doesn't decrease Cortisol, at least from this study. I'd be interested in seeing where it does decrease cortisol. I can't find anything, but only after a cursory search. DIM is more an estrogen control that helps your body metabolize it, and free up unbound testosterone.

I'm taking DIM 200mg daily for a week, then dropping to 100mg daily.

Ashwagandha (KSM-66) is terrific in so many ways:

Notable Decrease in
Anxiety
C-Reactive Protein
Cortisol
Stress
Total Cholesterol

Notable Increase in
Power output

Lowers
Blood Glucose
Depression
Blood Pressure
LDL-C

Increases
Aerobic Running Capacity
HDL-C
Luteinizing Hormone
Motivation
Seminal Motility
Serum DHEA
Social Functioning
Well Being
Testosterone

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Inhibit E would definitely fit the bill. Stack it with CEL M-Test which has Tongkat in it plus.,..

Fadogia Agrestis PE - this herb is native to Africa and potently increases testosterone and boosts libido.

Urtica Dioica - Increases free testosterone and reduces DHT. Free testosterone is responsible for all of
the beneficial effects people want to see from testosterone.

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract - This herb is commonly used for helping anxiety. It can increase
serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone while decreasing follicle stimulating hormone. It also
reduces cortisol, which is catabolic.

Eurycoma Longifolia - A Southeast asian botanical that promotes natural testosterone production.
Also raises energy levels, endurance, and stamina. Makes it easier to gain muscle mass.

PrimaVie Shilajit Extract - Significantly raises free and total testosterone, and improves physical
performance with less fatigue.

Boron Citrate - A trace mineral that has evidence of use for higher testosterone and lowering estrogen.
Also used for inflammation, bone maintenance, cognition, and osteoporosis.

Mucuna Pruriens - An adaptogen that raises luteinizing hormone and growth hormone.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Inhibit E would definitely fit the bill. Stack it with CEL M-Test which has Tongkat in it plus.,..

Fadogia Agrestis PE - this herb is native to Africa and potently increases testosterone and boosts libido.

Urtica Dioica - Increases free testosterone and reduces DHT. Free testosterone is responsible for all of
the beneficial effects people want to see from testosterone.

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract - This herb is commonly used for helping anxiety. It can increase
serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone while decreasing follicle stimulating hormone. It also
reduces cortisol, which is catabolic.

Eurycoma Longifolia - A Southeast asian botanical that promotes natural testosterone production.
Also raises energy levels, endurance, and stamina. Makes it easier to gain muscle mass.

PrimaVie Shilajit Extract - Significantly raises free and total testosterone, and improves physical
performance with less fatigue.

Boron Citrate - A trace mineral that has evidence of use for higher testosterone and lowering estrogen.
Also used for inflammation, bone maintenance, cognition, and osteoporosis.

Mucuna Pruriens - An adaptogen that raises luteinizing hormone and growth hormone.
I actually added Inhibit-E to the second half of my M-Test run and loved it.

compan

compan

Awards
Loved KSM-66 when I was taking it before. Wondered the other day why I wasn't taking it anymore and re-ordered a couple bottles again.

Just started a new job and covering my old one plus another...so the stress benefits will be great lol.

Barca1323

Awards
Where do you get your ksm-66? I founds a nootropic site selling it for fairly cheap. Sounds like the quality is good but would rather try it from somewhere someone has already gotten it from so I know I'm getting good stuff